ImageImageImage

How would you have approached this draft and free agency?

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,671

Re: How would you have approached this draft and free agency? 

Post#21 » by WeekapaugGroove » Tue Jul 2, 2019 7:04 pm

Frank Lee wrote:
WeekapaugGroove wrote:
Frank Lee wrote:thats true ... drunken sailors. These owners do it every time.
Might not have been the ideal exit /return for Warren... so may be Jones jumped at the chance. If anything, this was a favor to TJ as Jones clearly wanted a true PF and looks to be committed to Bridges at SF... Minutes were going to be hard to come by, just like now for Jackson. Is there one more sneaky move left ?

PS.... Saw the boys in ATL a couple days ago Weeka... they still can bring it, though it was a somewhat pokey show
Nice! It's been a few years since I've got to hang with the wooks and catch a show. Had some kids and got all domesticated :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using RealGM mobile app

Gotcha.... It had been a while here too. But sneak out and catch one on the fall tour. For ol time sakes. Cant see it lasting much longer. Shakedown Street still bopping. Pleasantly surprised with the resiliency of the hard cores. I dont know where they go afterwards, like they seep back into the cracks of society.... but they was out in full force and prime regalia. FYI, grilled cheeses now 3 bucks :wizard:

No time to hate.
Oh yeah I'll be back in action soon. Did manage to sneak out and see umphreys McGee when they came through Phoenix, hung out with the band after the show. Super cool guys.

Man I remember selling some grilled cheese made jack herer butter back on the 98 summer tour. Those were the days.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.

Return to Phoenix Suns