Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Smitty731
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 24,662

Western Conference Summer League Chatter 

Post#1 » by Smitty731 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:35 am

Hey All!

As I do annually, I emptied out the notebook and recorder from Summer League. Here is everything from the Western Conference teams:

https://basketball.realgm.com/analysis/255028/2019-Western-Conference-Offseason-Chatter-From-Summer-League

Enjoy!

Smitty
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,192

Re: Western Conference Summer League Chatter 

Post#2 » by El Hespiritu » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:46 am

It was an interesting reading.

Gratitude.
-I tell them: Gentlemen you desist. Your differences are bussiness of your own. We all must care this Refuge's harmony and decorum
-What if they don't listen?
-I kill them and throw them into the sea
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,624

Re: Western Conference Summer League Chatter 

Post#3 » by lilfishi22 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:20 am

I do love our PF rotation now. We dreamt of the theoretical Bender/Ayton line up where Bender would help with defense, floor spreading, getting Ayton the ball and even some 4/5 PnR. That seemed further and further away from a potential reality as last season went by and is now an impossilbity with Bender going to Milwaukee

But Saric is essentially what we wished Bender was offensively. I think Bender probably had more potential defensively but offensively, Saric is who we wished Bender would become by the end of his rookie contract. We don't have to worry about that now because we got Saric himself. Kaminsky I was never high on but as a stretch big off the bench who would fit offensively next to Ayton, I don't really have any qualms
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame

Return to Phoenix Suns