Official Chelsea FC Thread

Moderators: Baphomet, kdawg32086, LittleOzzy

celticfan42487
RealGM
And1: 5,063

Re: Official Chelsea FC Thread 

Post#1461 » by celticfan42487 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:02 am

bargnanimvp wrote:
celticfan42487 wrote:I'm a bit disappointed Pulsic couldn't make it into the starting XI. Rotations can still happen in a crowded schedule but I don't think that speaks highly of him.

I'm not surprised, he's been a bit over rated by all the American fans and the German press and fans weren't sure why people were acting like he'd replace Hazard. I think he'll work his way into the starting XI though.

I'm not sure anyone was expecting him to replace Hazard.

But when you drop ~$70 million on a kid, in a rebuilding year. He should be able to make your opening XI.

Maybe he does work his way in, but again you dropped a **** ton of cash on him and lost a legend like Hazard. You should at least be the first choice or it doesn't speak well to your quality as a player.
:reporter: Moose23's burner account?
:reporter: Will the Raps board take him back?

truth18 wrote:
Boogie! wrote:Tldr? Thanks?

TLDR
**** most of my sub forum. We used to be tight here, I'd love to post here again on occasion like I used to.
Love your squad.
Going to the finals.
bargnanimvp
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,307

Post#1462 » by bargnanimvp » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:03 am

celticfan42487 wrote:
bargnanimvp wrote:
celticfan42487 wrote:I'm a bit disappointed Pulsic couldn't make it into the starting XI. Rotations can still happen in a crowded schedule but I don't think that speaks highly of him.

I'm not surprised, he's been a bit over rated by all the American fans and the German press and fans weren't sure why people were acting like he'd replace Hazard. I think he'll work his way into the starting XI though.

But when you drop ~$70 million on a kid, in a rebuilding year. He should be able to make your opening XI.

Maybe he does work his way in, but again you dropped a **** ton of cash on him and lost a legend like Hazard. You should at least be the first choice or it doesn't speak well to your quality as a player.

Do you read the internet?

Chelsea overpaid, i think pulisic will be good but the price they paid was higher than his current ability was worth.
celticfan42487
RealGM
And1: 5,063

Post#1463 » by celticfan42487 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:07 am

bargnanimvp wrote:
celticfan42487 wrote:
bargnanimvp wrote:I'm not surprised, he's been a bit over rated by all the American fans and the German press and fans weren't sure why people were acting like he'd replace Hazard. I think he'll work his way into the starting XI though.

Chelsea overpaid, i think pulisic will be good but the price they paid was higher than his current ability was worth.

Again the fact that you think Chelsea overpaid kind of paid homage to no one thinking he's here to replace Hazard.

I read plenty, I don't think anyone said that. If anything whenever Hazard is mentioned in regards to Pulsic it's only to say he's no Hazard that's for sure, ect ect ect.
:reporter: Moose23's burner account?
:reporter: Will the Raps board take him back?

truth18 wrote:
Boogie! wrote:Tldr? Thanks?

TLDR
**** most of my sub forum. We used to be tight here, I'd love to post here again on occasion like I used to.
Love your squad.
Going to the finals.
HIF
RealGM
And1: 4,807

Post#1464 » by HIF » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:19 am

No-one replaces Hazard.

Chelsea looked godd in the first half and should have been 3 up.

They'll be a much better side against Leicester with Kanté back in the team.

I'm just hoping that they keep Zouma in the team too.
No more talk about Family Riles. Just do you job! :noway:

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
bargnanimvp
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,307

Post#1465 » by bargnanimvp » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:45 am

celticfan42487 wrote:
bargnanimvp wrote:
celticfan42487 wrote:

Again the fact that you think Chelsea overpaid kind of paid homage to no one thinking he's here to replace Hazard.

I read plenty, I don't think anyone said that. If anything whenever Hazard is mentioned in regards to Pulsic it's only to say he's no Hazard that's for sure, ect ect ect.

My view means that 'no one' was thinking that?

There's been some of the big youtube channels talking about some of the absurd predictions, people saying 20 goals 10 assists and chelsea won't miss hazard and the like. A lot of people have been saying dumb **** and over rating how he will perform this season. Not sure why you are arguing this because it's just a fact that a lot of people on the internet have been talking silly.

I'm not saying media are saying that if that is what you are triggered by.
freethedevil
Analyst
And1: 1,898

Post#1466 » by freethedevil » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:24 am

Pulisic is a hack. Tyler Adams is the #GOATamongBulls.

That is all.

Return to The General Soccer Board