Re: Around the NBA - NEW POLL! 

Post#541 » by darealjuice » Sat Mar 2, 2019 3:31 am

Trae Young. That is all.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,666

Post#542 » by WeekapaugGroove » Sat Mar 2, 2019 4:14 am

The box score in the hawks bulls game is wild.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM

Post#543 » by WeekapaugGroove » Sat Mar 2, 2019 4:23 am

Check out the 'coach mode and player modes' of the bucks Lakers game on ESPN 3. Interesting concept with real time stat overlays.

Edit- watched all the second spectrum feeds. This is cool technology. Not sure I'd want to watch all games like this and some is distracting but I'd love the option.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,476

Post#544 » by bwgood77 » Sat Mar 2, 2019 4:38 am

WeekapaugGroove wrote:The box score in the hawks bulls game is wild.

Check out the 3 pt shooting of the starters for the Bulls. http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401071601

That's a pretty exciting young lineup. And Carter isn't even in there...he could probably hit some too. We've talked about had we drafted Fox of Isaac a bit who would both be great fits due to need, but man, I'd be pretty happy to have Markkanen at 4 right now too.
sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,380

Post#545 » by sunskerr » Sat Mar 2, 2019 7:13 am

Trae Young, the Steve Nash heir apparent and guy who wanted to be drafted to our team, is just absolutely killing it now.

SIGH

Im so done with this team...so **** done lol...
SlovenianDragon
Head Coach
And1: 11,089

Post#546 » by SlovenianDragon » Sat Mar 2, 2019 7:19 pm

Suns fans after drafting Ayton >>>>>>>>>>>>> Suns fans after watching Doncic and Young pop off

TheFire
Senior
And1: 913

Post#547 » by TheFire » Sat Mar 2, 2019 7:22 pm

sunskerr wrote:Trae Young, the Steve Nash heir apparent and guy who wanted to be drafted to our team, is just absolutely killing it now.

SIGH

All of a sudden the Suns young core doesn't look so great compared to the rest of the league. Could you with confidence say, our young core is better than the Kings, Bulls or Hawks? I doubt it. Luka alone is probably worth more than Booker and Ayton combined. To think we could have come away with at least 1 franchise changing player from the last 2 drafts, but we ended up with a SF who's a black hole on offense and C who's one of the worst defensive bigs I've seen since Jahil Okafor. It's damn shame. Served and McD should get a lifetime ban from the NBA for this level of incompetence.

I offer great sympathy to anyone who has the mental strength to tune in to Suns games on a regular basis. :noway:
SlovenianDragon
Head Coach

Post#548 » by SlovenianDragon » Sat Mar 2, 2019 7:24 pm

As for the poll Trae young got me eating the most crow
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,822

Post#549 » by Saberestar » Sat Mar 2, 2019 10:21 pm

sunskerr wrote:Trae Young, the Steve Nash heir apparent and guy who wanted to be drafted to our team, is just absolutely killing it now.

SIGH

Absolutely.
I can not even watch his highlights anymore. It is very painful.

How professional scouts didn't see this coming?
How many freshman have lead the NCAA in points and assists?

It's CRAZY that we are dying for a PG and we had the opportunity to grab Trae or Doncic in the last summer. ****.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#550 » by bwgood77 » Sat Mar 2, 2019 11:42 pm

TheFire wrote:

SIGH

All of a sudden the Suns young core doesn't look so great compared to the rest of the league. Could you with confidence say, our young core is better than the Kings, Bulls or Hawks? I doubt it. Luka alone is probably worth more than Booker and Ayton combined. To think we could have come away with at least 1 franchise changing player from the last 2 drafts, but we ended up with a SF who's a black hole on offense and C who's one of the worst defensive bigs I've seen since Jahil Okafor. It's damn shame. Served and McD should get a lifetime ban from the NBA for this level of incompetence.

I offer great sympathy to anyone who has the mental strength to tune in to Suns games on a regular basis. :noway:

I would easily trade rosters with Bulls and probably Hawks. Not sure about Kings.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#551 » by bwgood77 » Sat Mar 2, 2019 11:43 pm

SlovenianDragon wrote:As for the poll Trae young got me eating the most crow

Don't remember you mentioning Trae...seems you were anti Doncic iirc.
SlovenianDragon
Head Coach

Post#552 » by SlovenianDragon » Sat Mar 2, 2019 11:54 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
SlovenianDragon wrote:As for the poll Trae young got me eating the most crow

Don't remember you mentioning Trae...seems you were anti Doncic iirc.

I didnt talk about Trae because I didnt think there was anything to talk about. Thought he would bust.

Was laughing at his summer league games and his poor shoting % and shot selection.

Just never thought he would make it.

I questioned Doncic alot because I felt it was either Ayton or Doncic we would pick. Never had a thought for Young.

If that makes sense.
LukasBMW
Suns Forum SlamDRUNK Contributor
And1: 4,286

Post#553 » by LukasBMW » Mon Mar 4, 2019 6:40 pm

I love the fact that Tyson Chandler and Ariza both wanted off the team to play for a contender....and now...it sure seems like BOTH will miss the playoffs. LOL.

Ironically, Jared Dudley might just get to play in the post season.

Karma!
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM

Post#554 » by WeekapaugGroove » Mon Mar 4, 2019 8:17 pm

LukasBMW wrote:I love the fact that Tyson Chandler and Ariza both wanted off the team to play for a contender....and now...it sure seems like BOTH will miss the playoffs. LOL.

Ironically, Jared Dudley might just get to play in the post season.

Karma!
Oh yeah I love it. Now there's a tiny little part of me that's freaked the hell out about the Lakers having even the smallest chance of getting Zion.

On a side note how the hell was Kris Dunn not kicked out of the game for cuffing young in the back of the head yesterday. That's some **** that will get you punched on a pick up court.

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#555 » by bwgood77 » Wed Mar 6, 2019 7:35 am

Conley with a career high 40 tonight with 6 3s. Delon Wright with 25 for them.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: Around the NBA 

Post#556 » by bwgood77 » Thu Mar 7, 2019 9:01 pm

Good ol Isaiah Thomas....

Read on Twitter
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM

Post#557 » by WeekapaugGroove » Sat Mar 9, 2019 2:35 am

Good ole Ariza.. he's all out of **** to give

Read on Twitter
?s=19

Damkac
Analyst
And1: 2,901

Post#558 » by Damkac » Sat Mar 9, 2019 7:46 am

McD had great idea what veteran player can bring winning culture, tough defense and provide mentorship for young players.
jcsunsfan
Head Coach
And1: 4,822

Post#559 » by jcsunsfan » Sat Mar 9, 2019 4:12 pm

TheFire wrote:

SIGH

Good grief you guys. Ayton is rounding into a fine defender. This was a loaded draft. Lots of options. We got a great one.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
bhawk
Pro Prospect
And1: 713

Post#560 » by bhawk » Sat Mar 9, 2019 4:26 pm

jcsunsfan wrote:
TheFire wrote:

SIGH

Good grief you guys. Ayton is rounding into a fine defender. This was a loaded draft. Lots of options. We got a great one.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

No doubt. Ayton is good and will be dominant in time. Ayton's rookie year vs. Doncic and Young has been respectable, but let's give credit where credit is due. Trae and Doncic are really, really good. Bagley will be good too. JJJ and Wendell Carter are no slouches. This was a generational draft.

I personally loved Trae and think Atlanta made a great call with the trade... but so did the Suns with Ayton. We made the right pick and I take Ayton in years 3-10 over anyone from the 2018 draft... but it will be close with Trae and Doncic.

Return to Phoenix Suns