ImageImageImage

Dario Saric news and highlights

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,830

Re: Dario Saric news and highlights 

Post#141 » by Saberestar » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:30 am

He finally looks like himself again. The Antichrist is back!

For the last 10 games he has been a solid contributor for the team and he is getting better and better with more playing time. These are his stats:

10.1 points
5.2 rebounds
2.8 assists
13/26 from threes.
ImNotMcDiSwear
General Manager
And1: 6,087

Post#142 » by ImNotMcDiSwear » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:48 pm

Saberestar wrote:He finally looks like himself again. The Antichrist is back!

For the last 10 games he has been a solid contributor for the team and he is getting better and better with more playing time. These are his stats:

10.1 points
5.2 rebounds
2.8 assists
13/26 from threes.

For months now I think everyone believed we wanted a PF back for Crowder. But Saric has played well at the 4, and when we need someone quicker, Torrey's been effective. Ish is playable, too.

Our real need is at guard, with Paul and Payne unreliable, and Shamet shameting the bed most nights, when he's playing. Lee can help, and Okogie's useful but limited. Duane's not playable in the playoffs. That's our biggest weakness.

I expect getting a guard back for Crowder. I'm guessing we just don't like Grayson; otherwise, him and 3 2nds would be fair value, IMO. Hopefully we can get a similar package.
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,830

Post#143 » by Saberestar » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:53 pm

Devin Booker on Dario Saric: "That's my man. A lifelong friend of mine. He always had great energy. Even when he was going through his injury and his rehab, he still brought a high spirit to the gym every single day. ... It was always a bright spot of my day seeing his energy."

Read on Twitter

Return to Phoenix Suns