ImageImageImage

Game 33: Phoenix Suns (21-11) @ Minnesota Timberwolves (7-27) l Sunday l 7:00pm l FSNAZ

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

What is more enticing?

Ricky Rubio
75%
Ruby Tuesday
25%

Total votes: 32

Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,423

Re: Game 33: Phoenix Suns (21-11) @ Minnesota Timberwolves (7-27) l Sunday l 7:00pm l FSNAZ 

Post#381 » by Revived » Mon Mar 1, 2021 9:22 am

Read on Twitter

I think Towns caught him off guard so just a bit of panic at the end. He could’ve actually euro stepped and finished it without spinning but that’s a tall task to ask for a big man only Embiid/Jokic types really do all that.

It was a really quick spin move though for a 7 footer, I was kinda amazed at how fast he did it.
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,821

Re: Game 33: Phoenix Suns (21-11) @ Minnesota Timberwolves (7-27) l Sunday l 7:00pm l FSNAZ 

Post#382 » by Saberestar » Mon Mar 1, 2021 9:28 am

Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

I think Towns caught him off guard so just a bit of panic at the end. He could’ve actually euro stepped and finished it without spinning but that’s a tall task to ask for a big man only Embiid/Jokic types really do all that.

It was a really quick spin move though for a 7 footer, I was kinda amazed at how fast he did it.

I laughed so hard when I saw this play from Ayton! It was a beautiful crazy move :lol:

Other than this play Ayton played a fantastic game. Great on both sides of the court. His short mid-range game is a nice weapon on our system, it give us a variety of different looks on offense.
Revived
RealGM

Post#383 » by Revived » Mon Mar 1, 2021 10:12 am

Saberestar wrote:
Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

I laughed so hard when I saw this play from Ayton! It was a beautiful crazy move :lol:

Other than this play Ayton played a fantastic game. Great on both sides of the court. His short mid-range game is a nice weapon on our system, it give us a variety of different looks on offense.

Check out Jevon Carter’s reaction on the bench lol.
Calvin Klein
RealGM
And1: 7,683

Post#384 » by Calvin Klein » Mon Mar 1, 2021 12:09 pm

He'll be on the next Shaqtin for sure
Fo-Real
General Manager
And1: 4,911

Post#385 » by Fo-Real » Mon Mar 1, 2021 3:49 pm

Barkley6 wrote:
lonea wrote:how come payne didn't come in 6 man tn ?

Monty trying to figure out the rotation to avoid the 2nd quarter cliff we've been falling off.

Cam Johnson seems to have fallen into a funk to start games and a beast in the 4th.
Fo-Real
General Manager

Post#386 » by Fo-Real » Mon Mar 1, 2021 3:52 pm

SUN wrote:
Mr Puddles wrote:We need more anti-suns threads on the GB. First there was this thread critical of the Chris Paul signing due to the suns being at a 'disappointing' . 500 at the time, and the suns proceed to go on a tear from then on.

Recently there was a thread critiquing Ayton, and he proceeds to play some of his best basketball over the next two game.

Keep 'em coming GB

i still send tsherkin a christmas card for banning me from the GB

You must have dont something extreme, because I have had some REAL MOMENTS and only have been suspended. Most of those times, I actually thought it was a good decision for the board and I to have a break from eachother!!! :lol: :lol: Ive had a few FULL SENDS!! :lol: :lol:
Fo-Real
General Manager

Post#387 » by Fo-Real » Mon Mar 1, 2021 3:55 pm

Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

Katt begging Booker to convince the suns to give up enough to free him!!!! Booker: Sorry bro, we good!!
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,466

Post#388 » by bwgood77 » Mon Mar 1, 2021 6:21 pm

JohnWall2 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
SUN wrote:i still send tsherkin a christmas card for banning me from the GB

You can ask for an account review and get access back if you want. Those are really old.
Hahaha Tsherkin is the clown that banned me too. Can't say I miss him but general has declined a lot in recent years.

tsherkin is long gone and gave some very weak strikes, especially looking at one on SUN.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#389 » by bwgood77 » Mon Mar 1, 2021 6:24 pm

Mr Puddles wrote:
SlovenianDragon wrote:
JohnWall2 wrote:Yeah and then there are blatant trolls on there who seem to get away with making thread after thread lol

Mods are just as biased as the refs.

There was a mod the other day who wrote that in a re-draft Ayton would be selected below a bunch of role players (he listed about 12 players if I remember correctly) . One of them was Graham, who is averaging about 13 ppg on 50 ts% while being 4 years older than Ayton.

When confronted about it he backtracked, but his posts didn't leave much room for misinterpretation. I'm sure if something similar had been written about his favorite team he would have flagged it as a troll attempt.

I don't think he has a favorite team, just a favorite player, one we face tomorrow.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#390 » by bwgood77 » Mon Mar 1, 2021 6:28 pm

SlovenianDragon wrote:
Mr Puddles wrote:
SlovenianDragon wrote:
Mods are just as biased as the refs.

There was a mod the other day who wrote that in a re-draft Ayton would be selected below a bunch of role players (he listed about 12 players if I remember correctly) . One of them was Graham, who is averaging about 13 ppg on 50 ts% while being 4 years older than Ayton.

When confronted about it he backtracked, but his posts didn't leave much room for misinterpretation. I'm sure if something similar had been written about his favorite team he would have flagged it as a troll attempt.

Yeah ive seen mods say some crazy stuff on the GB.

Only reason they get with it is because they are mods.

Those are in the distant past. This post in particular was just an opinion from someone who doesn't watch Ayton and probably just goes off old analysis. His list of 12 players, too, I think said something like "no particular order" though if Ayton wasn't in that list I guess it was clear (can't remember if he was). I think I responded in that thread too. Regardless, I think some mention the top 3 would have been Luka, Trae and SGA and the Kings were not taking a PG regardless....so rankings don't matter. Ayton almost for sure would have gone #2 if we did take Luka.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#391 » by bwgood77 » Mon Mar 1, 2021 6:32 pm

Revived wrote:
Read on Twitter

Yeah I don’t think Edwards the Booker treatment from the refs lol most if not all other star SGs get way more calls than Book.

This is one game I missed some plays though I had it on the whole time, but this may have been Book's best game at getting to the line so he evidently did get a lot of calls, so I don't know if you can blame Edwards much.

This was Booker's most aggressive game that I remember this year from what I saw at being really aggressive taking it to the rim...which is great. I love that more than sometimes just resorting to only mid range iso and pull up 3s and only getting to the line a few times. He is much more efficient this way...and it probably helps his confidence in the midrange as well.
Revived
RealGM

Post#392 » by Revived » Mon Mar 1, 2021 7:30 pm

Read on Twitter

Really hope Minnesota sends him some place better like Dallas, Miami or Chicago.
grumpysaddle
RealGM
And1: 13,933

Post#393 » by grumpysaddle » Mon Mar 1, 2021 7:38 pm

Read on Twitter

:no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad:
SlovenianDragon
Head Coach
And1: 11,089

Post#394 » by SlovenianDragon » Mon Mar 1, 2021 8:54 pm

grumpysaddle wrote:
Read on Twitter

:no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad: :no: :sad:

Keith_myath
Pro Prospect
And1: 589

Post#395 » by Keith_myath » Tue Mar 2, 2021 12:15 am

Saberestar wrote:
Read on Twitter

Great series of ads in a long line of excellent NBA ads.

feat. the aptly named "Fly" by Ludovico Einaudi from his album Divenire for those who are into solo minimalist music.

Return to Phoenix Suns