ImageImageImage

Boris Diaws' Shooting Woes

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Never Fear 33 Is Here
Lead Assistant
And1: 60
Location: DP09 Brotherhood: NF33IH, -SDU-, TASTIC, nevetsov, KPCB34, Frank Lee, Miklo, Rodrizzle, Cash

Post#41 » by Never Fear 33 Is Here » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:52 am

KJ7 wrote:Should be interesting to see whether Hill will come back into the starting line-up when healthy or whether we stay with this.

On most teams you would think that an injured player would come back through the bench. Heck even star players tend to do it sometimes, ala Vince Carter. However, if the Raja situation taught us anything where we cleary played better with Barbs starting then I would expect that G Thrill will start.

Of course I want him to stay starting, Grant Hill that is, but whatever gets the team more wins I am all for. :clap:
Props to Kerrsed for the sig
KJ7
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2

Post#42 » by KJ7 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:49 pm

KJ7 wrote:I was gonna say exactly the same thing. I do agree that he has been playing generally better tho. Would just be nice to string 2 good scoring games together but we'll take what we can get.

So after a 14pt performance he gets a 5. Keeping up that consistency (or is that inconsistency).

What's the bet he goes off for 14+ tonight?

BTW, has anyone else noticed Diaw would have to have had the biggest +/- swing in the league. He was getting -15's when he was on the bench. Starts and get +15's and now that he's coming off the bench still got +6 last night.

Even when he got negatives in the 2 losses they weren't as bad as our other players. I'm not a huge fan of that stat but hopefully it goes some way in showing his improved played.

Return to Phoenix Suns