Euro 08 Quarterfinal-Turkey vs. Croatia

Moderators: kdawg32086, magik9113

BlackMamba
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 81

Re: Euro 08 Quarterfinal-Turkey vs. Croatia 

Post#81 » by BlackMamba » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:34 am

wow, what a finish. contrary the game went in the initial minutes when players are supposed to be more fresh it was really dull and towards the end it was pretty high on emotions and the players from both teams weren't going to go down without a fight.

but turkey again demonstrated that there are other things besides good players and good coaches, teamwork, spirit and heart. you could see their eyes, their physicall expression even when they were seconds away from losing they kept on going.

and tunkay entered my list of actual favorite players.
britblazerdude
RealGM
And1: 1,344

Post#82 » by britblazerdude » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:26 am

That was some crazy stuff. Honestly, Turkey-Czech Republic was one of the best games that i have seen in my life. This match blew that out of the water. Unbelievable. The greatest game I have ever seen in my life.
To Dare Is To Do? 13 League Titles. You've only got 2.
edfmx86
Club Captain- MLS Soccer
And1: 199

Post#83 » by edfmx86 » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:03 am

Turkey - Czech was indeed one to remember. I cannot believe how well turkey plays when their backs are against the wall. Great tournament so far for the turkz, good luck against the germans :D
Jedini
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#84 » by Jedini » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:41 am

Can't stop watching that last second goal. Literally - last second. Watch - 120:57, 120:58, 120:59... GOOOOAAAAAL!!! :bowdown:
I had a wager on Turkey to advance but after Klasnic scored... boy, was I pissed. But wait a second - miracle!!!
Honestly, Croats showed nothing today and I cannot understand when someone says they should've advanced. I mean neither did Turkey - but that's football.
Well, I'm afraid Turkey dream ends here. Too many key players missing for their next clash.
As I predicted earlier - Germany/Italy in the Finals. That's just my opinion. But after this... who knows :)
CONGRATS TURKEY!!!
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,623

Post#85 » by Slava » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:01 am

Well as usual keep any further discussion in the stickied Euro thread.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:

Return to The General Soccer Board