ImageImageImage

2021-22 Dynasty Season

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,339

Re: 2021-22 Dynasty Season 

Post#421 » by sunskerr » Fri Feb 4, 2022 3:50 am

Another massive trade. SGA goes to Sunskerr with long-time players Kyrie and Fox headed to Qwigglez. It's pretty strongly in Qwigglez favour as he gets by far the best player in the trade, but Fox has struggled quite a bit this year and I have some other PG prospects in Simons and KPJ who look just as capable. With the threat of losing names like Simons, KPJ, Okongwu in the offseason and basically wasting a season, I didn't really have too much of a choice but to consolidate into a player that I'm very high on.
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,637

Post#422 » by Qwigglez » Fri Feb 4, 2022 4:16 am

Yeah I really need to boost my assist numbers even though Fox and Kyrie are more of scoring guards, they fit well with Booker and Lavine though. I do wish all four of those guys nabbed more steals but whatever.
Kyrie is one of my favorite players to watch, I was really high on the Kyrie to Phoenix thing several year ago. His personality is definitely strange though. If Fox can get back to his last years numbers he’ll be a top 25 player.

*also I sent an offer of Ad for Fox while AD was injured a while ago so I feel like I’m getting a 2nd rounder for free so I’ll take it. I didn’t want Ad anymore lol
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,166

Post#423 » by MrMiyagi » Fri Feb 4, 2022 8:08 pm

Qwigglez wrote:Yeah I really need to boost my assist numbers even though Fox and Kyrie are more of scoring guards, they fit well with Booker and Lavine though. I do wish all four of those guys nabbed more steals but whatever.
Kyrie is one of my favorite players to watch, I was really high on the Kyrie to Phoenix thing several year ago. His personality is definitely strange though. If Fox can get back to his last years numbers he’ll be a top 25 player.

*also I sent an offer of Ad for Fox while AD was injured a while ago so I feel like I’m getting a 2nd rounder for free so I’ll take it. I didn’t want Ad anymore lol
Sometimes you just gotta shake things up
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
Slim Charless
General Manager
And1: 6,147

Post#424 » by Slim Charless » Sun Feb 6, 2022 8:13 pm

What's the difference between IL and IL+

I'm trying to put someone on IL and it wouldn't let me....
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,364

Post#425 » by bwgood77 » Sun Feb 6, 2022 9:05 pm

Slim Charless wrote:What's the difference between IL and IL+

I'm trying to put someone on IL and it wouldn't let me....

IL they have to say IL. IL+, they can say "out" or I think "DTD" and maybe other things.
Golanator
Sixth Man
And1: 1,376

Post#426 » by Golanator » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:38 pm

As someone who has Haliburton, how do you guys feel about his value in Indiana vs Sac?

I think playing for Carlisle could be good for him as well as not sharing the floor with Fox (though they still have Brogdon)

Anyways, this is my tanking year. Especially with Lillard being out and having to rely on so many young guys.

Keepers as of today are probably

Haliburton
Mikal
Lillard
Gobert
Herro

Then whoever out of Hield, Brooks, Herb Jones or Isaiah Stewart
sunskerr
General Manager

Post#427 » by sunskerr » Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:57 am

Golanator wrote:As someone who has Haliburton, how do you guys feel about his value in Indiana vs Sac?

I think playing for Carlisle could be good for him as well as not sharing the floor with Fox (though they still have Brogdon)

Anyways, this is my tanking year. Especially with Lillard being out and having to rely on so many young guys.

Haliburton
Mikal
Lillard
Gobert
Herro

Haliburton is a great player to have. He was posting some nice numbers before being traded and without Fox I think he was like 2nd round value. There's a good chance he could return those numbers again in Indiana this season next to the lower-usage Brogdon, and if not then certainly next year. I think Sabonis' value stays about the same whilst Haliburton's goes way up.
Slim Charless
General Manager

Post#428 » by Slim Charless » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:29 am

sunskerr wrote:
Golanator wrote:As someone who has Haliburton, how do you guys feel about his value in Indiana vs Sac?

Haliburton
Mikal
Lillard
Gobert
Herro

Haliburton is a great player to have. He was posting some nice numbers before being traded and without Fox I think he was like 2nd round value. There's a good chance he could return those numbers again in Indiana this season next to the lower-usage Brogdon, and if not then certainly next year. I think Sabonis' value stays about the same whilst Haliburton's goes way up.

I feel like Sabonis can be their new Webber. This board-who is in love with Sabonis knows how good he is. Maybe Fox can be his Bibby.
dmastro32
Rookie
And1: 502

Post#429 » by dmastro32 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:16 am

Looking for small forward help in dynasty. Sexton and Collins both available.
Slim Charless
General Manager

Post#430 » by Slim Charless » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:24 pm

Is it just me or did yahoo readjust the trade deadline 1 week earlier? I could've sworn it was March 10th, now it's the 3rd...
sunskerr
General Manager

Post#431 » by sunskerr » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:17 am

Slim Charless wrote:Is it just me or did yahoo readjust the trade deadline 1 week earlier? I could've sworn it was March 10th, now it's the 3rd...

No idea lol. https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6852.html according to this it's just the 3rd.
Slim Charless
General Manager

Post#432 » by Slim Charless » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:24 am

sunskerr wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:Is it just me or did yahoo readjust the trade deadline 1 week earlier? I could've sworn it was March 10th, now it's the 3rd...

No idea lol. https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6852.html according to this it's just the 3rd.

That's funny. I would've bet anything that it was orginally the 10th lol. Wierd
Slim Charless
General Manager

Post#433 » by Slim Charless » Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:06 am

Trade note me and dmastro:

Sending-GTJ, 2nd RD and Franz.

Getting-Collins, 5th RD and Sexton.
Slim Charless
General Manager

Post#434 » by Slim Charless » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:02 am

Slim Charless wrote:Trade note me and dmastro:

John Collins on a 1 man mission to ruin my fantasy championship apparently.

Desert Fox been paying him off to tank so he can help him win our free league......obviously.
sunskerr
General Manager

Post#435 » by sunskerr » Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:23 pm

Slim Charless wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:Trade note me and dmastro:

John Collins on a 1 man mission to ruin my fantasy championship apparently.

Desert Fox been paying him off to tank so he can help him win our free league......obviously.

:lol: John Collins was a guy I've been interested in for a while now but it seems he's been running on hype from his year two seasons ago.

One of the things I've been theorizing recently for our league is that it might be possible to win with 0 dedicated centers as keepers and John Collins would be an important part of that with his C eligibility. I think there are so many potential players who get you rebounds and blocks it might not even be worth keeping a real center at this point, outside of the obvious must-keep guys.

As for me, it's amazing to see Shai put up these lines. Much better than what I was expecting from him this year given it's been a bit of a down season for him. But I'm excited for him going forward. But watching DeAaron Fox go crazy and the news about mandates being lifted in NY for Kyrie has me kinda mad ngl.

Also kinda feel for DesertFox. Imo he has made basically perfect moves all year but the injuries have just been insane. Best roster on paper by far but as we saw last year having the best roster doesn't guarantee a championship (I had like the 2nd/3rd best roster).
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#436 » by Qwigglez » Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:03 am

sunskerr wrote:
:lol: John Collins was a guy I've been interested in for a while now but it seems he's been running on hype from his year two seasons ago.

One of the things I've been theorizing recently for our league is that it might be possible to win with 0 dedicated centers as keepers and John Collins would be an important part of that with his C eligibility. I think there are so many potential players who get you rebounds and blocks it might not even be worth keeping a real center at this point, outside of the obvious must-keep guys.

As for me, it's amazing to see Shai put up these lines. Much better than what I was expecting from him this year given it's been a bit of a down season for him. But I'm excited for him going forward. But watching DeAaron Fox go crazy and the news about mandates being lifted in NY for Kyrie has me kinda mad ngl.

Also kinda feel for DesertFox. Imo he has made basically perfect moves all year but the injuries have just been insane. Best roster on paper by far but as we saw last year having the best roster doesn't guarantee a championship (I had like the 2nd/3rd best roster).

Shai has played well lately, I was scared the Thunder were going to shut him down again. The Thunder worry me in general that they won't put a team around Shai.
Fox has been a straight killer since they traded Haliburton, I just wish he could hit FT's at a better clip. Though I think if he averaged like 80% he'd be a top 25 fantasy player. Kyrie's numbers should also go up since trading Harden too.

I'm so glad I got rid of Anthony Davis. I thought his injuries were behind him but clearly not.
Slim Charless
General Manager

Post#437 » by Slim Charless » Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:45 am

My stay at number 1 finally ended. I need James Harden to stop sucking.
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#438 » by Qwigglez » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:04 am

Slim Charless wrote:My stay at number 1 finally ended. I need James Harden to stop sucking.

I'm mostly impressed with your ability to max out your games played. I feel like this year I really really tried to make sure I didn't not max it out, and I'm actually a lot better. But still, you are already maxed out several positions. I feel with injuries this year that is a pretty tough feat.
Slim Charless
General Manager

Post#439 » by Slim Charless » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:12 pm

Qwigglez wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:My stay at number 1 finally ended. I need James Harden to stop sucking.

I'm mostly impressed with your ability to max out your games played. I feel like this year I really really tried to make sure I didn't not max it out, and I'm actually a lot better. But still, you are already maxed out several positions. I feel with injuries this year that is a pretty tough feat.

Yeah, I learned a valuable lesson about picking and choosing where I put my guys in lol. I've got like 5 spots maxed out. That, plus Lebron and Tatum playing out of their minds recently might've lost me the chip :-?
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#440 » by Qwigglez » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:27 pm

Woohoo Kyrie Irving can play in home games!!

Return to Phoenix Suns