ImageImageImage

Game 74: Phoenix Suns (17-56) @ Sacramento Kings (35-36) - 10:00 PM ET

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

handsome salary
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,120

Re: Game 74: Phoenix Suns (17-56) @ Sacramento Kings (35-36) - 10:00 PM ET 

Post#41 » by handsome salary » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:10 am

I'm on shut down mode with the team. Record the games then see the box score and typically erase. I've had way more than enough of seeing them lose especially to those supposed teams of equal or lesser talent. No point whatsoever watching them live. Wasting my time. They fall flat so many more times than excel.

As a fan I guess it's a another prayer of "next year".

Sure there are some positives going into next year but once again the negatives out way them by a ton. I believe this organization will waste the current talent that could succeed with the right pieces.
Crives
General Manager
And1: 7,055

Post#42 » by Crives » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:47 am

handsome salary wrote:I'm on shut down mode with the team. Record the games then see the box score and typically erase. I've had way more than enough of seeing them lose especially to those supposed teams of equal or lesser talent. No point whatsoever watching them live. Wasting my time. They fall flat so many more times than excel.

As a fan I guess it's a another prayer of "next year".

Sure there are some positives going into next year but once again the negatives out way them by a ton. I believe this organization will waste the current talent that could succeed with the right pieces.

This time, next year really is going to be so much better.

Also this year watching lakers fall apart has been very enjoyable.
Crives
General Manager
And1: 7,055

Post#43 » by Crives » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:51 am

lilfishi22 wrote:
Crives wrote:Favorite play

Read on Twitter
?s=21

Essentially for about 3/4 of the season, he was a basic 3&D guy, he didn't dribble much, he didn't really create plays and he didn't seem to have much offensive versatility. And then over the past month or so, he's really started to show off some of those skills he had showcased during his college days as a bigger offensive option. He started becoming a more aggressive driver from the perimeter which he then turned into a drive and kicker and now has started to work on his dribble pull ups.

I REALLY love how Igor has handled his and even Ayton's development in their rookie season. Essentially Igor forced them to simplify their game down to where they *need* to be effective for much of the season. For Ayton he needed to be effective on defense and that's what he focused on add improved on while putting offense in the back seat. For Mikal, he needed to be effective as a 3&D guy and that's what he's done well for most of the season.

While I still think we gave up a little much in the trade for Mikal, I don't think I can be too unhappy about the product we got

Couldn’t have said it better myself. We have been bad in player development in the past, but this year feels different. Igor has really shown his worth.

Return to Phoenix Suns