Post#141 » by danfantastk32 » Sun May 8, 2022 5:10 pm

Well F###

I think that's that. Bummer
danfantastk32
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,437

Re: Official Liverpool FC Thread II 

Post#142 » by danfantastk32 » Tue May 10, 2022 3:43 pm

So if I'm Klopp, I rest the bulk of my starters today.

Perhaps it's a little defeatist....but our schedule has been absolutely insane for about 5 weeks. The league is all but done. MC have to lose, and lose kinda big, as they are now 4 over us on GD. Now those who know me know I'd take winning the league over the other three trophies combined. So it is with a heavy heart that I concede the Prem is lost. So do the right thing: rest the guys! give VVD, TAA, Robertson, Mane, Salah and a few others a break. The FA final is Saturday. Guys could use a full weeks rest.

Milner, Konate, Origi, Keata, Jota, Minamino, Matip, I think Firmino is back. Bring Hendo, and Diaz on as subs. I don't know, you got Curtis Jones, you've got OX (I think), Joe Gomez. Not our A-squad....but you've certainly got talent there. And FRESH LEGS! Give them this game. Sitting at 11th, you hop Villa have little to play for. Either way. If they lose/draw....then the prem is truly and fully over, and nobody can waste another second on it. If they win.....well ok, your still technically in. But now guys got a full week off for the first time in forever. And they will be charged and ready for Saturday.

My .02's worth.
Baseline81
Bench Warmer
And1: 603

Post#143 » by Baseline81 » Sat May 14, 2022 7:31 pm

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
danfantastk32
Assistant Coach

Post#144 » by danfantastk32 » Sat May 14, 2022 8:10 pm

Nicely done today. Chelsea seem to give us fits, but we stood strong.

Alright.....3 more games....3 more wins. All we can do. Let the chips fall where they may.
SgtPepper
Freshman
And1: 23

Post#145 » by SgtPepper » Sun May 15, 2022 5:58 pm

Any theories on how the tactical matchups for the CL final may play out?
Different year, same stuff - De Bruyne
danfantastk32
Assistant Coach

Post#146 » by danfantastk32 » Wed May 18, 2022 5:58 am

Is this finally how Stevie-G wins a prem title for Liverpool?
danfantastk32
Assistant Coach

Post#147 » by danfantastk32 » Wed May 18, 2022 6:01 am

It was a weird squad out there today. They started out pretty shaky, but got it together. I am a Minamino fan. Happy for him that he scored a crucial goal. Would like to see him get a few more starts, if he's even here next season. I'd be wanting to get playing time, if I were him.
danfantastk32
Assistant Coach

Post#148 » by danfantastk32 » Today 5:46 pm

Well....can't say I'm anything but bummed. Stevie G......So close, and yet so far once again. Props to MC. Another dominant year. You gotta bring it if your gonna beat them. They are champs.

Onto the CL final. Would be a decent consolation prize. I guess you'd still have to call the season a massive success if they were to win that.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 12,097

Post#149 » by Cactus Jack » Today 5:57 pm

danfantastk32 wrote:Well....can't say I'm anything but bummed. Stevie G......So close, and yet so far once again. Props to MC. Another dominant year. You gotta bring it if your gonna beat them. They are champs.

Onto the CL final. Would be a decent consolation prize. I guess you'd still have to call the season a massive success if they were to win that.

Man...I think today officially broke me. :(

Will I watch the Final next week? Idk...I need a few days. :wink:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
danfantastk32
Assistant Coach

Post#150 » by danfantastk32 » Today 6:09 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
danfantastk32 wrote:Well....can't say I'm anything but bummed. Stevie G......So close, and yet so far once again. Props to MC. Another dominant year. You gotta bring it if your gonna beat them. They are champs.

Yeah, I hear it. I'm getting pretty f^^ tired of 2nd place. I'm also over all things Manchester. Both teams need to go piss off for a decade or so.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 12,097

Post#151 » by Cactus Jack » Today 6:14 pm

danfantastk32 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Yeah, I hear it. I'm getting pretty f^^ tired of 2nd place. I'm also over all things Manchester. Both teams need to go piss off for a decade or so.

Meanwhile City are adding Haaland this Summer. Anyways...People don't want to hear us whine. :wink:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
danfantastk32
Assistant Coach

Post#152 » by danfantastk32 » Today 6:46 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
danfantastk32 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Man...I think today officially broke me. :(

Meanwhile City are adding Haaland this Summer. Anyways...People don't want to hear us whine. :wink:

Yeah, there are prob a million other fans rolling their eyes at the Liverpool fan bitching about parity.

Return to The General Soccer Board