ImageImageImage

I Know This Is Redundant

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Foshan, sixers hoops, Sixerscan

CruThick
Junior
And1: 0

I Know This Is Redundant 

Post#1 » by CruThick » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:50 pm

But maybe people's opinions can help me make a decision for fantasy basketball team. I would like to pick up sweet Lou and park him on my bench. But the only value he will really have to my team is if the sixers trade Dre' Miller. I know most people want Dre' traded, but logically it doesnt make a lot of sense considering he has more value to the sixers if they hold him until at least next year's trading deadline. Especially considering Lou really isnt a true point guard that makes everyone better around him. yes hes a combo guard and if we trade Dre' than we really dont have our future pg on the roster, unless of course we are gonna try and get arenas or another pg through free agency.

should i grab Lou and use a valued roster spot, or just try and be quick on the trigger if a dre deal falls out of the sky??
phillyborn_jacksonite
Junior
And1: 2

Post#2 » by phillyborn_jacksonite » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:59 pm

i have been watchinghim all year, but in the realgm league run by 610 someone has him, same with my other two leagues...I would say that if you have other prospects getting more burn and production and your are in a shallow league stay away for now. unless he starts getting more minutes. One thing he does produce is FT% ad attempts. I fmike conley is avaialble pick him up he is starting now and will give you better guard play.

It's hard b/c i love rooting for lou and watching him of course and that makes him a tempting fantasy pickup, but he is still a bench player that give you average fantasy numbers
-in deep leagues its nobrainer.
sig courtesy of GKgfx
Samson
Assistant Coach
And1: 243

Post#3 » by Samson » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:55 am

sacrifice your queen to take the pawn.

In other words,

PWNED.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers