Official Liverpool FC Thread

Moderators: kdawg32086, LittleOzzy, Baphomet

Shemy
Head Coach
And1: 454

Re: Official Liverpool FC Thread 

Post#1361 » by Shemy » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:43 am

first signing of the summer is some 17 yo CB from PEC Zwolle who was drawing interest from Bayern and Ajax...guessing he'll spend most his time with the reserves but he does have 20 professional appearances already at such a young age

4th choice CB with the sell of Lovren??

no other news regarding incoming transfers which is pretty disappointing obviously we had a great season, but still feel we need to make two signings (creative midfielder who can play in the midfield three all the while slot in one of the front three spots if needed, and a versatile forward who can rotate with Salah and Mane a little more and play through the middle) on top of whatever signings we make to replace depth players that we sell/allow to leave on a free
"They scared now"
danfantastk32
Analyst
And1: 1,023

Post#1362 » by danfantastk32 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:53 pm

Cactus Jack wrote: Enjoy! 8-)

You the man.

Hey...so I guess your a Nets fan now, eh? That's pretty crazy. He and Kyrie striking out for new lands. Hope they make some noise.

Hat's off to Knick fans. Didn't even get a meeting. NOBODY wants to go there....it's nuts.
RB34
Veteran
And1: 3,612

Post#1363 » by RB34 » Thu Jul 4, 2019 10:25 am

Keita injured at AFCON, I’ve never hated a comp as much as I hate that one. It was a pain in our sides last time it was on too.

Very quiet on the signings, I would like to see a forward signed at some point. I think we’re good in the midfield with Ox coming back.
coldfish
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 15,011

Post#1364 » by coldfish » Sun Jul 7, 2019 7:11 pm

Need a top level wing to compete with and back up Mane and Salah. Need a back up outside back. Liverpool is being a little arrogant here. I hope they know what they are doing.
danfantastk32
Analyst
And1: 1,023

Post#1365 » by danfantastk32 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:41 am

coldfish wrote:Need a top level wing to compete with and back up Mane and Salah. Need a back up outside back. Liverpool is being a little arrogant here. I hope they know what they are doing.

Yes...a little depth wouldn't hurt. Injuries happen. We need a few players, no doubt. VVD goes down, and our defense suddenly becomes average at best.

Return to The General Soccer Board