ImageImageImage

NBA PLAYOFFS: Round 2 l Game 1: (4) Phoenix Suns @ (1) Denver Nuggets l Saturday l 5:30pm l TNT

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Honest answer no bias, who wins in how many games?

Nuggets in 4
2%
Suns in 4
8%
Nuggets in 5
6%
Suns in 5
2%
Nuggets in 6
14%
Suns in 6
42%
Nuggets in 7
8%
Suns in 7
18%

Total votes: 50

flagstaff
Sophomore
And1: 41

Re: NBA PLAYOFFS: Round 2 l Game 1: (4) Phoenix Suns @ (1) Denver Nuggets l Saturday l 5:30pm l TNT 

Post#641 » by flagstaff » Mon May 1, 2023 4:15 pm

Revived wrote:
garrick wrote:
bigfoot wrote:
Read on Twitter

Like I said, $30M paperweight

Seems like he expected Jokic to lay it up but yeah he sometimes gives up on plays since he has a low motor. Like I said in my last post though DA could have scored 25 and had 10 rebounds and we still would have lost.

Having zero bench production and zero offense from Craig and Okogie when one of them is starting is just brutal, team defense is also pretty bad with the Nuggets getting wide open 3 after wide open 3.

Bench isn’t gonna improve unless different players like Ross/Warren/Payne are played off the bench.[/quoteI would move Ayton to the bench. It wouldn't hurt the starting unit but would help the bench. Play Durant as our center. I think he can hang with Jokic as well as Ayton, double in certain situations.
spanishninja
General Manager
And1: 6,125

Re: NBA PLAYOFFS: Round 2 l Game 1: (4) Phoenix Suns @ (1) Denver Nuggets l Saturday l 5:30pm l TNT 

Post#642 » by spanishninja » Mon May 1, 2023 5:34 pm

flagstaff wrote:
Revived wrote:
garrick wrote:
Seems like he expected Jokic to lay it up but yeah he sometimes gives up on plays since he has a low motor. Like I said in my last post though DA could have scored 25 and had 10 rebounds and we still would have lost.

Having zero bench production and zero offense from Craig and Okogie when one of them is starting is just brutal, team defense is also pretty bad with the Nuggets getting wide open 3 after wide open 3.

Bench isn’t gonna improve unless different players like Ross/Warren/Payne are played off the bench.[/quoteI would move Ayton to the bench. It wouldn't hurt the starting unit but would help the bench. Play Durant as our center. I think he can hang with Jokic as well as Ayton, double in certain situations.

so both Craig and Okogie starting? potentially interesting defensively...
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets
And1: 6,437

Post#643 » by Ghost of Kleine » Mon May 1, 2023 5:52 pm

spanishninja wrote:
flagstaff wrote:
Revived wrote:

so both Craig and Okogie starting? potentially interesting defensively...

Base counter response really to try and address rebounding intensity ( Craig). And perimeter defense on Murray ( Okogie). But it won't change much of the outcome though unless the ENTIRE TEAM is actually focused in, aggressive ( physicality is matched or exceeded). And The team is putting up much more 3 pt shots whilst ALSO HAVING Ayton be physically aggressive down low to help rebound, draw early fouls, and get the defense to collapse for better perimeter shots ( 3 pt shots) to break Denver's traps/ defensive schemes on Durant and Booker.

Return to Phoenix Suns