ImageImageImage

Game 73: Phoenix Suns (58-14) @ Minnesota T-Wolves(42-31) l Wednesday l 5:00pm l BSAZ

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

lonea
Rookie
And1: 527

Re: Game 73: Phoenix Suns (58-14) @ Minnesota T-Wolves(42-31) l Wednesday l 5:00pm l BSAZ 

Post#301 » by lonea » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:33 pm

LOL, you need to re-evaluation the definition of jumping "straight up".

Ayton literally jumped towards Embiid and have his feet land right under him.

lilfishi22 wrote:
    lonea wrote:The professional ref clearly didn't think so.

So are you saying the landing zone includes few feet where the player lands? Because Payne clearly ain't shooting backwards.

The "land zone" is pretty cleared in my screen cap. Payne had plenty of it.

If the play wasn't called a foul, then it wasn't a foul. And you are not arguing whether it was dirty or not... then what are you arguing here? :crazy:

lilfishi22 wrote:So we're in agreement that PatBev was in Payne landing space and it should've been called a foul. That's what I'm trying to establish here because lonea clearly doesn't think so

I'm not arguing whether it was dirty or not because I'd have to establish there was intent to injure but it could have been dangerous nonetheless

And we know professional refs miss obvious calls all the time, even after reviewing it on the replays. Just because the ref doesn't call a foul doesn't mean there wasn't one there. I'm arguing that it should have been a foul because PatBev was clearly in his Cam's landing zone. Even if you think Payne was baiting for a foul by flaring his leg (I don't think he was), PatBev was still in the space of Payne's "original" landing space.

Your argument of the landing zone literally being the size of Cam's feet wherever he lands might fly pre-2019 (or whenever that rule came about) but we've seen thousands of these calls being made now and it's clear this was a missed call.

Yawn
    SkyBill40
    Lead Assistant
    And1: 3,829

Re: Game 73: Phoenix Suns (58-14) @ Minnesota T-Wolves(42-31) l Wednesday l 5:00pm l BSAZ 

Post#302 » by SkyBill40 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:38 pm

lonea wrote:Sigh.. first you claim that he's a dirty player. Now keep saying the ref miss calls.

Yea, you are always finding one excuse after another.

SkyBill40 wrote:I already covered the part of officials missing calls. Made it quite clear in my first comment. Did you just overlook that on purpose?

I'm not finding excuses at all. The truth doesn't fit your narrative and so you are seemingly compelled to keep at trying to push it even though no one agrees with you. Officials are human. They're going to make mistakes. I covered that, too. Did you miss that part or selectively skip past it? And of all the stuff I posted to refute your claim, the part about officials missing calls is what you keyed in on? Hmm... wonder why that is?

This is tired, dude. Stop already.
    RunDogGun
    No Sham, More Cam
    And1: 5,437

Post#303 » by RunDogGun » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:08 pm

lonea wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep... everything is "dirty" according to you

RunDogGun wrote::lol: "professional refs would have made the call if it was a foul" :lol:

It was a foul, and Bev does this all the time. He is a goon, and always pushes the line to dirty. Charging at Booker at the end of the game, is an example of this. If he had just slipped after he made a full sprint towards Booker, he could have taken out Booker's leg. Just one slip. He is a dirty player, and the evidence is large.

I can't believe anyone is arguing that Bev was not in Payne's landing space. The way Payne shoots, its nearly impossible for him to kick his legs out to make an unnatural shooting move. He shoots with his legs almost sideways, while shooting forward. It is just physically impossible to shoot that way, and kick his legs to the right, especially from the three point line.

I think you need to change your name to loon. You have lost this argument, trying to add stuff to my comment is moronic at best. I have been very clear. Beverley does many dirty plays. The video proof of that is massive. In that game alone he did two dirty plays. Purposely going under Payne's natural landing position, and the running start at Booker at the end. Both moves were designed to make contact with the offensive player, both moves are dangerous and could easily injure a player. Those are "dirty" plays, when the player purposely makes contact knowing it could injure a player. Last year, he ran up to CP3 and shoved him in the back, knowing that CP3 had a neck injury. Its not tough to understand what I mean by dirty.

So go troll another board, on this one, you are wrong. Your argument is based on a false premise, making it invalid.
    lilfishi22
    Forum Mod - Suns
    Forum Mod - Suns
    And1: 21,637

Post#304 » by lilfishi22 » Fri Apr 1, 2022 3:40 am

lonea wrote:I mean... by your standard of "landing zone". Then all attempts to block any shot is always a foul.

Yawn...

lilfishi22 wrote:
      lonea wrote:The professional ref clearly didn't think so.

So are you saying the landing zone includes few feet where the player lands? Because Payne clearly ain't shooting backwards.

The "land zone" is pretty cleared in my screen cap. Payne had plenty of it.

If the play wasn't called a foul, then it wasn't a foul. And you are not arguing whether it was dirty or not... then what are you arguing here? :crazy:

And we know professional refs miss obvious calls all the time, even after reviewing it on the replays. Just because the ref doesn't call a foul doesn't mean there wasn't one there. I'm arguing that it should have been a foul because PatBev was clearly in his Cam's landing zone. Even if you think Payne was baiting for a foul by flaring his leg (I don't think he was), PatBev was still in the space of Payne's "original" landing space.

Your argument of the landing zone literally being the size of Cam's feet wherever he lands might fly pre-2019 (or whenever that rule came about) but we've seen thousands of these calls being made now and it's clear this was a missed call.

Yawn

100% did not say that but whatever mate
      lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
      lonea
      Rookie

Post#305 » by lonea » Thu Apr 7, 2022 2:24 pm

Yep. everyone who you don't agree is a loon or troll.

What else is new on here?

Oh wait... two dirty plays in the same game and yet he wasn't kicked out?

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

RunDogGun wrote:

RunDogGun wrote::lol: "professional refs would have made the call if it was a foul" :lol:

It was a foul, and Bev does this all the time. He is a goon, and always pushes the line to dirty. Charging at Booker at the end of the game, is an example of this. If he had just slipped after he made a full sprint towards Booker, he could have taken out Booker's leg. Just one slip. He is a dirty player, and the evidence is large.

I can't believe anyone is arguing that Bev was not in Payne's landing space. The way Payne shoots, its nearly impossible for him to kick his legs out to make an unnatural shooting move. He shoots with his legs almost sideways, while shooting forward. It is just physically impossible to shoot that way, and kick his legs to the right, especially from the three point line.

I think you need to change your name to loon. You have lost this argument, trying to add stuff to my comment is moronic at best. I have been very clear. Beverley does many dirty plays. The video proof of that is massive. In that game alone he did two dirty plays. Purposely going under Payne's natural landing position, and the running start at Booker at the end. Both moves were designed to make contact with the offensive player, both moves are dangerous and could easily injure a player. Those are "dirty" plays, when the player purposely makes contact knowing it could injure a player. Last year, he ran up to CP3 and shoved him in the back, knowing that CP3 had a neck injury. Its not tough to understand what I mean by dirty.

So go troll another board, on this one, you are wrong. Your argument is based on a false premise, making it invalid.
      lonea
      Rookie

Post#306 » by lonea » Thu Apr 7, 2022 2:26 pm

Or... the truth and fact is that he wasn't called for a foul on that supposed dirty play.

Mmmmm maybe I should quote you.

"The truth doesn't fit your narrative" ?

SkyBill40 wrote:
      lonea wrote:Sigh.. first you claim that he's a dirty player. Now keep saying the ref miss calls.

Yea, you are always finding one excuse after another.

SkyBill40 wrote:I already covered the part of officials missing calls. Made it quite clear in my first comment. Did you just overlook that on purpose?

I'm not finding excuses at all. The truth doesn't fit your narrative and so you are seemingly compelled to keep at trying to push it even though no one agrees with you. Officials are human. They're going to make mistakes. I covered that, too. Did you miss that part or selectively skip past it? And of all the stuff I posted to refute your claim, the part about officials missing calls is what you keyed in on? Hmm... wonder why that is?

This is tired, dude. Stop already.
      bwgood77
      Global Mod
      Global Mod
      And1: 57,460

Post#307 » by bwgood77 » Thu Apr 7, 2022 7:37 pm

Yeah, no need for personal attacks or all these :lol: :lol: and :roll: at posts. That stuff by anyone is childish. We already have a user named Loon anyway.

lonea wrote:Yep. everyone who you don't agree is a loon or troll.

What else is new on here?

Oh wait... two dirty plays in the same game and yet he wasn't kicked out?

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

RunDogGun wrote:

RunDogGun
      No Sham, More Cam
      And1: 5,437

Post#308 » by RunDogGun » Thu Apr 7, 2022 9:20 pm

Loon just means "crazy" a term someone else called us, which you did not chastise them for calling us crazy. You instead jumped in with that poster and brought up this thread. So just stay consistent. Next, if the forum has emoticons and they are there for us to use, it is ridiculous for any mod to then insult posters for using it. Maybe you don't realize calling us childish is a personal attack? Or is it just ok for you to do it?

Side note: being passive aggressive and talking about posters like they aren't there reading the posts is childish. But again, its only ok for certain people, right?

Return to Phoenix Suns