ImageImageImage

2020 Offseason Speculation, free agency, summer trades (keep draft prospect talk in draft thread)

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Would you prefer a regular season from Christmas to late June and playoffs late June to late August?

Yes, move season back
73%
No, leave as is
27%

Total votes: 41

Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets
And1: 6,499

Re: 2020 Offseason Speculation, free agency, summer trades (keep draft prospect talk in draft thread) 

Post#2241 » by Ghost of Kleine » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:55 am

AdonalFoyle4Prez wrote:Wiggins + Paschal + 2020 Top 3 1st Round Pick for Kelly Oubre + Aaron Baynes?

You keep your 10th Pick.

I really dislike the idea of giving up both Oubre AND Baynes. And then taking back Wiggins contract. It's about 2 years too long for my liking personally. But maybe IF we could make it a three way trade perhaps??? Wherein Wiggins goes to another team, And we get the top 3 pick, AND other pieces returning.

Phoenix/ Golden state/ Atlanta-
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yd85zafr
**** We send Baynes ( resigned and traded to Atlanta). And Atlanta sends Capela to Golden state. Phoenix also gets Golden state's Top 3 2020 first round pick. And Atlanta's 2021 2nd round pick.
****Dewayne Dedmon has only only 1 million guaranteed IF waived by 7/1/ 21. We can waive him for further cap space in 2021. And hopefully we luck out in the lottery, And land MELO with the Golden state pick.

But IF not, Then ( for Phoenix) we take Wiseman, And *** Trade him to Boston for Marcus Smartand the 17th and 26th picks.
So post trade, We now have Marcus Smart/ 10th/ 17th/26th pick.
10- Draft Devin Vassell.
17- Saddiq Bey.
26- *** Daniel Oturu or Vernon Carey.
http://www.tankathon.com/players/daniel-oturu

In free agency, Go hard after Jerami Grant.
AdonalFoyle4Prez
Analyst
And1: 363

Re: 2020 Offseason Speculation, free agency, summer trades (keep draft prospect talk in draft thread) 

Post#2242 » by AdonalFoyle4Prez » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:59 am

Ghost of Kleine wrote:
AdonalFoyle4Prez wrote:Wiggins + Paschal + 2020 Top 3 1st Round Pick for Kelly Oubre + Aaron Baynes?

You keep your 10th Pick.

I really dislike the idea of giving up both Oubre AND Baynes. And then taking back Wiggins contract. It's about 2 years too long for my liking personally. But maybe IF we could make it a three way trade perhaps??? Wherein Wiggins goes to another team, And we get the top 3 pick, AND other pieces returning.

**** We send Baynes ( resigned and traded to Atlanta). And Atlanta sends Capela to Golden state. Phoenix also gets Golden state's Top 3 2020 first round pick. And Atlanta's 2021 2nd round pick.
****Dewayne Demon has only 1 million guaranteedIF waived by 7/1/ 21. We can waive him for further cap space in 2021. And hopefully we luck out in the lottery, And land Melo with the Golden state pick. But IF not, Then we take Wiseman, AND TRADE HIM to Boston for Marcus Smart and the 17th and 26th picks.
10- Draft Devin Vassell.
17- Saddiq Bey.

I was on the Hawks' board a couple days ago, and they're really in love with Cam Reddish's potential. So, he's off limits.
cberry78
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,420

Post#2243 » by cberry78 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:39 am

I just feel the need to point out that if you scroll down to the bottom of this link and look at Wiggins' similarity scores..... :banghead:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/wiggian01.html#all_sim_thru

.......oh well, spilled milk and all that.

EDIT: link adjustment
"Never argue with an idiot. You'll never convince the idiot that you're correct, and bystanders won't be able to tell who's who." - Mark Twain
jredsaz
General Manager
And1: 2,793

Post#2244 » by jredsaz » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:18 am

cberry78 wrote:I just feel the need to point out that if you scroll down to the bottom of this link and look at Wiggins' similarity scores..... :banghead:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/wiggian01.html

.......oh well, spilled milk and all that.
James Jones?!?!

Sent from my SM-G965U using RealGM mobile app
Frank Lee
RealGM
And1: 9,183

Post#2245 » by Frank Lee » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:34 am

I think the strength of this team will be continuity. I expect us to make every attempt to keep Baynes with a 3 yr deal, Carter as well. I keep Diallo and LQue. I throw also can see a three yr deal to Dario too, but he'll likely get a chance on the market... The Shank? Im not so sure about, but Jones might keep him as a show of good faith to free agents, especially if Dario walks. However, there are a few guys (PF FAs) out there that are enticing. Namely Giles, Swanigan, good youngsters who can earn playing time, won't demand starting slots, and haven't peaked yet. No need to chunk out big money for anyone. We will be riding on the improvement of Ayton, Book, the OOB, Johnson, and Bridges. And they all should get better playing with Rubio. Whoever we draft, a PG or PF may/should determine our free agency play. I guess, Im quite comfortable moving forward with the same crew. It is a good opportunity to build a team that can be together for the next 2-3 yrs. We have the talent to play competitively with just about everyone, they just need to learn how to win.
What ? Me Worry ?
nevetsov
Head Coach
And1: 1,709

Post#2246 » by nevetsov » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:31 am

So with this timeline, does it say when we have to make a decision on Frank's Team option?
jredsaz
General Manager

Post#2247 » by jredsaz » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:41 am

You keep your 10th Pick.
Cant trade Baynes. He is a free agent. Not sure how that effects your trade.

Otherwise, and I would do it. Probably in the minority but Wiggins is serviceable, a top three pick (even in this draft) is incredibly valuable, and Paschal is a guy I probably overrate but think could fit well next to Ayton eventually. Ayton and Bridges extension would kick in year after Wiggins expires.

Sarver never does this because of the money. He is looking at some pretty significant losses in revenue this year and next. This trade wouldn't put the Suns in the tax but it would put them pretty close if the cap levels stay where they are.

I think the Warriors look for a trade like this because of the loss in revenue. This trade, with some other minor moves, would take them out of the tax. While I dont think that is their goal, reducing their tax exposure has to be.

jredsaz
General Manager

Post#2248 » by jredsaz » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:45 am

jredsaz wrote:

You keep your 10th Pick.

Otherwise, and I would do it. Probably in the minority but Wiggins is serviceable, a top three pick (even in this draft) is incredibly valuable, and Paschal is a guy I probably overrate but think could fit well next to Ayton eventually. Ayton and Bridges extension would kick in year after Wiggins expires.

Sarver never does this because of the money. He is looking at some pretty significant losses in revenue this year and next. This trade wouldn't put the Suns in the tax but it would put them pretty close if the cap levels stay where they are.

I think the Warriors look for a trade like this because of the loss in revenue. This trade, with some other minor moves, would take them out of the tax. While I dont think that is their goal, reducing their tax exposure has to be.

I was was wrong. Lol. Cant take on Wiggins. He doesnt expire til the year after the Ayton/Bridges extensions kick in. Shams capulator is missing the last season of the contract.

Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#2249 » by Ghost of Kleine » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:02 am

AdonalFoyle4Prez wrote:
Ghost of Kleine wrote:

You keep your 10th Pick.

****Dewayne Demon has only 1 million guaranteedIF waived by 7/1/ 21. We can waive him for further cap space in 2021. And hopefully we luck out in the lottery, And land Melo with the Golden state pick. But IF not, Then we take Wiseman, AND TRADE HIM to Boston for Marcus Smart and the 17th and 26th picks.
10- Draft Devin Vassell.
17- Saddiq Bey.

I was on the Hawks' board a couple days ago, and they're really in love with Cam Reddish's potential. So, he's off limits.

Darn it! Me too, So I can definitely understand. IF Reddish is the sticking point, They can keep him. Switch him out then with Kevin Huerter. But even then, it's not really a sticking point for me.

We could also do this:

Phoenix/ New York/ Golden state-
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y9ddogg5
*** Phoenix also gets New York'sDallas's unprotected2021 first.

OR

Phoenix/ Golden state/ New York/ Chicago-
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ya3rskfp
***Phoenix also gets New York's 2021 Dallas unprotected first. AND Phoenix sends the 10th pick to Chicago in the trade. But also gets back Chicago's 2020 47th pick, And Chicago's 2021 2nd round pick.
47- Phoenix drafts' Nik Richard's to be their backup center for the time being.

***Phoenix does this trade to basically end up with a top 3 pick in this draft, AND to ALSO get the DALLAS 2021 UNPROTECTED FIRST.
***Phoenix can waive Thaddeus Young in 2021, As he's only guaranteed for 6 million IF WAIVED by 6/30/ 21. This would give the suns an extra 7 million towards free agency.

Or

Phoenix/ Golden state/ Memphis-
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yby7sppv
***Phoenix sends the 10th pick to Memphis, Memphis sends back the 40th pick. And Phoenix also keeps the Golden State Top 3 2020 pick. And Drafts Obi Toppin. Then at 40, They draft Daniel Oturu *( IF HE FALLS)! ELSE they draft Reggie Perry to be there backup 4/5.
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#2250 » by Ghost of Kleine » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:48 am

AdonalFoyle4Prez wrote:
ImNotMcDiSwear wrote:

You keep your 10th Pick.

I've thought quite a lot about what I would need to take Wiggins' contract. Eventually I realized that, no, I just wouldn't trade for him. I wouldn't take the deal if you threw in the Minny pick, or even another pick on top of that. That contract is simply a deal breaker.

What's the current situation for you guys? Trying to win now or rebuilding?

Depending on that, and say you guys are still trying to figure out how to win, I think this is a good start. Again, you guys would get our 2020 top 3 pick AND keep your 10th pick. Think about it: You guys can package that to get an actual great quality starter/player to play along side Trevor Booker and DeAndre Ayton (Not sure who'd be available depending on the other teams' situation). It comes with the cost of absorbing Wiggins contract for 4 years, but those 4 years will go by fast, lol.

In a perfect scenario, lets say you guys end up getting the #1 pick overall of 2020 draft, you guys can draft Anthony Edwards and then draft a PF (Patrick Williams is a stud):

Edwards
Booker
Wiggins
Williams/Paschal
Ayton

I think that'd be a formidable lineup, if led by an experienced coaching staff and established winning culture. Again, that's if you guys plan to keep the draft picks/players.

We're definitely trying to compete and take that next step to the playoffs. Devin Booker :wink: would definitely prefer to be competing as well. Having said that, I would absolutely do the trade IF AND ONLY IF Wiggins could be flipped to a 3rd team for returning assets. We'd have to definitely be creative in moving Wiggins with that steep, long contract. But I do think it's doable with the proper effort put in!

My primary hope would be for the pick to fall into the top 2 of the draft. And Hopefully we could then EITHER draft Ball or Hayes. And then at 10, We could either draft Vassell, Or trade back for further assets. Squeeze as much value as possible from this trade honestly! :nod:

My secondary hope would be to land Wiseman with a top 3 pick, And then flip him to a team like Boston for Marcus Smart/ 17/ 26th picks, OR maybe to Memphis for Tyus Jones/ Brandon Clarkeand the 40th pick, Or something along those lines honestly.
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#2251 » by Ghost of Kleine » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:16 am

jredsaz wrote:
jredsaz wrote:

You keep your 10th Pick.

I was was wrong. Lol. Cant take on Wiggins. He doesnt expire til the year after the Ayton/Bridges extensions kick in. Shams capulator is missing the last season of the contract.

This is specifically why I would only do the trade with a 3rd team involved to take on Wiggins! Honestly then converting the trade to Oubre and Baynes (* being negotiated to a sign and trade, Which will be OFFICIALY completed two days later, On the 18th at 6 pm.

But I'd kill to possibly turn Oubre into Ball or Hayes, PLUS still keeping the 10th pick. Or falling into Wiseman, And then flip him to Boston for Marcus Smart AND their 17 and 26. Then use the 10 on Vassell, And the 17 on Saddiq Bey and the 26 on Oturu, As Baynes replacement. Then go hard after Grant or Ibaka in free agency! Playoffs here we come!

Or flip Wiggins to New York for Julius Randle/ Reggie Bullock and the Dallas unprotected first?
Then flip the Top 3 pick to Boston for Marcus Smart and the 17/26th picks.

So post draft of- Marcus Smart/ Julius Randle and
10- Draft Vassell.
17- Draft Saddiq Bey.
26- Draft Daniel Oturu or Vernon Carey.

Or maybe even flip Wiseman( or top 3 pick)?? to Memphis for Tyus Jones and Brandon Clarke? Or to Dallas for Delon Wright/ Seth Curry and the 31st pick?
jredsaz
General Manager

Post#2252 » by jredsaz » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:10 am

Ghost of Kleine wrote:
jredsaz wrote:
jredsaz wrote:Cant trade Baynes. He is a free agent. Not sure how that effects your trade.

This is specifically why I would only do the trade with a 3rd team involved to take on Wiggins! Honestly then converting the trade to Oubre and Baynes (* being negotiated to a sign and trade, Which will be OFFICIALY completed two days later, On the 18th at 6 pm.

But I'd kill to possibly turn Oubre into Ball or Hayes, PLUS still keeping the 10th pick. Or falling into Wiseman, And then flip him to Boston for Marcus Smart AND their 17 and 26. Then use the 10 on Vassell, And the 17 on Saddiq Bey and the 26 on Oturu, As Baynes replacement. Then go hard after Grant or Ibaka in free agency! Playoffs here we come!

Or flip Wiggins to New York for Julius Randle/ Reggie Bullock and the Dallas unprotected first?

10- Draft Vassell.
17- Draft Saddiq Bey.

Or maybe even flip Wiseman( or top 3 pick)?? to Memphis for Tyus Jones and Brandon Clarke? Or to Dallas for Delon Wright/ Seth Curry and the 31st pick?
You can't include a S&T with Baynes into a trade for 2020 draft picks. Baynes and GS cant negotiate a deal until after the start of legal tampering in the new league season. The draft happens in the current league season. There isnt a way to even talk about this trade legally.

Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#2253 » by Ghost of Kleine » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:13 pm

jredsaz wrote:
Ghost of Kleine wrote:
jredsaz wrote:I was was wrong. Lol. Cant take on Wiggins. He doesnt expire til the year after the Ayton/Bridges extensions kick in. Shams capulator is missing the last season of the contract.

10- Draft Vassell.
17- Draft Saddiq Bey.

You can't include a S&T with Baynes into a trade for 2020 draft picks. Baynes and GS cant negotiate a deal until after the start of legal tampering in the new league season. The draft happens in the current league season. There isnt a way to even talk about this trade legally.

Yes, Of course because of the tampering clause.......correct?

Again, That really sucks! But perhaps we could still get somewhat creative here, And get Golden state a quality center in a three way deal?

1- Phoenix/ Golden State/ Memphis-
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y7khynvt

***Phoenix keeps the Golden State ( Top 3) pick. But sends the 10th pick to Memphis. Memphis gets a productive young small forward with a high/ all star talent potential. AND they get a lotto pick back in this draft!

Phoenix gets the coveted Brandon Clarke AND a very versatile lockdown defender with good size and playmaking ability in Justice Winslow. Phoenix CAN ADD a protected future first as a sweetener as well IF needed to push this deal through. :nod:

*** Phoenix then uses the top 3 pick to either -Draft one of Ball/ Hayes/ Haliburton (depending upon wherein it falls)??
- Or they can draft Toppin or Okungwu.
- OR they trade it to Orlando for Aaron Gordon and the 16th pick.
- Or they can trade it to New York for Julius Randle and the UNPROTECTED 2021 DALLAS FIRST.

*** OR IF they get really creative, They could flip the top 3 pick to Boston in a 3 way with Orlando, and then have Orlando get Smart/ 17/ 26. And Phoenix gets Gordon and the 16th pick.
16- Phoenix drafts Lewis or Grant Riller OR even Tyrell Terry **( for shooting) at 16.
Then Phoenix goes after shooters in free agency, Then resigns Baynes using his non-bird rights.

Orlando would strongly consider this as it guarantees them an elite versatile veteran guard in Marcus Smart, As well as two first round picks to use on a shooting guard and a backup center, AND also close to 7 million in cap relief from moving Gordon. Marcus Smart and two firsts is obviously fair/ good value for Aaron Gordon in my estimation.

2- Phoenix/ Golden state/ Atlanta/ Boston-
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ya5tr9mq
- Phoenix gets Marcus Smart/ 17th pick.
- Golden State gets Oubre/ Dedmon ( partial guarantee).
- Boston gets Capela.
- Atlanta gets Wiggins, And the 26th/ 30th picks. :D

So IF done correctly, Phoenix walks out of draft night giving up Oubre and the 10th pick, BUT now has Marcus Smart/ Justice Winslow/ Brandon Clarke/A top 3 pick/ 17th pick. :o :D :D

And since we now have Smart, We might just look to Draft either Jalen Smith or Oneyka Okungwu. Or perhaps we simply trade the Top 3 pick to Detroit for Luke Kennard and Then draft Jalen Smith or Precious Achiuwa at 17 to be our 4/5. Depending upon preference really??? Although I think that I would probably just prefer to draft Toppin or Okungwu honestly. :dontknow:
Fo-Real
General Manager
And1: 4,912

Post#2254 » by Fo-Real » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:17 pm

AdonalFoyle4Prez wrote:
ImNotMcDiSwear wrote:

You keep your 10th Pick.

I've thought quite a lot about what I would need to take Wiggins' contract. Eventually I realized that, no, I just wouldn't trade for him. I wouldn't take the deal if you threw in the Minny pick, or even another pick on top of that. That contract is simply a deal breaker.

What's the current situation for you guys? Trying to win now or rebuilding?

Depending on that, and say you guys are still trying to figure out how to win, I think this is a good start. Again, you guys would get our 2020 top 3 pick AND keep your 10th pick. Think about it: You guys can package that to get an actual great quality starter/player to play along side Devin Booker and DeAndre Ayton (Not sure who'd be available depending on the other teams' situation). It comes with the cost of absorbing Wiggins contract for 4 years, but those 4 years will go by fast, lol.

In a perfect scenario, lets say you guys end up getting the #1 pick overall of 2020 draft, you guys can draft Anthony Edwards and then draft a PF (Patrick Williams is a stud):

Edwards
Booker
Wiggins
Williams/Paschal
Ayton

I think that'd be a formidable lineup, if led by an experienced coaching staff and established winning culture. Again, that's if you guys plan to keep the draft picks/players.

The number 1 current situation is NEVER taking on Wiggins contract!
Blonde
Veteran
And1: 3,723

Post#2255 » by Blonde » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:04 pm

The Warriors top 3 protected pick only has like 25% chance of conveying because they are guaranteed top 4 (or is it top 5 now?) So more than likely that pick turns into something in the mid 20s the following year. Taking on Wiggins and thereby crippling our ability to add ANY kind of talent around Booker and Ayton for the next 3 years is dumb as ****. It would need to be an unprotected first + Iguodala TPE for Oubre straight up or there’s no incentive from the Suns side. Not even a pick swap would push the needle for me considering the lack of sure fire talent at the top of this draft.
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#2256 » by Ghost of Kleine » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:27 pm

Blonde wrote:The Warriors top 3 protected pick only has like 25% chance of conveying because they are guaranteed top 4 (or is it top 5 now?) So more than likely that pick turns into something in the mid 20s the following year. Taking on Wiggins and thereby crippling our ability to add ANY kind of talent around Booker and Ayton for the next 3 years is dumb as ****. It would need to be an unprotected first + Iguodala TPE for Oubre straight up or there’s no incentive from the Suns side. Not even a pick swap would push the needle for me considering the lack of sure fire talent at the top of this draft.

Sure! But you may have missed two important details in my trade proposal.

1- The top 3 pick for Oubre in these trades is for 2020, So it would in fact be unprotected. So it would absolutely convey!
*** And subsequently, Yes, Oubre would be absorbed into their 17 million TPE.

2- We ARE NOT, REPEAT ARE NOT taking on Wiggins salary in my trade proposals, He'd be sent to a 3rd team with other assets/ veteran pieces, etc. coming back to us. I would never trade Oubre for a protected top 3 first, Nor would I ever be willing to take on Wiggins cap crippling contract either. So on those points, I emphatically agree man! :wink:
Blonde
Veteran
And1: 3,723

Post#2257 » by Blonde » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:45 pm

Ghost of Kleine wrote:
Blonde wrote:The Warriors top 3 protected pick only has like 25% chance of conveying because they are guaranteed top 4 (or is it top 5 now?) So more than likely that pick turns into something in the mid 20s the following year. Taking on Wiggins and thereby crippling our ability to add ANY kind of talent around Booker and Ayton for the next 3 years is dumb as ****. It would need to be an unprotected first + Iguodala TPE for Oubre straight up or there’s no incentive from the Suns side. Not even a pick swap would push the needle for me considering the lack of sure fire talent at the top of this draft.

1- The top 3 pick for Oubre in these trades is for 2020, So it would in fact be unprotected. So it would absolutely convey!

2- We ARE NOT, REPEAT ARE NOT taking on Wiggins salary in my trade proposals, He'd be sent to a 3rd team with other assets/ veteran pieces, etc. coming back to us. I would never trade Oubre for a protected top 3 first, Nor would I ever be willing to take on Wiggins cap crippling contract either. So on those points, I emphatically agree man! :wink:

You may have missed that I wasn’t responding to your post, but the original GSW trade proposal.
darmani
Starter
And1: 2,731

Post#2258 » by darmani » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:46 pm

"Can’t talk basketball with everybody" - Devin Booker
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#2259 » by Ghost of Kleine » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:12 pm

Blonde wrote:
Ghost of Kleine wrote:

You may have missed that I wasn’t responding to your post, but the original GSW trade proposal.

Then my deepest apologies man! I do of course fully understand your position AND as stated agree in its majority. However, IF it was as you stated to be Golden States' unprotected top 3 2020 pick this year, AND of course they'd have to use the 17.2 million Iggy TPE to absorb Oubre, I would absolutely entertain the trade proposals that I mentioned above with the key points of course being:

- The pick MUST be their 2020 unprotected first ( likely top 3).
- Oubre is to be absorbed into their TPE, With no large scale salary coming back. ( Not that they have any players eith large contracts outside of their core anyways).
- A 3rd team WILL be needed to take on Wiggins contract, As the Suns have no interest whatsoever in handcuffing themselves to Wiggins through 2023. So again, We are in complete agreement on your points. and sorry for the mistake on my part man. :oops: :D
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#2260 » by Ghost of Kleine » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:22 pm

How about this IF we did the Oubre/ Golden State trade???

Phoenix/ Golden State/ Philly/ New York-
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y7pczupb .

Phoenix also gets:
- Philly's 22nd overall pick.
- New York's Unprotected 2021 Dallas first.

So we basically flip Oubre for:

- Julius Randle.
- Eric Paschall.
- Top 3 unprotected first ( GS).
- Dallas unprotected 2021 first.
- Philly 22nd pick.

Next I'm looking to now trade The Top 3 pick (* Wiseman)??? pick to Boston for Marcus Smart/ 17th and 26th overall picks.

Finally, I'm now looking to trade Eric Paschall/ Ty Jerome/ 10th /17th/ 26th pick/ and a future lottery protected first to Memphis for Justice Winslow/ Brandon Clarke/ 40th overall 2nd round pick returned.

So post trades, We now have:
- Julius Randle.
- Marcus Smart.
- Justice Winslow.
- Brandon Clarke.
*** All veteran contributors!!! :wink:
And we also still have the 22nd and 40th overall picks.
22- Draft Daniel Oturu or Vernon Carey to replace Baynes as our backup 5.
40- Draft Immanuel Quickly or Isiah Joe ( * Depending upon who falls)???

Later around the trade deadline, IF Kennard shows to remain durable, Then perhaps we trade Winslow/ and one of Quickly or Isiah Joe for him? :wink:

Return to Phoenix Suns