ImageImageImage

Fantasy Leagues Discussion - Currently Dynasty Future Drafts

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

darealjuice
Suns Forum Future All Star
And1: 8,784

Re: Suns Board Fantasy Talk (Dynasty/Premier/DLeague/CBA) 

Post#261 » by darealjuice » Fri Apr 7, 2017 10:24 pm

Mfw I'm looking for a FA to play in the CBA tonight because Porzingis is finally IR-eligible and I see Kyle Lowry still available as a FA:

MathiasPW
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,805

Post#262 » by MathiasPW » Sat Apr 8, 2017 3:08 am

Well Miyagi, I exhausted my games. The trophy is now yours to take, as the surplus of 2.5 points I had managed to build already evaporated. Good luck
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,170

Post#263 » by MrMiyagi » Sat Apr 8, 2017 7:39 am

MathiasPW wrote:Well Miyagi, I exhausted my games. The trophy is now yours to take, as the surplus of 2.5 points I had managed to build already evaporated. Good luck

Praying the end of this season be like:
Spoiler:
My squad is obviously Jon Snow.

Magic numbers for me are 19 assists, 16 steals. That would be a 4 point swing in my favor. :pray:
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant

Re: RE: Re: Suns Board Fantasy Talk (Dynasty/Premier/DLeague/CBA) 

Post#264 » by MathiasPW » Sat Apr 8, 2017 12:42 pm

MrMiyagi wrote:
MathiasPW wrote:Well Miyagi, I exhausted my games. The trophy is now yours to take, as the surplus of 2.5 points I had managed to build already evaporated. Good luck

Spoiler:

Magic numbers for me are 19 assists, 16 steals. That would be a 4 point swing in my favor. :pray:

More like 4 assists and 12 steals now. My only hope is I get some extra FG% points from other players getting worse down the stretch.
MrMiyagi

Post#265 » by MrMiyagi » Sat Apr 8, 2017 2:51 pm

MathiasPW wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:

Spoiler:

More like 4 assists and 12 steals now. My only hope is I get some extra FG% points from other players getting worse down the stretch.

I guess the standings were late to update - even better :D
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant

Post#266 » by MathiasPW » Sat Apr 8, 2017 5:26 pm

MrMiyagi wrote:
MathiasPW wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:Praying the end of this season be like:
Spoiler:

I guess the standings were late to update - even better :D

I'll give u my first round pick next season if you leave your rosters blank for the rest of this season.

I need this in my life right now. Been fighting anxiety and having a hard time finding a job as a journalist after my TJ Warren story got discredited all over the world...

/green font. But I might ungreen it if u wanna talk about it
Calvin Klein
RealGM
And1: 7,683

Post#267 » by Calvin Klein » Sun Apr 9, 2017 4:04 pm

Nice finish coming up in the Dynasty league!
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,462

Post#268 » by bwgood77 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:27 pm

Wow, it was very close between several teams for 3rd worst in premier until the last day or two. What happened wheezy?
wheezy
Rookie
And1: 556

Post#269 » by wheezy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:54 pm

bwgood77 wrote:Wow, it was very close between several teams for 3rd worst in premier until the last day or two. What happened wheezy?

My sh***y draft happened? :D :banghead:
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,691

Post#270 » by Qwigglez » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:59 am

I find it crazy in the D-League how I'm 1st in rebounds but 4th to last in blocks.
Safety Pickle
Senior
And1: 222

Post#271 » by Safety Pickle » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:21 pm

How do promos work between the different leagues? Last 3 out, top 3 in?
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,330

Post#272 » by TASTIC » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:20 am

Qwigglez wrote:I find it crazy in the D-League how I'm 1st in rebounds but 4th to last in blocks.

I think I ended up first in REB but last in BLK one league I was in - had the usual culprits ZBo, Vuc, Blake, Rondo.

Tough to do though for sure!
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: Announce Fantasy Results - Top 3 in all leagues and Bottom 3 in Premier, D League, CBA, and Dynasty 

Post#273 » by bwgood77 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:12 am

I updated the title to determine early who will move up/down in each league and who gets top 3 picks in dynasty. I think most paying attention know Miyagi won dynasty, barely beating out Mathias, and not sure who was third. Team names is good, but owners/usernames on forums is more important.
MrMiyagi

Re: Announce Fantasy Results - Top 3 in all leagues and Bottom 3 in Premier, D League and Dynasty 

Post#274 » by MrMiyagi » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:39 am

Results for Miyagi
DYNASTY LEAGUE:

CBA:

batsmasher
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,231

Re: Announce Fantasy Results - Top 3 in all leagues and Bottom 3 in Premier, D League and Dynasty 

Post#275 » by batsmasher » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:51 am

D-League:
de'aaron fox will be a hof'er, don't @ me
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant

Post#276 » by MathiasPW » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:08 am

Congrats Miyagi for the Dynasty championship and batsmasher on the D-League. That one was a landslide.

I thought I was gonna be demoted to CBA for most of the year. Went from 12th to 6th in 1 month-span.
batsmasher
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,231

Post#277 » by batsmasher » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:25 am

MathiasPW wrote:Congrats Miyagi for the Dynasty championship and batsmasher on the D-League. That one was a landslide.

I thought I was gonna be demoted to CBA for most of the year. Went from 12th to 6th in 1 month-span.

Thanks! You snuck into 5th. Seeing as 6 went up last year there's an outside chance you'll be playing Premier next season :D
de'aaron fox will be a hof'er, don't @ me
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant

Re: RE: Re: Announce Fantasy Results - Top 3 in all leagues and Bottom 3 in Premier, D League and Dynasty 

Post#278 » by MathiasPW » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:32 am

batsmasher wrote:
MathiasPW wrote:Congrats Miyagi for the Dynasty championship and batsmasher on the D-League. That one was a landslide.

Thanks! You snuck into 5th. Seeing as 6 went up last year there's an outside chance you'll be playing Premier next season :D

And all that despite the worst trade ever of Gortat for CJ Miles which you should have vetoed
darealjuice
Suns Forum Future All Star
And1: 8,784

Post#279 » by darealjuice » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:44 pm

Final Scores for the CBA League, not sure who everyone's username on here is though. Really tight finish at the top, Team Tser wins the league with only 7 more points and 1 more block.

My award speech: Shout out to James Harden for living up to the #1 pick in the fantasy draft, shout out my Euro big man fetish/rotation of Nikola Jokic, Kristaps Porzingis, and Nikola VucciMane for holding it down and coming on strong at the end after down periods, shout out Kyrie Irving for being so crispy and only sitting 10 games this season, shout out Elfrid Payton for turning into a triple-double machine after the ASB, shout out TJ Warren for rewarding my patience after holding onto him all year with a great post-ASB stretch, shout out Tyler Ulis for making short people feel like they can hoop, shout out Kyle Lowry for joining the team late we still fux with you though, RIP to Zach LaVine that ACL injury hurt us both buddy get better soon, and a big shout out out to my bench mob members throughout the year of Terrance Ross, Courtney Lee, Tyler Johnson, Richaun Holmes, Tim Hardaway Jr., Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, and Enes Kanter. See ya'll in the D-League (?) next year, and something something Disney Land!!!
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#280 » by bwgood77 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:51 pm

darealjuice wrote:Image

Final Scores for the CBA League, not sure who everyone's username on here is though. Really tight finish at the top, Team Tser wins the league with only 6 more points and 1 more block.

My award speech: Shout out to James Harden for living up to the #1 pick in the fantasy draft, shout out my Euro big man fetish/rotation of Nikola Jokic, Kristaps Porzingis, and Nikola VucciMane for holding it down and coming on strong at the end after down periods, shout out Kyrie Irving for being so crispy and only sitting 10 games this season, shout out Elfrid Payton for turning into a triple-double machine after the ASB, shout out TJ Warren for rewarding my patience after holding onto him all year with a great post-ASB stretch, shout out Tyler Ulis for making short people feel like they can hoop, shout out Kyle Lowry for joining the team late we still fux with you though, RIP to Zach LaVine that ACL injury hurt us both buddy get better soon, and a big shout out out to my bench mob members throughout the year of Terrance Ross, Courtney Lee, Tyler Johnson, Richaun Holmes, Tim Hardaway Jr., Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, and Enes Kanter. See ya'll in the D-League (?) next year, and something something Disney Land!!!

Congrats. I don't even know if Team Tser is a Suns poster. 4th is kennydorglas.

Safety Pickle wrote:How do promos work between the different leagues? Last 3 out, top 3 in?

Usually, yes, but inevitably we have 1-3 drop out of each league each year so there may be more people moving up/down then 3, depending. And then we usually have some new people who want in.

Return to Phoenix Suns