ImageImageImage

Booker Motivational Quotes

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Crives
General Manager
And1: 7,055

Booker Motivational Quotes 

Post#1 » by Crives » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:41 pm

Let’s save the history together of our favorite Booker is garbage posts for future motivation to look back on as our 22 year old sg continues to develop.

Let’s keep this on topic, leave posters names out and avoid commentary.

——————————————————————————————-
Quotes

You are your record. If that's how good you are with Devon oh so improved, then you guys are going to be eating that entire contract without so much as sniffing the 8th seed.

Exactly. He has proven very little and only a team that is desperate to put fans in the seats needs to eat a contract like that. So what I'm saying is the Suns should do their best to move Booker and parts for Drue Holiday and E'Twuan Moore in the offseason.

Buyout?

Bookers the shooting version of Demar Derozan.
Except Demar gives you a bit more passing.
He sucks and the Suns should've traded him.

Suns were real stupid to give him that contract. He hadn't shown enough, I don't think another team would have paid him that money, and he struck me as a guy who would stop trying his hardest once he got paid.
P.S. This is exactly why teams that are bottom 5 should not be paying anyone on their roster that much - you can only lose so much while being paid a ridiculous amount of money before you lose your edge and desire to win every game.

Terrible player and the most overrated player by media, fans at the same time. He is a hybrid of Lavine and Jabari Parker openly disregarding defense and playing every match like a pick up game. This play for fun mentality discourages other players to play defense and creates this vicious cycle of a toxic culture. Because the team who plays these type of players end up losing nearly every single game, I am not even sure they deserve minimum.
Before he turns into another John Wall, GM would be smart to trade him for bag of chips before everyone finds out he is trash.
Just look at Chicago. Once they got rid of 2 toxic players and replaced their worst net differential in the league with OPJ, they became the number 1 offense team for a certain stretch. If they have gotten rid of Lavine, Blakeney, Dunn, they could have made the playoffs. Also, Bulls looks like it can beat anyone on a given night and looks and rarely will they lose by double digits.

Play defense and get your teammates opportunities to score. Why are people mad that haters ask him to make his teammates better? No defense, no ball movement chuckers do not lead teams to success(Derozan is a good example).

Return to Phoenix Suns