ImageImageImage

Game 45: The Battle of the Bridges: Phoenix Suns (30-14) @ Charlotte Hornets (23-21) l Sunday l 10:00am l FSNAZ

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,664

Re: Game 45: The Battle of the Bridges: Phoenix Suns (30-14) @ Charlotte Hornets (23-21) l Sunday l 10:00am l FSNAZ 

Post#341 » by WeekapaugGroove » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:11 pm

RunDogGun wrote:
ImNotMcDiSwear wrote:A surprising lack of Miles Bridges talk in this thread. This really was the Battle of the Bridges - Mikal was our best player, Miles theirs. Gawd I would love to slot that guy into our starting 4 spot.

Rozier had a good game for them too. I thought Craig had a good game for us and he played half the minutes Bridges did. I don't know how we lucked out getting him for cash. Now if we can find a big just like him. :o
You know for a contract that was laughed at that Rozier signing has been a pretty good one for Charlotte. I'd straight up rather have him than the current version of Kemba.

Sent from my SM-G986U using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.

Return to Phoenix Suns