2015-16 Italian Serie A Discussion

Moderators: kdawg32086, magik9113

J-Mezzy
RealGM
And1: 3,218

Re: 2015-16 Italian Serie A Discussion 

Post#701 » by J-Mezzy » Mon May 2, 2016 12:25 am

Arda K wrote:yeah icardi is a great player, i remember him scoring the winning goal in the simulation final

As was Guarin. Looking back, how did your players do?
Thank you triplemke23 for the sig.
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,560

Post#702 » by El Turco » Mon May 2, 2016 12:28 am

forgot who we had, i remember bale, icardi and silva only
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
J-Mezzy
RealGM

Post#703 » by J-Mezzy » Mon May 2, 2016 12:35 am

You had Guarin lol.

Our biggest bust was Terry.
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,560

Post#704 » by El Turco » Mon May 2, 2016 12:47 am

guarin was a bench player i think. i remember putting him in one of the games to counter truth's tactics and he scored, legendary move of the tournament.
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
DD12
Assistant Coach
And1: 953

Post#705 » by DD12 » Mon May 2, 2016 12:57 am

J-Mezzy wrote:
Arda K wrote:look who was backing inter..

J-Mezzy wrote:Massimo has a point.

Miranda and murillo are good

Midfield of melo, guarin, kondogbia is good

They have jovetic and Icardi are good too.

Talent wise, they are pretty good

So I thought Inter had a decent squad and? I never made any outrageous claims. Are Miranda, Murillo, Icardi, Jovetic not good players? That midfield was a mess though

But yeah, Barcelona sure won by 10 points...

I still think Inter has a great squad. Their only problem is Mancini. I thought the team would do well even though mancini is a horrible coach but apperently it wasn't enough. Dude is the biggest loser i have ever seen in my life.
magik9113
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 1,116

Post#706 » by magik9113 » Mon May 2, 2016 2:03 am

If Spalletti never took over this all could have been different
DD12
Assistant Coach

Post#707 » by DD12 » Mon May 2, 2016 3:32 am

magik9113 wrote:If Spalletti never took over this all could have been different

Of course Spalletti has done a terrific job but still. Mancini is a horrible coach. The worst coach I have ever seen.
J-Mezzy
RealGM

Post#708 » by J-Mezzy » Mon May 2, 2016 9:31 am

DD12 wrote:
magik9113 wrote:If Spalletti never took over this all could have been different

Of course Spalletti has done a terrific job but still. Mancini is a horrible coach. The worst coach I have ever seen.

He and Rafa
Baphomet
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,626

Post#709 » by Baphomet » Mon May 2, 2016 11:51 am

DD12 wrote:What is really brutal about it? I don't see anything else other than three people who had balls to take the bet. Everyone saw the bet when we were talking about it and only treiz and turco took the bet. So you should put your money where your mouth is.

In fact if you wanna see something brutal, you can look it up Spurs' history lol

Also congrats to turco and treiz who had balls to go against me. I am waiting for the sig. Football is like this sometimes. Heck even Real Madrid lost to 3rd division team

That deflection though. :D

There's more to football, and the discussion on here, than a simple right/wrong binary. Sure, it's funny when Mr. Grant Hill for example makes such a terrible prediction, but that being wrong is satisfaction enough without compounding it with bets and the like. I'm not interested in placing bets on people saying outlandish nonsense like that.
treiz
RealGM
And1: 564

Re: 2015 

Post#710 » by treiz » Mon May 2, 2016 12:01 pm

Arda K wrote:let's compile greatest hits, shall we..

DD12 wrote:Good. That's why you will always be my bitch whenever we take bets :)

DD12 wrote:loool you wanna take the bet too to become one of my bitches in my harem? lmaoo

DD12 wrote:
J-Mezzy wrote:Good game. Can't believe Inter is leading serie A

They have the best squad.

DD12 wrote:Lmao are you our new troll? Count the three teams that have better team than Inter? Are you **** kidding me? They have the BEST midfield in the league. Their goalie is very good. Defense okay. A bit thin in the striker position. But much better than Roma

DD12 wrote:Inter's midfield is the best in the league. Strikers are a bit thin but what they have world class. Not sure how juve is much better

DD12 wrote:
Again and one more time. Inter Milan has a very good squad. Much better than As Roma in every single position as a whole.

At some parts, they are better than Juventus also. But some parts Juve is damn so good like their defense. There is a class difference between Juve and Inter Milan when it comes to defense. But Inter Milan has some better positions than Juve for sure.

DD12 wrote:I don't see one single defensive midfielder who is better than Kondogbia in Serie A except Pogba. Please enlighten me who is much better than Kondogbia.

even though i hate Inter, they will finish ahead of roma for sure and deservedly so since they have a much better team. Whoever wants to take a bet, i can gladly accept it

DD12 wrote:Roma 2-2 at home against Sassaulo. They have similar talented players so it was a normal result.

On the other hand, Inter beat the most in form team in the league in Turin. 4 games 12 points. But their squad is ****. Lmaooo

DD12 wrote:Inter Milan's midfield and strikers(i completely forgot jovetic last time) world class.

DD12 wrote:Inter will win the league unless Juve comes back with something like 10+ in a row.

Inter will finish the league ahead of Roma for sure though. I called it way before anyway. Inter's midfield is as good as any team in the world. More importantly, they have the most winner mentality player, Felipe Melo. Inter will probably win the league and Melo will be the MVP.

It really was :D

Now where is that Fenerbache avatar Mass?!
J-Mezzy
RealGM

Post#711 » by J-Mezzy » Mon May 2, 2016 12:33 pm

Baphomet wrote:
DD12 wrote:What is really brutal about it? I don't see anything else other than three people who had balls to take the bet. Everyone saw the bet when we were talking about it and only treiz and turco took the bet. So you should put your money where your mouth is.

In fact if you wanna see something brutal, you can look it up Spurs' history lol

Also congrats to turco and treiz who had balls to go against me. I am waiting for the sig. Football is like this sometimes. Heck even Real Madrid lost to 3rd division team

There's more to football, and the discussion on here, than a simple right/wrong binary. Sure, it's funny when Mr. Grant Hill for example makes such a terrible prediction, but that being wrong is satisfaction enough without compounding it with bets and the like. I'm not interested in placing bets on people saying outlandish nonsense like that.

Agreed. Making a bet or not is irrelevant. No_20 never bets but we definitely enjoy his dumb statements lol
DD12
Assistant Coach

Post#712 » by DD12 » Mon May 2, 2016 3:32 pm

Don't know. I am waiting from you guys to send which sig you want me to put so i'll put it on.

By the way, i don't think we discussed for how long we are going to change the sig. Let me know what's the deal.
DD12
Assistant Coach

Post#713 » by DD12 » Mon May 2, 2016 3:37 pm

Baphomet wrote:

Meh blah blah.

When we took the bet, everyone saw what was going on. Only two people treiz and turco had balls to take the bet. Mancini was horrible, Roma fired Rudi, Roma hired spaletti, Roma won 4 games in the last 5 mins, Roma got 12 penalties while inter had 5 etc etc all irrelevant. They guys were brave enough to take the bet and won in the end.

Don't make it sound like we had a bet for $5000 in risk. It is freaking sig bet. Who cares?
Baphomet
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,626

Post#714 » by Baphomet » Mon May 2, 2016 4:15 pm

I'm not talking about it as if there was something big at stake. You're the one talking about balls and bravery, here. Sheesh. :lol:

And you're right, I don't really care. I just thought Turco's post was funny, is all.
treiz
RealGM

Post#715 » by treiz » Mon May 2, 2016 4:15 pm

DD12 wrote:Don't know. I am waiting from you guys to send which sig you want me to put so i'll put it on.

By the way, i don't think we discussed for how long we are going to change the sig. Let me know what's the deal.

Just run it until the end of next season?

How about just a Fenerbache avy? What I had in my mind the whole time was the same avy that you made cgf wear but with just opposing words :D

Unless somebody in this board can be creative with a Fener sig that would be appreciated.
DD12
Assistant Coach

Post#716 » by DD12 » Mon May 2, 2016 4:47 pm

All good. Keep it coming to my way :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
treiz
RealGM

Post#717 » by treiz » Mon May 2, 2016 6:03 pm

Well Turco and Doormatt were part of this too, let's see what they want too. Although I haven't seen Doormatt in a while so we can ignore him for the time being. Personally a Fener avy is fine with me.
truth18
RealGM
And1: 42,830

Post#718 » by truth18 » Mon May 2, 2016 6:17 pm

treiz wrote:
DD12 wrote:Don't know. I am waiting from you guys to send which sig you want me to put so i'll put it on.

How about just a Fenerbache avy? What I had in my mind the whole time was the same avy that you made cgf wear but with just opposing words :D

Unless somebody in this board can be creative with a Fener sig that would be appreciated.

I can make one tomorrow if you want.
YOU LOSE
treiz
RealGM

Post#719 » by treiz » Mon May 2, 2016 6:26 pm

truth18 wrote:
treiz wrote:

That would be great thank you.

Remember Mass has to wear this until the end of next season so don't be afraid to get really creative :D
DD12
Assistant Coach

Post#720 » by DD12 » Mon May 2, 2016 6:32 pm

treiz wrote:
truth18 wrote:
treiz wrote:

That would be great thank you.

Remember Mass has to wear this until the end of next season so don't be afraid to get really creative :D

Lollll dont forget i can bitch about season long sig since we didnt talk about how long we are going to change the sig. So don't be too creative lmao

Return to The General Soccer Board