ImageImageImage

2019 Fantasy Basketball Thread - Make trade offers here if you'd like

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,330

Re: 2019 Fantasy Basketball Thread - Your fantasy surprises and disappointments so far 

Post#81 » by TASTIC » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:50 pm

Bloody injuries in the GLeague. Kanter and Jrue out, along with Bagley...Pretty stoked with the Noel stream yesterday, might stash him until Adams is dealt away. Happy with IT's 17-10 off the bench too...Staying afloat for now
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
And1: 690

Re: 2019 Fantasy Basketball Thread - Your fantasy surprises and disappointments so far 

Post#82 » by Kyler Murray » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:01 pm

TASTIC wrote:Bloody injuries in the GLeague. Kanter and Jrue out, along with Bagley...Pretty stoked with the Noel stream yesterday, might stash him until Adams is dealt away. Happy with IT's 17-10 off the bench too...Staying afloat for now

I have steph and zion in Premier league & steph and Ayton in my other main league, so this year sucks for me already
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,467

Post#83 » by bwgood77 » Fri Nov 1, 2019 2:00 am

Ulquiorra wrote:
TASTIC wrote:Bloody injuries in the GLeague. Kanter and Jrue out, along with Bagley...Pretty stoked with the Noel stream yesterday, might stash him until Adams is dealt away. Happy with IT's 17-10 off the bench too...Staying afloat for now

I have steph and zion in Premier league & steph and Ayton in my other main league, so this year sucks for me already

Wow, I know bigfoot has steph and Zion in dynasty, so he should certainly have a top 4 pick again there again.

You watching the Cardinals game?
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#84 » by bwgood77 » Fri Nov 1, 2019 2:25 am

Whoever picked up Kendrick Nunn...nice move...he's a stud. I still can't believe Bam Abedayo's stats, particularly assists. There are so many great young Cs that Ayton has his work cut out for him to be among the best of the young ones.
sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,380

Post#85 » by sunskerr » Fri Nov 1, 2019 4:06 am

bwgood77 wrote:Whoever picked up Kendrick Nunn...nice move...he's a stud. I still can't believe Bam Abedayo's stats. There are so many great young Cs that Ayton has his work cut out for him to be among the best of the young ones.

Kendrick Nunn looks like the pick up of the year.

Also super thrilled with Ingram so far. Guy has really developed his game and looks like their lead option.
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,171

Post#86 » by MrMiyagi » Fri Nov 1, 2019 7:03 am

sunskerr wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:Whoever picked up Kendrick Nunn...nice move...he's a stud. I still can't believe Bam Abedayo's stats. There are so many great young Cs that Ayton has his work cut out for him to be among the best of the young ones.

Also super thrilled with Ingram so far. Guy has really developed his game and looks like their lead option.
I snagged him in Dynasty. I need all the help I can get. Ingram has been doing great for me in G-League, picking up for Aaron Gordon's slack.
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
And1: 690

Post#87 » by Kyler Murray » Fri Nov 1, 2019 7:20 am

bwgood77 wrote:
Ulquiorra wrote:

Wow, I know bigfoot has steph and Zion in dynasty, so he should certainly have a top 4 pick again there again.

You watching the Cardinals game?

Yeah I did, PP costed us the game, plain and simple.
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,330

Post#88 » by TASTIC » Fri Nov 1, 2019 9:59 am

MrMiyagi wrote:
sunskerr wrote:

I snagged him in Dynasty. I need all the help I can get. Ingram has been doing great for me in G-League, picking up for Aaron Gordon's slack.

I had Nunn and dropped him then you grabbed him argh :banghead:
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#89 » by bwgood77 » Fri Nov 1, 2019 12:23 pm

TASTIC wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:
sunskerr wrote:

I had Nunn and dropped him then you grabbed him argh :banghead:

You add and drop people quickly. What do you give them one game? I try to keep them at least one week unless they are older more established guys. But young guys playing well...it's hard to drop them that quickly for me....expect it to be up and down a little more. But seems like he has been good every day.

However, at one point he was available, and I almost picked him up but Butler had missed 2-3 games so I thought maybe they were inflated, so I picked up someone else.
Golanator
Sixth Man
And1: 1,376

Post#90 » by Golanator » Fri Nov 1, 2019 2:42 pm

So sick of Nikola Jokic when he doesn’t even try and just shoots 6 FGA’s in a game. Whyyyyyyyyy
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#91 » by bwgood77 » Fri Nov 1, 2019 2:46 pm

Golanator wrote:So sick of Nikola Jokic when he doesn’t even try and just shoots 6 FGA’s in a game. Whyyyyyyyyy

If you have him in dynasty lets work out a trade. I wouldn't mind having him.
Golanator
Sixth Man

Post#92 » by Golanator » Fri Nov 1, 2019 3:34 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Golanator wrote:So sick of Nikola Jokic when he doesn’t even try and just shoots 6 FGA’s in a game. Whyyyyyyyyy

Haha you’ll have to pay up, I’m not giving him away at all. He will still average 20/11/7 at the end of the year.

Just saying these games where he doesn’t even try are maddening.

Still, send me an offer. Will require a star coming back though.
Golanator
Sixth Man

Post#93 » by Golanator » Fri Nov 1, 2019 4:54 pm

Anyone else who wants Jokic in dynasty feel free to send an offer but I’m asking for a lot depending on ages of the players in the deal.

Jokic is a top 5 dynasty player when considering he’s only 24.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#94 » by Kerrsed » Fri Nov 1, 2019 9:54 pm

Golanator wrote:Anyone else who wants Jokic in dynasty feel free to send an offer but I’m asking for a lot depending on ages of the players in the deal.

Jokic is a top 5 dynasty player when considering he’s only 24.

Check Yahoo. I think i have sent a pretty intriguing offer.
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,380

Post#95 » by sunskerr » Fri Nov 1, 2019 11:17 pm

Golanator wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

Haha you’ll have to pay up, I’m not giving him away at all. He will still average 20/11/7 at the end of the year.

Just saying these games where he doesn’t even try are maddening.

Still, send me an offer. Will require a star coming back though.

Check your pms. I've got assets.
Golanator
Sixth Man

Post#96 » by Golanator » Sat Nov 2, 2019 12:06 am

I replied to you both kerrsed and sunskerr.

Let the bidding war begin :-)
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#97 » by Kerrsed » Sat Nov 2, 2019 2:57 am

Golanator wrote:I replied to you both kerrsed and sunskerr.

I got you covered.
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#98 » by bwgood77 » Sat Nov 2, 2019 3:10 am

Of course I drop Marcus Morris for Kleber. Had picked up Morris after a pretty good game....then he had like 3 bad ones, drop him, and now he has his best one. Kleber doing nothing.
Golanator
Sixth Man

Post#99 » by Golanator » Sat Nov 2, 2019 4:59 am

Kerrsed wrote:
Golanator wrote:I replied to you both kerrsed and sunskerr.

I got you covered.

I think we’re close but I want to sleep on it.
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,805

Post#100 » by MathiasPW » Sat Nov 2, 2019 1:38 pm

Sent a last minute blockbuster offer to add some chaos to all of this.

Return to Phoenix Suns