ImageImageImage

Hunt For An ARIZAnable - Trade is OUBRE! - Final Poll results

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

You can only keep two, who will it be going forward if they could all net the same in trade?

Mikal Bridges
45%
Josh Jackson
11%
Kelly Oubre Jr
18%
TJ Warren
26%

Total votes: 62

darealjuice
Suns Forum Future All Star
And1: 8,784

Re: Speculation and Trade Ideas: Hunt For An ARIZAnable Trade is OUBRE!! 

Post#2581 » by darealjuice » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:01 am

bwgood77 wrote:
darealjuice wrote:Josh Jackson's had a rough first half of the season, but he's had a solid January so far averaging 13.1 ppg, 4.5 rpg, and 2.7 apg on 54 TS% in 25 mpg. Nothing eye-popping, but a clear improvement and actually more efficient than TJ in the past month.

Past month or just January so far? I wonder why he can never get going until January? I mean he starts SO poorly it's concerning...barely a 40% TS% in October and under 45% in December...a bit better in November though.

Just his current January split. I don’t know exactly why he’s been a slow starter though. Part of it could be cycling through coaches and finding a new role on the team with the log jam, but he needs to get things figured out quicker. Hopefully he continues with this month’s efficiency and has a good offseason.
King4Day
RealGM
And1: 9,224

Post#2582 » by King4Day » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:08 am

New thread time!

Does anyone think we're keeping Acy? I think he's worth it. Seems good for the team
"Sometimes, the dragon wins" #RallyTheValley
thamadkant
Suns Forum Picker of Cherries
And1: 7,771

Post#2583 » by thamadkant » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:18 am

In regards to the poll..
I'd keep Jackson and Bridges..

Suns are so bad that by the time those two are actually in their prime it will align with Ayton and Booker... And those two make an impact defensively...

I personally think Suns need to make a decision between Oubre and Warren.
Warren is a borderline star scoring wise... That arsenal of scoring is up there. But when he doesn't shoot or score he has zero impact.

Oubre has that x factor in him that fearless bravado. Reminds me of Marcus Morris role and impact wise... That guy from the wing that will play both sides and when on fire will punish teams on the score board but when not scoring.. He offers defensive versatility.

In the end... Everyone should be on the table though including Booker.. . Depending on who the Suns can get obviously.

Ayton is probably the only one I will consider untouchable unless another star big comes back. Build around him.

People forget that golden Era centers had 3 to 4 years college development. Ayton to be this polish of a scorer and rebounded with one year college experience is a great sign of what his ceiling is.
suns12345
Starter
And1: 1,612

Post#2584 » by suns12345 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:19 am

DarkHawk wrote:New thread time!

Does anyone think we're keeping Acy? I think he's worth it. Seems good for the team

Acy has brought out the beast in Dragan. Job done. Don't need him anymore...

lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout
And1: 6,311

Post#2585 » by DirtyDez » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:18 am

Top ___ protected for Jrue?
fromthetop321 wrote:I got Lebron number 1, he is also leading defensive player of the year. Curry's game still reminds me of Jeremy Lin to much.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,638

Post#2586 » by lilfishi22 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:25 am

DirtyDez wrote:Top ___ protected for Jrue?

Top 3? Only Barret, Zion and maybe Reddish is truly interesting. Morant is too but don't need him if you have Jrue. And I'd rather have that pick convey this year than the next
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,696

Post#2587 » by Qwigglez » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:30 am

lilfishi22 wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:Top ___ protected for Jrue?

Top 3? Only Barret, Zion and maybe Reddish is truly interesting. Morant is too but don't need him if you have Jrue. And I'd rather have that pick convey this year than the next

Except the Pelicans just won by 20 on the road against the Grizzlies without Davis. We'd have a better shot of getting Mike Conley at this point, and he'd probably be a bit cheaper in regards to giving up assets.
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,696

Post#2588 » by Qwigglez » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:42 am

Return to Phoenix Suns