Backup C
16%

Total votes: 64

Biff
Starter
And1: 1,181

Re: What position(s) are the most important to address this off-season 

Post#61 » by Biff » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:24 pm

Bogyo wrote:Ty Jerome is not an NBA player. Never was, never will be.
We are wasting electricity talking about him in this regard. Save the planet, and some of my time - please stop.

(If he comes over to Europe, he can have a nice career though, I'll root for him, he seems to be a good guy.)

I agree, Jerome is a career European player, not an NBA player. He'd be a very good fit for the international style of play.
"Now everybody wanna play for the heat and the Lakers? Let's go back to being competitive and going at these peoples!" - Kevin Durant
51X3RF4N
Lead Assistant
And1: 935

Post#62 » by 51X3RF4N » Sun Sep 6, 2020 11:40 am

Hey there from a Sixers fan.

One theme I've noticed is you all seem to think a rim protector and a guard who defends and can create a little are important holes to fill.

What would you say about a sign and trade of Dario back to Philly in exchange for Josh Richardson and Norvel Pelle??

Pelle is a fan favorite but with Embiid and Horford he doesn't get enough minutes to warrant his spot on the roster. But he is a beast in the paint defensively and on the boards.

Richardson might not want to come off the bench, but he can create a bit, he is a fantastic defender, and he can help with the issue of whether or not you keep Oubre or trade Oubre for a Saric replacement.
Your Future Sixers

C- Embiid/?
PF- ?/?
SF- ?/?
SG- ?/?
PG- ?/?
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,817

Post#63 » by Saberestar » Sun Sep 6, 2020 11:47 am

51X3RF4N wrote:Hey there from a Sixers fan.

One theme I've noticed is you all seem to think a rim protector and a guard who defends and can create a little are important holes to fill.

What would you say about a sign and trade of Dario back to Philly in exchange for Josh Richardson and Norvel Pelle??

Pelle is a fan favorite but with Embiid and Horford he doesn't get enough minutes to warrant his spot on the roster. But he is a beast in the paint defensively and on the boards.

Richardson might not want to come off the bench, but he can create a bit, he is a fantastic defender, and he can help with the issue of whether or not you keep Oubre or trade Oubre for a Saric replacement.

Not a bad trade idea, but I would pass.

I think that we need more a player like Saric as a backup 4/5 on the roster than someone like Richardson who wouldn't start (because of Book/Bridges) and is not better than Oubre.

I would prefer to stay pat and have Oubre and Saric back.
RunDogGun
No Sham, More Cam
And1: 5,437

Post#64 » by RunDogGun » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:53 pm

sunskerr wrote:If Montrezl wants to start he probably won’t sign with the Heat. He is a center now (and really good at defense there to boot) and they already have Bam.

As for us in the draft we should go BPA every pick regardless of position.

Best player for us and our culture, right?

Return to Phoenix Suns