ImageImageImage

Game 61: Utah Jazz (37-22) @ Phoenix Suns (49-11) l Sunday l 1.30pm

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

After losing to the Pels, Suns are 49-11. Is the sky falling on our heads?

We good.
48%
We are frauds!
19%
Trade everybody!!!
5%
I AM DONE WITH THIS TEAM!
5%
Bring back Shannon Brown and Micheal Beasley
24%

Total votes: 21

Slim Charless
General Manager
And1: 6,176

Re: Game 61: Utah Jazz (37-22) @ Phoenix Suns (49-11) l Sunday l 1.30pm 

Post#361 » by Slim Charless » Tue Mar 1, 2022 7:41 pm

Ghost of Kleine wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:I wouldn't mind a Minny-Dubs 1st round match-up with Pat Bev giving Steph/Klay the same "physical" play he gave Booker and CP3.....

Steph getting gooned! and softened up in the first round. :nod: Not to mention Edwards would be a load for them. and Kat could exploit their lack of frontcourt size too. I think he'd work Wiseman. They actually have an outlier chance for an upset I'd think.

They'd have to put Draymond on KAT. Which gives Edwards or DLo free reign-whoever Wiggins doesn't cover. I think Klay gets cooked by either guy.
RunDogGun
No Sham, More Cam
And1: 5,437

Post#362 » by RunDogGun » Tue Mar 1, 2022 11:54 pm

Ghost of Kleine wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:I wouldn't mind a Minny-Dubs 1st round match-up with Pat Bev giving Steph/Klay the same "physical" play he gave Booker and CP3.....

Steph getting gooned! and softened up in the first round. :nod: Not to mention Edwards would be a load for them. and Kat could exploit their lack of frontcourt size too. I think he'd work Wiseman. They actually have an outlier chance for an upset I'd think.

Ha, the league wouldn't stand for it. Bev would most likely foul out of every game.
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,173

Post#363 » by MrMiyagi » Wed Mar 2, 2022 1:49 am

RunDogGun wrote:
Ghost of Kleine wrote:

Ha, the league wouldn't stand for it. Bev would most likely foul out of every game.

I don't want Bev to have the opportunity to end two great guards careers with his punk-ass play. I don't wish Bev's antics on any player. I can't wait for him to be out of the league.
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets
And1: 6,501

Post#364 » by Ghost of Kleine » Wed Mar 2, 2022 2:43 am

MrMiyagi wrote:
RunDogGun wrote:
Ghost of Kleine wrote:Image

I don't want Bev to have the opportunity to end two great guards careers with his punk-ass play. I don't wish Bev's antics on any player. I can't wait for him to be out of the league.

I don't want him hurting anyone either obviously. But getting in their head, frustrating them, being physical (within reason and wearing them out/ exhausting them) especially if it's opposing players that could pose a serious obstacle to our championship run. That I'm fine with. It's definitely up to the league to hold him accountable for anything excessive though. :nod:
spanishninja
General Manager
And1: 6,160

Post#365 » by spanishninja » Wed Mar 2, 2022 4:10 pm

Ghost of Kleine wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:
RunDogGun wrote:Ha, the league wouldn't stand for it. Bev would most likely foul out of every game.

I don't want him hurting anyone either obviously. But getting in their head, frustrating them, being physical (within reason and wearing them out/ exhausting them) especially if it's opposing players that could pose a serious obstacle to our championship run. That I'm fine with. It's definitely up to the league to hold him accountable for anything excessive though. :nod:

not wishing him on anybody else, but it's more that I don't want us dealing with him.
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets
And1: 6,501

Post#366 » by Ghost of Kleine » Wed Mar 2, 2022 5:27 pm

spanishninja wrote:
Ghost of Kleine wrote:
MrMiyagi wrote:I don't want Bev to have the opportunity to end two great guards careers with his punk-ass play. I don't wish Bev's antics on any player. I can't wait for him to be out of the league.

not wishing him on anybody else, but it's more that I don't want us dealing with him.

Yeah I hear you. I just mean that I don't mind him hounding and exhausting even frustrating other teams players, in that they might not be as dominant and energized as potential obstacles in our way of making it back to the finals. But rather that he might expend some of their energy, etc in their matchups. But I don't want him injuring anyone either. If he does that, then of course he should have a very lengthy suspension, fines, etc assessed accordingly. But I'll lose no sleep over relentless hounding, relentless physical defense ( within reason), and mind games. Also I'd rather not have to see our team deal with his antics either in the first round and most likely without Paul. :wink:

Return to Phoenix Suns