ImageImageImage

My friend who is a friend of Mark Jackson’s brother told me Ben Simmons is scared to play in Philly. Nets @ Sixers 3/10

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

Iverson Armband
Starter
And1: 1,589

My friend who is a friend of Mark Jackson’s brother told me Ben Simmons is scared to play in Philly. Nets @ Sixers 3/10 

Post#1 » by Iverson Armband » Tue Mar 8, 2022 6:29 am

Nets @ Sixers, 7:30pm EST, TNT

Obviously nothing to really talk about with this one so I figured I’d start the game thread a little early.

Please join with me in celebrating the legendary Sixer careers of one Seth Curry and Andre Drummond. We really should thank them for all they did during their time here.

The Nets suck, but Harden vs. KD should be great, hopefully Matisse covers Kyrie like the vaccine he never took, and I can totally see Joel reverting back to troll mode while beasting Drummond again circa 2018.

Other than that, should just be another game with a lot of cheers for Seth and Andre, welcoming them back home. Not expecting too much and it should be a wonderful night. Go Sixers!
always a jump shot away.
stormi
General Manager
And1: 7,674

Re: My friend who is a friend of Mark Jacksons brother told me Ben Simmons is scared to play in Philly, Nets @ Sixers 3/ 

Post#3 » by stormi » Tue Mar 8, 2022 7:34 am

in on a legendary thread
MVP1992
Rookie
And1: 548

Re: My friend who is a friend of Mark Jacksons brother told me Ben Simmons is scared to play in Philly, Nets @ Sixers 3/ 

Post#4 » by MVP1992 » Tue Mar 8, 2022 7:46 am

After the final siren sounds at Wells Fargo Stadium...

Sixer fans giving Ben a good send-off :wave:

Mr. Biden shot back: “You’ve got more questions? Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black.”
Negrodamus
RealGM
And1: 13,782

Post#5 » by Negrodamus » Tue Mar 8, 2022 1:32 pm

After watching Coach K get throttled on his last home game, I am concerned about this one. Everything points to us beating them easily, but there are a lot of external factors at play here. Kyrie, in particular, will for sure treat this like game 7 of the finals just to give us hell.
Sixersftw
RealGM
And1: 8,753

Post#6 » by Sixersftw » Tue Mar 8, 2022 1:56 pm

Kinda agree with Negrodamus. We should absolutely boat race this team but there's a lot of extra stuff to this game. Feels like an NFC East game where the favorite gets caught lacking. The crowd should be bonkers tho.
They say an analytics man doesn't have a heart, but I ran the numbers and nothing can be further from the truth - Sam Hinkie probably
Eyeamok
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,429

Post#8 » by Eyeamok » Tue Mar 8, 2022 3:32 pm

DeAndre Jordan is going to have a monster game.
The Accession of Paul Reed is upon us !

You want it to be one way....but it's the other way.

Marlo
GoSixersBro
Head Coach
And1: 2,479

Post#9 » by GoSixersBro » Tue Mar 8, 2022 3:44 pm

Wilfried wrote:Which Mark Jackson?

Big Mark, the former 76er.
Here Lies The Process
May 13, 2013 - April 6, 2016
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM
And1: 4,504

Post#10 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Tue Mar 8, 2022 3:56 pm

I didn't see Jim Lynam last night. Usually he's right there with Mar(C) and the lady whose name escapes me at the moment. Jim was the coach here when I first started to watch this team so he's rather sentimental to me in life. Hopefully he's back for this game.
As far as the Nets go, I wouldn't take them lightly. I definitely do not want to play them in the playoffs. Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving are so amazingly talented that you can just never count them out.
DHM
Junior
And1: 163

Post#11 » by DHM » Tue Mar 8, 2022 4:46 pm

I just can’t imagine being a pro athlete and afraid to take the floor you know his teammates are looking sideways let him.
Arsenal
RealGM
And1: 10,132

Post#12 » by Arsenal » Tue Mar 8, 2022 5:28 pm

What chants do we serenade our former prince with?

"Thank you Kyrie"

"Young Socialite"

"Thanks for Harden"

"When will you play?"

"Learn to shoot Ben"
Mik317
RealGM
And1: 17,800

Post#14 » by Mik317 » Tue Mar 8, 2022 6:34 pm

just ignore him.

don't even boo. Act like he isn't there...like he hasn't been all year.

That would say more than booing IMO

Of course, more than likely some dick wad is going to show their whole ass and another round of "see Philly am bad" starts up
#NeverGonnaBeGood
Arsenal
RealGM
And1: 10,132

Post#15 » by Arsenal » Tue Mar 8, 2022 6:35 pm

FireMorey wrote:I think it'll just be "Simmons sucks"

Lame
kriss73
Analyst
And1: 1,811

Post#16 » by kriss73 » Tue Mar 8, 2022 7:00 pm

Read on Twitter

So you guys in Philly are going to help Ben to recup his money?
Please ignore him.
Adam Silver wrote:"Gross incompetence is acceptable; strategic gaming of a flawed system is not."
Stanford
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 16,847

Post#17 » by Stanford » Tue Mar 8, 2022 7:23 pm

lol, wow. All-time loser.

Surely, Josh Harris has some decent lawyers
phillynative
General Manager
And1: 2,735

Post#18 » by phillynative » Tue Mar 8, 2022 8:50 pm

If the crowd was able to ignore him and just focus on the game that would be epic.
MVP1992
Rookie
And1: 548

Post#19 » by MVP1992 » Tue Mar 8, 2022 8:56 pm

What are the odds Benjamin is going to suit up and come out to 'Eye of the Tiger'

The place would go nuts
Mr. Biden shot back: “You’ve got more questions? Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black.”
FlyingArrow
Starter
And1: 1,431

Post#20 » by FlyingArrow » Tue Mar 8, 2022 9:13 pm

What charities would get Ben's money? We need to know which children he is suing for millions of dollars.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers