ImageImageImage

OT: NFL fantasy - Another league drafting today since so much interest

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22, Kerrsed

Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
Posts: 1,070
And1: 321
Joined: Jan 17, 2011
Location: Greece
     

OT: NFL fantasy - Another league drafting today since so much interest 

Post#1 » by Kyler Murray » Mon Sep 7, 2020 2:40 pm

Anyone interested running a league? We can draft anytime be4 Friday, I could even fill some spots with some friends of mine if we're not enough.
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 65,870
And1: 37,574
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#2 » by bwgood77 » Mon Sep 7, 2020 4:59 pm

Kyler Murray wrote:Anyone interested running a league? We can draft anytime be4 Friday, I could even fill some spots with some friends of mine if we're not enough.


I'd do it, but it would have to be before Thursday...there is a game Thursday night (though maybe for you it's Friday).

A Magic fan who used to be in the league on the NFL board missed it and PM'd me asking if there are any other realgm leagues, so I'm sure he'd do it. And probably at least one other guy (maybe more from the NFL board).
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
Posts: 1,070
And1: 321
Joined: Jan 17, 2011
Location: Greece
     

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#3 » by Kyler Murray » Mon Sep 7, 2020 7:17 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Kyler Murray wrote:Anyone interested running a league? We can draft anytime be4 Friday, I could even fill some spots with some friends of mine if we're not enough.


I'd do it, but it would have to be before Thursday...there is a game Thursday night (though maybe for you it's Friday).

A Magic fan who used to be in the league on the NFL board missed it and PM'd me asking if there are any other realgm leagues, so I'm sure he'd do it. And probably at least one other guy (maybe more from the NFL board).


Lets say we do it wednesday afternoon (19:00 ish) would that be a good time? It'd be around 2 am for me but I won't mind.
I guess i can find 2 to 4 ppl from my friends, would you get 3 or so?
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
Posts: 1,070
And1: 321
Joined: Jan 17, 2011
Location: Greece
     

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#4 » by Kyler Murray » Mon Sep 7, 2020 7:33 pm

Ok, so the latest I can set it up is 23:45 BST wednesday night.
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 65,870
And1: 37,574
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#5 » by bwgood77 » Mon Sep 7, 2020 9:01 pm

Kyler Murray wrote:Ok, so the latest I can set it up is 23:45 BST wednesday night.


That works for me.
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
Posts: 1,070
And1: 321
Joined: Jan 17, 2011
Location: Greece
     

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#6 » by Kyler Murray » Mon Sep 7, 2020 9:11 pm

I was trying to do it later but for some reason it would pop up a message that 1st week would be missed if I moved the draft to Thursday (even early in the morning), don't know exactly why.
Also there's the problem that if I move it like 3 hours later, that would mean it will be 5 am in Greece, so the 4-5 greeks I invited will probably opt out.
It it works for you I'd prefer to let it be, and maybe search for some east coasters. Cactus Jack already joined from this forum, works for him.
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 65,870
And1: 37,574
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#7 » by bwgood77 » Mon Sep 7, 2020 9:13 pm

Kyler Murray wrote:I was trying to do it later but for some reason it would pop up a message that 1st week would be missed if I moved the draft to Thursday (even early in the morning), don't know exactly why.
Also there's the problem that if I move it like 3 hours later, that would mean it will be 5 am in Greece, so the 4-5 greeks I invited will probably opt out.
It it works for you I'd prefer to let it be, and maybe search for some east coasters. Cactus Jack already joined from this forum, works for him.


I actually was just editing my post when you typed this. It works for me.
Desertfox
Junior
Posts: 423
And1: 386
Joined: Jan 31, 2010
     

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#8 » by Desertfox » Wed Sep 9, 2020 5:39 am

Yall still looking? Im down to join.
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
Posts: 1,070
And1: 321
Joined: Jan 17, 2011
Location: Greece
     

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#9 » by Kyler Murray » Wed Sep 9, 2020 11:23 am

Desertfox wrote:Yall still looking? Im down to join.


PM'd you with the link.
dmastro32
Sophomore
Posts: 218
And1: 46
Joined: Feb 22, 2015
         

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#10 » by dmastro32 » Wed Sep 9, 2020 3:41 pm

If you need more I am down
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
Posts: 1,070
And1: 321
Joined: Jan 17, 2011
Location: Greece
     

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#11 » by Kyler Murray » Wed Sep 9, 2020 5:16 pm

dmastro32 wrote:If you need more I am down


Did you join?
Desertfox
Junior
Posts: 423
And1: 386
Joined: Jan 31, 2010
     

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#12 » by Desertfox » Wed Sep 9, 2020 5:19 pm

I joined, what kind of draft is it?
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 65,870
And1: 37,574
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#13 » by bwgood77 » Wed Sep 9, 2020 5:29 pm

Desertfox wrote:I joined, what kind of draft is it?


Snake, at 3:45 pm Phx time today.
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
Posts: 1,070
And1: 321
Joined: Jan 17, 2011
Location: Greece
     

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#14 » by Kyler Murray » Wed Sep 9, 2020 5:32 pm

If dmastro didnt join and he still wants to I'll expand the league to 14 people
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
Posts: 1,070
And1: 321
Joined: Jan 17, 2011
Location: Greece
     

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#15 » by Kyler Murray » Wed Sep 9, 2020 6:40 pm

I'll wait another 90 minutes in case someone shows up, if not I'm locking the teams @ 12.
Link is:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1073029/invitation?key=eb9983c7bf9636b2&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=1a51749b9b03ebb8
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
Posts: 1,070
And1: 321
Joined: Jan 17, 2011
Location: Greece
     

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#16 » by Kyler Murray » Wed Sep 9, 2020 6:47 pm

Ok, who's Big D? We're sitting @13 now, last spot fellas.
dmastro32
Sophomore
Posts: 218
And1: 46
Joined: Feb 22, 2015
         

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#17 » by dmastro32 » Wed Sep 9, 2020 7:14 pm

Kyler Murray wrote:
dmastro32 wrote:If you need more I am down


Did you join?


Yes I am Sutton my facemask
matt131
Starter
Posts: 2,113
And1: 1,773
Joined: Jun 19, 2014
   

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#18 » by matt131 » Wed Sep 9, 2020 10:06 pm

If you need a 14th, I'm in. Realize I'm late though. No worries if you're all filled
matt131
Starter
Posts: 2,113
And1: 1,773
Joined: Jun 19, 2014
   

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#19 » by matt131 » Wed Sep 9, 2020 10:09 pm

matt131 wrote:If you need a 14th, I'm in. Realize I'm late though. No worries if you're all filled
Ah, it is full. Have fun!
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 65,870
And1: 37,574
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: OT: NFL fantasy 

Post#20 » by bwgood77 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:42 pm

matt131 wrote:If you need a 14th, I'm in. Realize I'm late though. No worries if you're all filled


I have another one filling up if you are interested.

Return to Phoenix Suns