Clippers Trade...

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

rsavaj
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,767

Clippers Trade... 

Post#1 » by rsavaj » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:11 pm

To do this summer if we don't win it this season.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/t ... &te=&cash=

It's a bit of a gamble seeing as how we don't know how Brand will come back, but I think that a Hill/Brand/Amare frontcourt would be devastating. Sam and TT add to our depth.

I don't know why LA would trade Brand, but if they do, I think this is pretty good value for them actually.

Nash
Bell
Hill
Brand
Amare

Sam
DJ
TT
Diaw
Skinner

That's a good 9 man rotation...

I dunno, just messing around. I know LAC probably wouldn't want to include Sam, so a TT/Brand for Marion/Barbs/ATL trade works by itself as well.
Sun Scorched
Lead Assistant
And1: 280

Post#2 » by Sun Scorched » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:19 pm

Huge fan of TT. Brand will return, he has a great work ethic. We have discussed Cassel at length on this board and all of those players would benefit the Suns.

Aside from LA not wanting to do this, there are some problems on Phoenix's front. Shawn Marion would have to opt out and do a S&T in order for him to be worth anything to LA. Finally, I just don't see the Suns trading Barbosa.

Also, something to think about this summer. Diaw won't have the base-year provision on him anymore. Do you trade him with Marion? Those two could be interesting trade-bait for those blockbuster multi-team deals.
On Steve Nash:
G35 wrote:He may run a great offense but I wouldn't choose him over Amare to start a team.
unbiased
Junior
And1: 101

Post#3 » by unbiased » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:36 pm

LAC say no
eastsidecrossover
Assistant Coach
And1: 1

Post#4 » by eastsidecrossover » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:48 am

The paper clips laugh. I would like to have brand and TT, but no to Cassel. So the guy breaks us down, but he is TOOOOOOOOOOO OLD!

Return to Phoenix Suns