The Official Portuguese Primeira Liga Thread

Moderators: kdawg32086, LittleOzzy, Baphomet

mercgold3
Head Coach
And1: 1,701

Re: The Official Portuguese Primeira Liga Thread 

Post#181 » by mercgold3 » Sun Feb 5, 2017 12:50 am

stro wrote:
mercgold3 wrote:Stro, wining 0-3 at 70th minute against Vitória and Sporting let them tie the game ?
Unbelievable.

This thread is so inactive lol but had to find you today. Very entertaining game. It hasn't been our season but that Casilla's save man... that's the final knife in our season. I'm rooting for you guys, don't let Benfica get the tetra, please.

You guys have had bad luck once again. Sporting was cleary the better team out there, especially in the 2nd half, same happend in the Benfica -Sporting...

And yeah, that Casillas save in the last play of the game was one of the most brilliant save's i ever seen.
Só os mais fortes sobrevivem, nós seremos eternos ! FC Porto 1893
fraanciiscoo
Lead Assistant
And1: 119

Re: The Official Portuguese Primeira Liga Thread 

Post#182 » by fraanciiscoo » Sat May 27, 2017 2:36 pm

stro wrote:
mercgold3 wrote:Stro, wining 0-3 at 70th minute against Vitória and Sporting let them tie the game ?
Unbelievable.

This thread is so inactive lol but had to find you today. Very entertaining game. It hasn't been our season but that Casilla's save man... that's the final knife in our season. I'm rooting for you guys, don't let Benfica get the tetra, please.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Typical Losers
fcporto and sporting fan

Well FYI we won again
and tomorrow we will will the Portuguese Cup

Keep crying
keep bitching
that we will keep winning

Cya next season and please keep talking just bc it´s 2 funny

Return to The General Soccer Board