The Official Turkish Süper Lig Thread

Moderators: kdawg32086, magik9113

DD12
Assistant Coach
And1: 953

Re: The Official Turkish S 

Post#401 » by DD12 » Wed Mar 2, 2016 6:47 pm

Lmaooo union berlin fan is here. Our worst player is more famous than your entire team dude. Have you ever seen a cl match with your team? That must be depressing.
cgf
RealGM
And1: 9,917

Post#402 » by cgf » Wed Mar 2, 2016 6:52 pm

DD12 wrote:Lmaooo union berlin fan is here. Our worst player is more famous than your entire team dude. Have you ever seen a cl match with your team? That must be depressing.

Back in the DDR, you would've fit right in with BFC fans.
Capn'O wrote:We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.

Brunson: So what are you paid to do?
Hart: Run around like an idiot during the game and f*** s*** up!
DD12
Assistant Coach

Post#403 » by DD12 » Wed Mar 2, 2016 6:54 pm

Haha someone has too much free time today. Next time you play a relevant match, let me know. No one cares about Union Berlin. Your team is not even number one team in Berlin lmao As i said, our worst player > union berlin.
cgf
RealGM

Post#404 » by cgf » Wed Mar 2, 2016 7:41 pm

DD12 wrote:Haha someone has too much free time today. Next time you play a relevant match, let me know. No one cares about Union Berlin. Your team is not even number one team in Berlin lmao As i said, our worst player > union berlin.

Fair enough; I tip my cap to gala. Not just any club can manage to be moral-less whores, financially incompetent, and utterly irrelevant. We only manage 1 of the 3.
Capn'O wrote:We're the recovering meth addict older brother. And we've been clean for a few years now, thank you very much. Very uncouth to bring it up.

DD12
Assistant Coach

Post#405 » by DD12 » Wed Mar 2, 2016 7:42 pm

Gala >>>>>> Union Berlin. Our worst player is more famous than your entire team.
cgf
RealGM

Post#406 » by cgf » Wed Mar 2, 2016 7:44 pm

DD12 wrote:Gala >>>>>> Union Berlin. Our worst player is more famous than your entire team.

Gala <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Union Berlin. Your **** fans can't even get together to sing christmas carols. :wink:

So pathetic.

DD12
Assistant Coach

The Official Turkish S 

Post#407 » by DD12 » Wed Mar 2, 2016 7:49 pm

Hahahhaahah fans??? Probably one of the best fans in the world. Everyone and their mother know it as well. Even your Buli ultras stole so many chants from us. We have about 40-45 million fans all over the world. Union Berlin has what 10? I dont blame them. Who would support a team that has never played an important game in their history? Even horrible Hertha Berlin was good once upon a time. Poor union berlin can't even get past Hertha berlin lol
cgf
RealGM

Post#408 » by cgf » Wed Mar 2, 2016 7:57 pm

So many "fans", yet not even just two of them could come together to sign christmas carols. That's just embarrassing.

El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,560

Post#409 » by El Turco » Wed Mar 2, 2016 8:06 pm

why would a predominantly muslim fanbase would get together to sing christmas carols? people drunk itt or what?
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
DD12
Assistant Coach

The Official Turkish S 

Post#410 » by DD12 » Wed Mar 2, 2016 8:07 pm

Best fans in the world. How does it feel to get abused by one of the worst teams in Buli which is Hertha Berlin tho? Lmaoo your team never played in buli and you still talking with that avatar? Lmaooo
cgf
RealGM

Post#411 » by cgf » Wed Mar 2, 2016 8:08 pm

Arda K wrote:why would a predominantly muslim fanbase would get together to sing christmas carols? people drunk itt or what?

El Turco

Post#412 » by El Turco » Wed Mar 2, 2016 8:11 pm

well then woosh

cgf
RealGM

Post#413 » by cgf » Wed Mar 2, 2016 8:13 pm

Arda K wrote:well then woosh

No worries, it wasn't a great joke.

El Turco

Post#414 » by El Turco » Wed Mar 2, 2016 8:13 pm

old ali sami yen times gala definitely did have the best fans in europe, seasoned veterans like maldini and de boer would piss in their pants when they played there.

DD12
Assistant Coach

Post#415 » by DD12 » Wed Mar 2, 2016 8:15 pm

Arda K wrote:old ali sami yen times gala definitely did have the best fans in europe, seasoned veterans like maldini and de boer would piss in their pants when they played there.

Correct but tt arena is not bad either. The game we beat rm 3-2 mourinho was scared as hell. He even mentioned that real madrid fans should watch gala fans to create same atmosphere.
cgf
RealGM

Post#416 » by cgf » Wed Mar 2, 2016 8:17 pm

Arda K wrote:old ali sami yen times gala definitely did have the best fans in europe, seasoned veterans like maldini and de boer would piss in their pants when they played there.

Oh I know. There's actually, or at least used to be before AK07 became a thing people cared about, a pretty sizeable set of Gala supporters in Berlin who backed the eiserne. They got on very well with our fans when they'd attend matches as a group because of that similar passion. Pretty much exactly why we have a fan-friendship with Gladbach as well.

But Massi's just too fun not to spew nonsense back'n'forth with.

DD12
Assistant Coach

Post#417 » by DD12 » Wed Mar 2, 2016 8:23 pm

At least you are learning things. It's also good so you don't embarrass yourself on other platforms lol
cgf
RealGM

Post#418 » by cgf » Wed Mar 2, 2016 8:26 pm

DD12 wrote:At least you are learning things. It's also good so you don't embarrass yourself on other platforms lol

One of these days I'll have to bump the thread that gave me this avi, so we can see who's team is better just 1 season later. :wink:

DD12
Assistant Coach

Post#419 » by DD12 » Wed Mar 2, 2016 8:29 pm

cgf wrote:
DD12 wrote:At least you are learning things. It's also good so you don't embarrass yourself on other platforms lol

One of these days I'll have to bump the thread that gave me this avi, so we can see who's team is better just 1 season later. :wink:

What was that bet? You lost so many against me. Don't remember
cgf
RealGM

Post#420 » by cgf » Wed Mar 2, 2016 8:34 pm

DD12 wrote:
cgf wrote:

What was that bet? You lost so many against me. Don't remember

Can't count to two, and yet you pretend you work with numbers...curious, very curious. :wink:

Return to The General Soccer Board