Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,493

Re: 2021 Fantasy Basketball Thread 

Post#561 » by bwgood77 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:41 pm

KD354MVPBOI wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:Any volunteers to run G league this year and start the thread?

Relegated from Premier:

dmastro
KDMVPBOI

Other players..not sure of all but will guess and leave out players that moved up

Booker's Dozen (Cody Hunt)
CK Jazzmasters (Calvin Klein)
James of Thrones (Miami4Ever)
Jae's Crowder ?
On the Down Low ?
Stix and Jones ?
Qwigglez
The Lane ?

TASTIC - Out

This looks like it leaves 8 from last year if people confirm plus the 2 relegations...not sure about Cody Hunt or some of other teams. It would be good to get 3 or more new people.

James of thrones is miami4ever and he is in. Happy to give running the thread for g league a go if explained what is required

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM mobile app

I think for starters, to look at the first post of this thread, click on the link to last year's G league draft thread, and just copy each post (draft #s, order, roster post, etc.) It is mostly the same players so it may be about the same but we will need to edit. I will help you with this since I have editing power as well.

What about being commish in the new league? Do you know how to run this in yahoo? Or you
Qwigglez wrote:/
?
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: 2021 Fantasy B-Ball - Are regulars interested this year in re-draft leagues? Need to know owners of some G league te 

Post#562 » by bwgood77 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:55 am

Doesn't seem like people are very interested this year. I'm surprised because re-draft is more entertaining on an annual basis for more people than dynasty which has close to half of the people really interested.

Still need to know who owns the G league teams Jae's Crowder, On the Down Low, Stix and Jones & The Lane.
wheezy
Rookie
And1: 556

Re: 2021 Fantasy Basketball Thread - Need a few more fantasy players 

Post#563 » by wheezy » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:02 am

bwgood77 wrote:I forget who Washington Generals is.

That one is me.
wheezy
Rookie
And1: 556

Post#564 » by wheezy » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:06 am

Relegated from Premier:

dmastro
KDMVPBOI

Other players..not sure of all but will guess and leave out players that moved up

James of Thrones ?
Jae's Crowder ?
On the Down Low ?
Stix and Jones ?
Qwigglez
The Lane ?

TASTIC - Out

This looks like it leaves 8 from last year if people confirm plus the 2 relegations...not sure about Cody Hunt or some of other teams. It would be good to get 3 or more new people.

Cody barely set his line up. The Lane (Blake) and on the dl were the other 2 twitter guys that signed up. I can see if they’d be interested again if we need more people.
KD354MVPBOI
Sophomore
And1: 67

Re: 2021 Fantasy B-Ball - Are regulars interested this year in re-draft leagues? Need to know owners of some G league te 

Post#565 » by KD354MVPBOI » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:30 am

Jae's Crowder is DRK, I have messaged him to see if he is in

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM mobile app
KD354MVPBOI
Sophomore

Post#566 » by KD354MVPBOI » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:28 pm

I have started a thread as best I can, let's hope people are keen.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#567 » by bwgood77 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:26 pm

wheezy wrote:

Relegated from Premier:

dmastro
KDMVPBOI

James of Thrones ?
Jae's Crowder ?
On the Down Low ?
Stix and Jones ?
Qwigglez
The Lane ?

TASTIC - Out

Cody barely set his line up. The Lane (Blake) and on the dl were the other 2 twitter guys that signed up. I can see if they’d be interested again if we need more people.

If they are active I'd check them out. If not maybe I can see if others are. Pretty crazy that when our team sucked we had 3 leagues, with the China one so probably like 40 people. Now the team is a finals team and fewer people around.
KD354MVPBOI
Sophomore

Post#568 » by KD354MVPBOI » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:02 am

I could probably ask a couple friends that I know are keen to play if we have no other options.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#570 » by bwgood77 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:18 am

Golanator wrote:When are we starting Premier League draft?

Right now we don't have a commissioner. I'll try and reach out to Kerrsed again.

Edit: sent him a twitter DM about activating league and doing draft order, though he'd need to know replacements. Maybe we should designate who is taking over which person's spots so in case he does the draft order we can just sub them in.
Golanator
Sixth Man
And1: 1,383

Post#571 » by Golanator » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:13 pm

bwgood77 wrote:

Right now we don't have a commissioner. I'll try and reach out to Kerrsed again.

Edit: sent him a twitter DM about activating league and doing draft order, though he'd need to know replacements. Maybe we should designate who is taking over which person's spots so in case he does the draft order we can just sub them in.

Any update on this? We need to figure it out if we’re gonna have a season
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#572 » by bwgood77 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:29 pm

Golanator wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

I sent him another twitter DM and he said he would start it the next morning (couple days ago) so I responded last night as a reminder. I know he has a new job and is really busy.

Another question is if he will even be active enough to draft. Anyway, if anyone wants to start the thread, feel free. I will help edit when picks are made and update but I'd rather not be the only one doing it....whoever creates the first few posts can edit them and then I can too. I have never used the random draft generator thing either.
Golanator
Sixth Man
And1: 1,383

Post#573 » by Golanator » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:00 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Golanator wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

I sent him another twitter DM and he said he would start it the next morning (couple days ago) so I responded last night as a reminder. I know he has a new job and is really busy.

Another question is if he will even be active enough to draft. Anyway, if anyone wants to start the thread, feel free. I will help edit when picks are made and update but I'd rather not be the only one doing it....whoever creates the first few posts can edit them and then I can too. I have never used the random draft generator thing either.

Started the sign up thread. Hopefully some people confirm. Do you know where we could get last years standings? It's not on the site or the app. Wonder if anyone has it?
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#574 » by bwgood77 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:34 pm

Golanator wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
Golanator wrote:

Started the sign up thread. Hopefully some people confirm. Do you know where we could get last years standings? It's not on the site or the app. Wonder if anyone has it?

Look at post 545 in this thread. That is the list. Remove the bottom 3 teams and replace with the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th listed G league teams a few posts later (Savage aka Stix is out).

Post 545 is a copy and paste of standings I believe...if you want a screenshot too I can try to provide that. I am guessing everyone is in. Mathias also quit but he was the last place team so only two went down, one dropped off, and 3 moved up from G league since Savage was also dropping out of redraft leagues and two teams were tied for 3rd.

Hope all that makes sense.

You can edit the first post in the other thread to take out Mathias, KD and I think dmastro and add the 2/3/4 of G league.

Return to Phoenix Suns