ImageImageImage

Game 47: Phoenix Suns (19-27) @ Dallas Mavericks (29-17)

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

jcsunsfan
Head Coach
And1: 4,822

Re: Game 47: Phoenix Suns (19-27) @ Dallas Mavericks (29-17) 

Post#401 » by jcsunsfan » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:59 pm

bwgood77 wrote:Not sure how it was missed, since I've stated numerous times, but Oubre and Mikal starting together is nice. I just mentioned if coach wanted to start a bigger guy like Saric for more size and/or also more ball movement and passing, then he should bring Oubre off the bench because of the energy he would bring there. And it could be quickly if we got off to a slow start. We have certainly done well even without Oubre at all a couple games. With Oubre and Bridges and that lineup and them together, we are not guaranteed to start well either just because we had one great game with that.

That's what jcsunsfan and others are arguing to it seems. So we don't need to hear the same post again and again in response since that isn't even usually what is being argued at this point.

It has been argued before that Oubre obviously would drastically help our bench, which often lets huge leads evaporate, so it could potentially be an important way to go. I think other better coaches might even utilize it that way since Oubre is more of a "me" player.

I think it could be Oubre or Saric depending upon match ups. I know people like a consistent starting line up, but I could live with changes based upon matchups. I just think Mikal is essential to help keep opponents from jumping out to big leads.
IzzyT
Junior
And1: 427

Post#402 » by IzzyT » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:26 pm

I know this is really late, but does anyone want to go to the game tonight? My girlfriend is in the hospital with a kidney infection and I can’t go. I have two tickets that I can transfer through ticketmaster. For free, obviously.
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,805

Post#403 » by MathiasPW » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:36 pm

IzzyT wrote:I know this is really late, but does anyone want to go to the game tonight? My girlfriend is in the hospital with a kidney infection and I can’t go. I have two tickets that I can transfer through ticketmaster. For free, obviously.
Maybe move this to tonight's game thread, mods?

Hope she feels better, man. Kidneys can be painful.
IzzyT
Junior
And1: 427

Post#404 » by IzzyT » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:37 pm

MathiasPW wrote:
IzzyT wrote:I know this is really late, but does anyone want to go to the game tonight? My girlfriend is in the hospital with a kidney infection and I can’t go. I have two tickets that I can transfer through ticketmaster. For free, obviously.
Maybe move this to tonight's game thread, mods?

Hope she feels better, man. Kidneys can be painful.

Thanks. Sorry, I meant to post it there.

Return to Phoenix Suns