2016-17 German Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Moderators: kdawg32086, LittleOzzy, Baphomet

Little Nathan
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,745

Re: RE: Re: 2016-17 German Bundesliga Discussion Thread 

Post#1101 » by Little Nathan » Fri Jun 2, 2017 5:16 am

Det the Threat wrote:It seems like Hertha's still interested in Hahn, given that they want another winger.
And those "newspapers" are also now reporting about a transfer fee of €7M. :o

I guess we'll just wait till next week and sell him for €15M to Hertha...:rofl:

That would mean we basically spend all of the Brooks money on Selke/Hahn. In theory that sounds good, but when you consider we somehow got 17 mil for Brooks it really isn't. It still makes me more relaxed, though

BTW, can anybody tell me more about Karim Rekik? Seems like he'll be our Brooks replacement.
Det the Threat
Head Coach
And1: 285

Re: RE: Re: 2016-17 German Bundesliga Discussion Thread 

Post#1102 » by Det the Threat » Fri Jun 2, 2017 3:50 pm

Little Nathan wrote:That would mean we basically spend all of the Brooks money on Selke/Hahn. In theory that sounds good, but when you consider we somehow got 17 mil for Brooks it really isn't. It still makes me more relaxed, though

BTW, can anybody tell me more about Karim Rekik? Seems like he'll be our Brooks replacement.

I honestly don't know much about Rekik, but cgf might given that he loves french football or something...

Anyways, I'm curious to see what happens with Hahn and doubt that Hertha will be his destination.

BTW: It seems like Favre has turned down/Nice has said no to him becoming Dortmund's new manager.
Now they're talking about Geovani van Bronkhorst or Peter Bosz(Ajax).

Though, the real question will be how long Watzke and Zorc can resist this glance.
Image :lol:
Foye
Club Captain- German Soccer
And1: 2,090

Re: 2016-17 German Bundesliga Discussion Thread 

Post#1103 » by Foye » Sat Jun 3, 2017 7:31 am

Stuttgart selling 12% for 42 mil. While it may sound good now, I'm always skeptical about those type of deals.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RealGM Forums

Return to The General Soccer Board