ImageImageImage

Game 68: Los Angeles Lakers (29-37) @ Phoenix Suns (53-14) l Sunday l 7:00pm l ESPN l BSAZ

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

handsome salary
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,120

Re: Game 68: Los Angeles Lakers (29-37) @ Phoenix Suns (53-14) l Sunday l 7:00pm l ESPN l BSAZ 

Post#161 » by handsome salary » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:44 pm

Ha ha ha, FU Robert Horry - (8:20) "It hurts me to say this, it really hurts me to say this but the Suns are a good team"

This is most Suns talk from any media outside the Valley. Everyone else is Lakers this/Lakers that.
Jdiddy701
RealGM
And1: 6,542

Re: Game 68: Los Angeles Lakers (29-37) @ Phoenix Suns (53-14) l Sunday l 7:00pm l ESPN l BSAZ 

Post#162 » by Jdiddy701 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:48 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Saberestar wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:The Lakers have to win two play-in games to make the playoffs right?

Yeah, they need to win to the Pels and then whoever lose between the Wolves and Clippers.

This was an embarrassing performance by the Lakers, but it's true that they are just waiting for the end of the regular season. They are in the play-in for sure, and they will have Anthony Davis back for those games.

I would prefer to play against the Wolves, easiest opponent out of those four IMO.

I have a hard time seeing the Wolves beat us in 4 games, but I'd rather play LA. There is almost zero chance, even if AD stays healthy the rest of the season, if we have Paul back, that they beat us. The Suns would be extra motivated too with AD's recent comments about us stealing the series last year because he was out.

You would also think that a healthy Lebron and Anthony Davis will try everything they can to win the series. We’re probably going to play them.. I cannot wait.

.. but I had to guess, one of Lebron or AD will be injured though. Would not shock me if both were hurt by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RunDogGun
No Sham, More Cam
And1: 5,437

Post#163 » by RunDogGun » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:18 pm

The only thing I would be concerned about playing the Lakers is the league and refs giving them a parade to the free throw line, like they did last year. Heck even in this game last night, contact on one end was a foul, and on ours, it wasn't.

As far as talent, I think our squad is far superior to theirs. Their top two are great players when healthy, and their third when engaged is very good. Overall, their top three are slightly better than our top three, but our top 6 are much better than their top 6. Then our top ten are just so solid, and the more they play together, the better they get. All of our guys that are available for the playoffs have playoff experience, and more than half the team have finals experience.

Overall, AD's comments are just ridiculous, and I guess its the only way he can cope with his team being such losers.
suns12345
Starter
And1: 1,612

Post#164 » by suns12345 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:40 pm

RunDogGun wrote:The only thing I would be concerned about playing the Lakers is the league and refs giving them a parade to the free throw line, like they did last year. Heck even in this game last night, contact on one end was a foul, and on ours, it wasn't.

As far as talent, I think our squad is far superior to theirs. Their top two are great players when healthy, and their third when engaged is very good. Overall, their top three are slightly better than our top three, but our top 6 are much better than their top 6. Then our top ten are just so solid, and the more they play together, the better they get. All of our guys that are available for the playoffs have playoff experience, and more than half the team have finals experience.

Overall, AD's comments are just ridiculous, and I guess its the only way he can cope with his team being such losers.

I honestly cannot believe how people like AD and other lakers people gloss over the fact we basically had no CP3 until game 4 or 5. Like he finished higher than AD in the MVP rankings - it was more impactful him being out than AD.
RunDogGun
No Sham, More Cam
And1: 5,437

Post#165 » by RunDogGun » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:56 pm

suns12345 wrote:
RunDogGun wrote:The only thing I would be concerned about playing the Lakers is the league and refs giving them a parade to the free throw line, like they did last year. Heck even in this game last night, contact on one end was a foul, and on ours, it wasn't.

I honestly cannot believe how people like AD and other lakers people gloss over the fact we basically had no CP3 until game 4 or 5. Like he finished higher than AD in the MVP rankings - it was more impactful him being out than AD.

Its the only way they can cope.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,461

Post#166 » by bwgood77 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:30 pm

I hope a lot of Suns fans, as Lebron was walking into the tunnel, yelled "Good job! Good effort!"

Return to Phoenix Suns