ankle420breaker wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Try to make your 4th post a little better than that

:rofl:

speaking of spineless rookies......
Dedicated_76ers_fan
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#22 » by Dedicated_76ers_fan » Tue Jan 8, 2008 11:36 pm

I do not see Ed Stefanski dealing Iguodala. Nor do I see you as much of an insider if you are one. Iguodala's one of the top tier swing men in the league at age of 22/23/24(I don't know which one it is), him and Thaddeus Young can do some **** together(like we thought Carney would.)

Rodney Carney's still a prospect, and Reggie Evans is a rebounder. I actually see that Pat Garrity for Evans/Carney deal getting done.

That would put us in the 14-16 rang.
joey-A
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#23 » by joey-A » Tue Jan 8, 2008 11:55 pm

I didn't see the interview. But I have to feel that obviously Ed will try to clear at least 5 more million dollars in Evans for sure. Green IF he can. As far as Miller, yeah he says he likes him, and has no plans to trade him. He says he wants to build around Miller and Iggy. But then again, what would you expect him to say ? Miller is far too valuable to just be dealt for ending contracts. So he's trying to up his trade value, or make it seem that he won't trade him. Thereby forcing other teams who may want Miller to over pay for him. Remember, back in the Iverson draft, when Kobe was coming out too. There was Jerry West on TV with Peter Vecsey, 1 hour before the draft denying the rumors that the lakers were going to deal Vlade Dixics for Kobe Bryants rights with Charlotte. And this was before the draft started. Same to was Kobe's agent denying that he sent out word that any team drafting his client,,,,that wasn't Charlotte, he would refuse to sign for. Everyone knew this deal was basically a done deal. But still West totally denied it. And said Vlade was a " CORE " player for him :-)

Miller to is a " CORE " player for us,,,up in til the time we deal him as well :-)

Return to Philadelphia 76ers