ImageImageImage

Suns History - Best and Worst Game or Series Memories, Favorite and Worst Draft or FA Memories,Favorite All Time Player

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22, Kerrsed

LV-Suns
Starter
And1: 667

Re: Suns History - Best and Worst Game or Series Memories, Favorite and Worst Draft or FA Memories,Favorite All Time Pla 

Post#121 » by LV-Suns » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:51 pm

https://podbay.fm/podcast/934820588/e/1591798260

Pretty good podcast Amin describing what happened after D’Antoni.
I Dont wanna be here
Mr Puddles
Sixth Man
And1: 3,425

Re: Suns History - Best and Worst Game or Series Memories, Favorite and Worst Draft or FA Memories,Favorite All Time Pla 

Post#122 » by Mr Puddles » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:41 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here's the story about why McDyess left the suns to go back to Denver after one season.

Offseason memory and a pretty funny video:

Mr Puddles
Sixth Man
And1: 3,425

Post#123 » by Mr Puddles » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:04 pm

Don't think I've seen this yet (quality is not great):

The Suns sweeping the Spurs with Goran Dragic going crazy in the fourth has got to be one of my favorite Suns memories.

Dragic's craftiness in the post has always been a thing of beauty.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 10,021

Post#125 » by WeekapaugGroove » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:19 pm

Favorite is probably that Spurs series where they finally beat them, just felt like a monkey off their back. Not as important but I remember really liking that series where they beat the Lakers and Kobe basically pouted and stopped shooting, I hated the Lakers and Kobe.

Worst personally was the Lakers beating them on the Artest put back. It was the day of my grandfathers funeral so just a **** ass day.

Most bizarre Suns related memory: back in 2006 my younger and far more foolish self got a DUI (don't drink and drive it's bad) and had to do 10 days in tent city jail. I was in during the Clippers Suns playoff series and game 3 was a close one, first the guards were broadcasting the radio sound over the loud speakers but they stopped in the 4th Q so one of the inmates got on a payphone with his girlfriend and relayed the game play by play for the last 4 minutes of that game with a crowd of about 50 of us. It was absolutely surreal and half the time his girlfriend didn't know the players names who had scored so we could just get a 'tall skinny dude made a shot' and stuff like that. I'll definitely never forget that game.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 37,574

Post#126 » by bwgood77 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:21 pm

Sums/Knicks brawl.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1996035

Spoiler:
GMATCallahan wrote:Remarkably, K.J. never missed a game due to the hernia in '93-'94 for the Suns or for Dream Team II in the summer of 1994.

KJ didn't really back down from anything.

Return to Phoenix Suns