2020-2021 Dynasty League

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Re: 2020-2021 Dynasty League - qwigglez, sunskerr, kerrsed 

Post#461 » by Kerrsed » Wed Dec 9, 2020 6:42 am

Gimmie Devin "Baby Covington" Vassell!!!!!!

Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,380

Post#462 » by sunskerr » Wed Dec 9, 2020 6:54 am

Lol I'll be straight up honest I think my team might have gotten worse.

The only players I actually feel good about in terms of immediate production/actual impact THIS season are Plumlee (stoked I got him super late in the draft) and...that's it. Juancho could be insane value since I got him in the "16th" round if he can replicate last year's finish. But Divincenzo and Dort are defensive guys who could be a year or two too early, and Boucher is obviously a question mark. That being said, still happy to be in the drivers seat regarding those young defensive guys.

Those guys have to replace Adams' and Trez's production. It is true though that if Kyrie stays even somewhat healthy, Montrezl would be basically worthless on my team, which is why I dropped him.

Always next year lmao. Good thing my core is still crazy young.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#463 » by Kerrsed » Wed Dec 9, 2020 6:59 am

sunskerr wrote:Lol I'll be straight up honest I think my team might have gotten worse.

The only players I actually feel good about in terms of immediate production/actual impact THIS season are Plumlee (stoked I got him super late in the draft) and...that's it. Juancho could be insane value since I got him in the "16th" round if he can replicate last year's finish. But Divincenzo and Dort are defensive guys who could be a year or two too early, and Boucher is obviously a question mark. That being said, still happy to be in the drivers seat regarding those young defensive guys.

Those guys have to replace Adams' and Trez's production. It is true though that if Kyrie stays even somewhat healthy, Montrezl would be basically worthless on my team, which is why I dropped him.

Its ok, i wasted a 1st round pick to keep Terrance Ross of all people......who was just diagnosed with a hairline fracture in his big toe. Thats a big YIKES! My team is filled with old men on their last legs and another year older, with Brandon Clarke, Devin Vassell, and Jamal Murray as probably the only players of mine who will still be in the league in 3 seasons lol.
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,330

Post#464 » by TASTIC » Wed Dec 9, 2020 9:42 am

sunskerr wrote:I'll take Juancho Hernangomez. Surprised he was still on the board even with Towns coming back.

Kerrsed wrote:you're up

Goddammit. I couldn’t believe he was there and even did a little evil laugh cos he was who fit. Nice pick
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,696

Post#465 » by Qwigglez » Wed Dec 9, 2020 9:53 am

Kerrsed wrote:
sunskerr wrote:Lol I'll be straight up honest I think my team might have gotten worse.

Its ok, i wasted a 1st round pick to keep Terrance Ross of all people......who was just diagnosed with a hairline fracture in his big toe. Thats a big YIKES! My team is filled with old men on their last legs and another year older, with Brandon Clarke, Devin Vassell, and Jamal Murray as probably the only players of mine who will still be in the league in 3 seasons lol.

My problem is I only have top 50 players on my roster and I’m unsure who I should start and sit.
sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,380

Post#466 » by sunskerr » Wed Dec 9, 2020 10:50 am

TASTIC wrote:
sunskerr wrote:I'll take Juancho Hernangomez. Surprised he was still on the board even with Towns coming back.

Goddammit. I couldn’t believe he was there and even did a little evil laugh cos he was who fit. Nice pick

Always a good sign when Tastic is shook at your pick

Kerrsed wrote:Its ok, i wasted a 1st round pick to keep Terrance Ross of all people......who was just diagnosed with a hairline fracture in his big toe. Thats a big YIKES! My team is filled with old men on their last legs and another year older, with Brandon Clarke, Devin Vassell, and Jamal Murray as probably the only players of mine who will still be in the league in 3 seasons lol.

Yeah that whole Ross as a keeper thing is just yikes. Having a first round pick could have netted you a decent high potential, long term young player... and there's one player who got taken in the draft that I think I really should have picked instead of DiVincenzo at that pick. I won't name names but I think that player would have been great long term.
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,805

Post#467 » by MathiasPW » Wed Dec 9, 2020 1:40 pm

TASTIC wrote:

Come on, let's finish this you and me
Golanator
Sixth Man
And1: 1,376

Post#468 » by Golanator » Wed Dec 9, 2020 2:36 pm

Needed some steals...meh I guess

Justin Holiday // SG, SF // Pacers
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Re: 2020-2021 Dynasty League - tastic, mathias, profit 

Post#469 » by TASTIC » Wed Dec 9, 2020 5:36 pm

Sorry been asleep.

Gimme Deni Avdija
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Re: 2020-2021 Dynasty League - tastic, mathias, profit 

Post#470 » by Qwigglez » Wed Dec 9, 2020 6:30 pm

TASTIC wrote:Sorry been asleep.

Gimme Deni Avdija

Was thinking of taking him in a much earlier round.
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant

Re: 2020-2021 Dynasty League - MathiasPWe're done 

Post#471 » by MathiasPW » Wed Dec 9, 2020 7:02 pm

I take Justise Winslow as my reclamation project.

I've finalized the draft and submitted the teams.

They should be available to you on your "My Team" page. Please check if all your selections are correct.

Best of luck to everybody
Stix
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,474

Re: 2020-2021 Dynasty League - Done with main draft - please vote in poll 

Post#472 » by Stix » Wed Dec 9, 2020 8:10 pm

I dont understand the poll question
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
And1: 690

Post#473 » by Kyler Murray » Wed Dec 9, 2020 8:18 pm

Stix wrote:I dont understand the poll question

That makes 2 of us :lol:
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#474 » by TASTIC » Wed Dec 9, 2020 8:24 pm

Kyler Murray wrote:

I re-read it after I voted and now need a little clarification haha
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#475 » by Qwigglez » Wed Dec 9, 2020 8:37 pm

Easy to understand guys...
G league draft, player can't play season, dropped/moved to roster next yr, replaced next yr's draft?

Hopefully that clarifies things.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,664

Post#476 » by WeekapaugGroove » Wed Dec 9, 2020 8:43 pm

Qwigglez wrote:Easy to understand guys...
G league draft, player can't play season, dropped/moved to roster next yr, replaced next yr's draft?

So we'd have 1 gleaguer we'd basically protect and then decide if we want as one of our keepers next year?

Would we be able to take any of those dudes who are skipping college and doing a year in the gleague before entering next june's draft?

Sent from my SM-G986U using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,171

Post#477 » by MrMiyagi » Wed Dec 9, 2020 9:18 pm

Waxed On would like to announce that they have signed Lebron James Jr. to their G-League squad.
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,476

Post#478 » by bwgood77 » Wed Dec 9, 2020 9:20 pm

TASTIC wrote:
Kyler Murray wrote:

I re-read it after I voted and now need a little clarification haha

I mentioned it in the thread a couple times in detail but the poll question was limited to 100 characters so I had to edit down like 20 times.

Basically a supplemental one round draft where you draft a "G league player" who cannot play for you that season, but you own his rights.

After the season, you could either:

Move him up to a roster spot as a keeper to replace someone and draft a new player for the G league spot.
Drop him and draft a new player for the G league spot.
Keep him in your G league spot and not have a G league draft pick.

It is basically likely a long term development player who you hope is ready by his 2nd or 3rd year.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,476

Post#479 » by bwgood77 » Wed Dec 9, 2020 9:23 pm

WeekapaugGroove wrote:
Qwigglez wrote:Easy to understand guys...

So we'd have 1 gleaguer we'd basically protect and then decide if we want as one of our keepers next year?

Would we be able to take any of those dudes who are skipping college and doing a year in the gleague before entering next june's draft?

Sent from my SM-G986U using RealGM mobile app

Originally I was going to say yes, but given that would be their first year out of HS, and you can't draft college players, I think the answer is no.

I think it would kill the regular draft with fewer high profile rookies and if there was a clear top prospect or two in college or in the G league right out of HS, the teams drafting first would have a clear advantage early, and assuming the draft was in the same order as the regular draft, they could end up with the top prospects 2 years in a row.
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant

Post#480 » by MathiasPW » Wed Dec 9, 2020 9:40 pm

I just vetoed the Giannis for AD trade because, well, I can and I also want either one or both on my team

Return to Phoenix Suns