OT: Super Bowl

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
And1: 690

Re: OT: NFL fantasy anyone? 

Post#41 » by Kyler Murray » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:28 pm

bwgood77 wrote:

It's pretty even, and I think if I do set it up people should at least try to do the draft on ESPN...and definitely show up for draft. I could also (I think) assign best QBs on board to manager who doesn't shot up by round 12 or something (or after everyone else has at least 2) so one team isn't at a vast disadvantage with a manager giving up early.

Will wait or try to find another player. There is one guy that came to the NFL forum..might even had PHX in his name, asking if we had a spot in that league and we don't...so maybe I ask him instead of one of the other experts who plays in a lot of leagues.

Also, being in Greece, what times of day work for you? Or will you stay up extra late or wake up extra early if needed?

I can do anything that doesn't fall in the 8 to 18:00 In my local time.
Puff
Sixth Man
And1: 1,379

Post#42 » by Puff » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:13 am

The way I see it

If we held the draft at 11:00 AM Phoenix time it would be 2:00 PM in New York and 9:00 PM in Greece.

If we did it on a Week end I expect that would work for everyone.

Just a suggestion
      "Fire Jones and Vogel. Hire a GM that can trade one or more of the Big Three that will allow us to be watchable again" :crazy:
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,477

Post#43 » by bwgood77 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:16 am

Puff wrote:The way I see it

If we held the draft at 11:00 AM Phoenix time it would be 2:00 PM in New York and 9:00 PM in Greece.

Just a suggestion

Yeah, it seems like that is when we did it before when I was in a league with him. Though looking at his times, it almost seemed as if he can't do it during his work day but can do it any time outside of that...at any time in the middle of the night, though I'm sure that's not the preference.
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD

Post#44 » by Kyler Murray » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:26 am

bwgood77 wrote:
Puff wrote:The way I see it

Just a suggestion

Yeah, it seems like that is when we did it before when I was in a league with him. Though looking at his times, it almost seemed as if he can't do it during his work day but can do it any time outside of that...at any time in the middle of the night, though I'm sure that's not the preference.

More or less this. Weekend would. Be easier.
Puff
Sixth Man

Post#45 » by Puff » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:55 pm

BW - Are you setting up the league?
      "Fire Jones and Vogel. Hire a GM that can trade one or more of the Big Three that will allow us to be watchable again" :crazy:
Stix
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,474

Post#46 » by Stix » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:59 pm

When does this start?
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD

Post#47 » by Kyler Murray » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:14 pm

Stix wrote:When does this start?

I guess we're gonna set up the league in the upcoming days. Then decide on what weekend to draft.
Slim Charless
General Manager
And1: 6,176

Post#48 » by Slim Charless » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:20 pm

Kyler Murray wrote:

I guess we're gonna set up the league in the upcoming days. Then decide on what weekend to draft.

Are we 9 or 10 so far?
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#49 » by bwgood77 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:42 pm

Slim Charless wrote:
Kyler Murray wrote:

Are we 9 or 10 so far?

Puff wrote:BW - Are you setting up the league?

I think 9. I was looking at my other draft I have set up so far today on espn and it is for Sept 4th at 2pm CT.

So if we do it on a weekend we could do Sept 5th, that Sunday, at like 12pm Phoenix time. If that doesn't work we can figure something else.

I usually like to wait until preseason is done (in case of injury), and it finishes the previous weekend, though I doubt many (or any) fantasy level starters play in the last preseason game anyway. So that Saturday would be August 28th if we wanted to do it earlier.
Slim Charless
General Manager

Post#50 » by Slim Charless » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:51 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:
Kyler Murray wrote:

Are we 9 or 10 so far?

I think 9. I was looking at my other draft I have set up so far today on espn and it is for Sept 4th at 2pm CT.

So if we do it on a weekend we could do Sept 5th, that Sunday, at like 12pm Phoenix time. If that doesn't work we can figure something else.

I usually like to wait until preseason is done (in case of injury), and it finishes the previous weekend, though I doubt many (or any) fantasy level starters play in the last preseason game anyway. So that Saturday would be August 28th if we wanted to do it earlier.

The 28th works for me. I wouldn't mind doing it a little earlier. Maybe 11am if there's no issues with that....
Puff
Sixth Man

Post#51 » by Puff » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:57 am

bwgood77 wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:
Kyler Murray wrote:

Are we 9 or 10 so far?

September 5th at noon Phoenix time works for me.
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD

Post#52 » by Kyler Murray » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:16 pm

Noon for you is like 10pm for me right? That works. Should I set it up on yahoo or someone else wanna do it on espn? Fantrax could be an option too.
Stix
Lead Assistant

Post#53 » by Stix » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:30 pm

i can make any time work. If i cant make it for whatever reason I am cool with the auto-draft. Seen many auto-draft teams go deep in the playoffs in the past.
dmastro32
Rookie
And1: 502

Post#54 » by dmastro32 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:44 pm

Kyler Murray wrote:Noon for you is like 10pm for me right? That works. Should I set it up on yahoo or someone else wanna do it on espn? Fantrax could be an option too.

Thought I was the only fantrax guy here
Slim Charless
General Manager

Post#55 » by Slim Charless » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:58 pm

Puff wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:
Are we 9 or 10 so far?

I have work on that time. Saturday the 4th works great.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#56 » by bwgood77 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:45 pm

Slim Charless wrote:
Puff wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

We could also do Labor Day if around same time.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#57 » by bwgood77 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:47 pm

dmastro32 wrote:
Kyler Murray wrote:Noon for you is like 10pm for me right? That works. Should I set it up on yahoo or someone else wanna do it on espn? Fantrax could be an option too.

Thought I was the only fantrax guy here

I've done several but never fantrax. I can set up on ESPN or you, Kyler on Yahoo. Doesn't really matter. I like the way I can customize rosters and scoring on espn, though you can probably do that anywhere. I don't really change offensive scoring much though.

I will create poll and change title.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#58 » by bwgood77 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:52 pm

Slim Charless wrote:
Puff wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

Do you have to work on Aug 29th?
Stix
Lead Assistant

Re: OT: NFL fantasy - need one more participant - poll added for draft time/platform 

Post#59 » by Stix » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:37 pm

i didnt vote for a time because any time works.
Puff
Sixth Man

Re: OT: NFL fantasy - need one more participant - poll added for draft time/platform 

Post#60 » by Puff » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:56 pm

I also will make any day any time work other than Friday September 3rd.

Return to Phoenix Suns