ImageImageImage

NBA PLAYOFFS: Game 6: (1) Denver Nuggets @ (4) Phoenix Suns l Thursday l 7:00pm l ESPN l DEN leads series 3-2

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

RaisingArizona
RealGM
And1: 7,028

Re: NBA PLAYOFFS: Game 6: (1) Denver Nuggets @ (4) Phoenix Suns l Thursday l 7:00pm l ESPN l DEN leads series 3-2 

Post#862 » by RaisingArizona » Fri May 12, 2023 5:06 am

SunsRback4Good wrote:
SkyBill40 wrote:
grumpysaddle wrote:Not a movie but I Think You Should Leave is a great show.

Not a movie but I have this for the Suns and what I hear is a good series on Netflix: Beef.

grumpysaddle wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:Someone recommende a few good movies on Netflix? I’ve seen murder mystery 2 last week so that movie is off limits.

Not a movie but I Think You Should Leave is a great show.

Thamka fellas! Will check both out tonight.

Check out murder mystery 1 too
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,247

Re: NBA PLAYOFFS: Game 6: (1) Denver Nuggets @ (4) Phoenix Suns l Thursday l 7:00pm l ESPN l DEN leads series 3-2 

Post#863 » by SunsRback4Good » Fri May 12, 2023 5:09 am

grumpysaddle wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:
SkyBill40 wrote:
Not a movie but I have this for the Suns and what I hear is a good series on Netflix: Beef.

I Think You Should Leave is weird but stick with it. It's hilarious.

If it’s weird like “stranger things” I might actually enjoy it.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#865 » by SunsRback4Good » Fri May 12, 2023 5:09 am

RaisingArizona wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:
SkyBill40 wrote:

Check out murder mystery 1 too

Seen it a month ago and seen MM2 last week. Adam Sandler movies are normally a hit or a miss.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#866 » by SunsRback4Good » Fri May 12, 2023 5:12 am

Three games I promised myself to never watch a highlights are game 6 of suns-bucks finals; game 7 of suns-Mavs and game 6 of whatever the F—- happened tonight.

For the old heads it’s probably the Paxton shot, or Kobe air ball and arrest game winner.
BurningHeart
General Manager
And1: 1,382

Post#867 » by BurningHeart » Fri May 12, 2023 5:15 am

sunsbum wrote:
BurningHeart wrote:I think those of us who were concerned with how we looked while beating the Clippers deserve some apologies and have earned some vindication.
ah, classic burning heart I told you so 20/20

We weren't wrong, that's the point.

If you want me to go through my personal I told you so's we'd be going back to when our arena was called America West.
BurningHeart
General Manager

Post#868 » by BurningHeart » Fri May 12, 2023 5:16 am

SunsRback4Good wrote:Three games I promised myself to never watch a highlights are game 6 of suns-bucks finals; game 7 of suns-Mavs and game 6 of whatever the F—- happened tonight.

For the old heads it’s probably the Paxton shot, or Kobe air ball and arrest game winner.

All those and more. Many more.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,500

Post#869 » by lilfishi22 » Fri May 12, 2023 5:16 am

Welp

Should be an interesting offseason. I expect Monty to go
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
SlovenianDragon
Head Coach
And1: 11,031

Post#870 » by SlovenianDragon » Fri May 12, 2023 5:17 am

we went to having our core of the future with Booker/Mikal/cam + ayton/whatever we could get for Ayton + having draft picks...

To basically just Booker and whatever we can get for Ayton and no draft picks...

I dont include KD here because hes not in our future.

We need to somehow retool and win with KD or this is the worst trade in suns history...
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets
And1: 6,377

Post#871 » by Ghost of Kleine » Fri May 12, 2023 5:19 am

sunskerr wrote:Ill take **** Patrick Williams and Coby White for Ayton at this point. But that's probably asking for too much.

Coby White is an unrestricted free agent currently though. I still like the proposal that I saw on the trade board ( PHX/ CHI / NOP)

Chicago- Ayton.
New Orleans- Vucevic.
Phoenix- Valuncias/ Caruso/ Portland 24' (lotto protected) 1st. Valuncias is big, strong physical and he can rebound well and hit the 3 while only making 15 million. And Caruso is first team all defense.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#872 » by SunsRback4Good » Fri May 12, 2023 5:19 am

BurningHeart wrote:
sunsbum wrote:
BurningHeart wrote:I think those of us who were concerned with how we looked while beating the Clippers deserve some apologies and have earned some vindication.
ah, classic burning heart I told you so 20/20

If you want me to go through my personal I told you so's we'd be going back to when our arena was called America West.

As I’ve gotten older I have realized when it’s time to wave the white flag and the Clippers series was the sign. Same with Pelicans series last year I knew something was off when we didn’t look engaged and value every possession like it was 2021. Sometimes you have a contender and can tell when they aren’t good enough to win it all. I’ll give you your due BH you have been around here for ages and know your sport especially our team.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#873 » by SunsRback4Good » Fri May 12, 2023 5:23 am

SlovenianDragon wrote:we went to having our core of the future with Booker/Mikal/cam + ayton/whatever we could get for Ayton + having draft picks...

To basically just Booker and whatever we can get for Ayton and no draft picks...

I dont include KD here because hes not in our future.

We need to somehow retool and win with KD or this is the worst trade in suns history...

Only one person gets the blame for trading our youth/veterans for an aging superstar + Warren. I don’t need to clue you in on who that may be. I’m so F—— pissed right now it’s not even funny. I was looking forward to 6-7 great years of Booker, Ayton, CamJ & Mikal and now those dreams are ruined ripped away from me a few months ago because a rich guy wanted to play with his new toy.
BurningHeart
General Manager

Post#874 » by BurningHeart » Fri May 12, 2023 5:24 am

SunsRback4Good wrote:
BurningHeart wrote:
sunsbum wrote: ah, classic burning heart I told you so 20/20

As I’ve gotten older I have realized when it’s time to wave the white flag and the Clippers series was the sign. Same with Pelicans series last year I knew something was off when we didn’t look engaged and value every possession like it was 2021. Sometimes you have a contender and can tell when they aren’t good enough to win it all. I’ll give you your due BH you have been around here for ages and know your sport especially our team.

It just jumps off the page. I know it. Been through it enough with all the teams I root for haha.
grumpysaddle
RealGM
And1: 13,864

Post#875 » by grumpysaddle » Fri May 12, 2023 5:26 am

lilfishi22 wrote:Welp

Should be an interesting offseason. I expect Monty to go

He already went number 2.
grumpysaddle
RealGM

Post#876 » by grumpysaddle » Fri May 12, 2023 5:27 am

At least I have the Padres to bring me joy... Oh **** wait ..
grumpysaddle
RealGM

Post#877 » by grumpysaddle » Fri May 12, 2023 5:29 am

Guys.... We can easily get a couple 3rd round picks for MasturbAyton.
Bogyo
Analyst
And1: 2,254

Post#879 » by Bogyo » Fri May 12, 2023 5:53 am

BurningHeart wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:
BurningHeart wrote:

It just jumps off the page. I know it. Been through it enough with all the teams I root for haha.

Yeah, but what's even more sad that I kinda know it whenever I see a trade that is bad, a contract that could backfire, etc... I mean after 30+ years of following basketball religiously you just kinda know. Not all the time obviously, but like 80%ish... and some people just don't, or they still talk themselves into sht, and make up totally false narratives to make two wrongs a right, but it never happens.
If your GM can't make a good trade, or a really good draft pick (in fact he goes on record not caring about the draft, while he works for a legendarily cheap owner), or a good signing of a player for 4-5 years, nor convince a new owner to wait one night for a trade to not overpay (again, and by this time the cupboard will be bare, like asss-naked-bare), then he is not a good GM. "Getting your guy" was a false narrative to begin with, I knew it since the first TJ trade.
Same goes for coach, who can even F up the semi-good (or only semi-bad?) moves that GM made, by not playing usable guys becouse he favours a worthless p.o.s. player, and he gets regularly outcoached in the playoffs by medicore coaches.

If a miracle does not happen this is it for us. Yes, we will heve smoke blwon up our collective butt even if we trot out the same lineup next year. Yes we will around 50 games next year pretty much no matter what - but that's not the point. If we are not going anywhere in the next 2 years Book is out. Then we still have to wait another 2 years to have draft picks.
So F this, F our "gm" for effing up the team in the last 5 years, f the coach who can not coach, f the previous disgusting owner, f the new owner for being dumb and jizzing his pants in the first minute of the first date. Oh well, I'll be watching in 10 years too (hopefully if i dont croak), maybe we'll have a good team again then.

/rant over
Slim Charless
General Manager
And1: 6,101

Post#880 » by Slim Charless » Fri May 12, 2023 5:54 am

Read on Twitter

All of us. Hopefully soon.

Do the right thing Ishbia. Do the right thing.

Return to Phoenix Suns