ImageImageImage

All Amare Trade Talk Here

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

TheMoochinator
Senior
And1: 22

Re: All Amare Trade Talk Here 

Post#1041 » by TheMoochinator » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:06 am

his team may be wack but he is still shooting over 50% percent from the field and 84% from the line. something someone **JRICH** cannot say the same
tigerblood
Pro Prospect
And1: 8

Post#1042 » by tigerblood » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 am

Coro: "But nobody is incurring more internal disappointment than Stoudemire, whose teammates wondered after recent games about his effort and focus. Stoudemire has said trade talk would not affect him, but his energy on the court has made him look as though he's halfway packed and ready to leave. It has reached the point that the Suns are more inclined to trade him before the Feb. 18 deadline if a palatable deal arises.

At least nine teams are exploring a trade for Stoudemire. The Suns met with Stoudemire's agent a week ago but have not made him an extension offer and won't approach his desire for a five-year, maximum-salary deal."

He's out of here, although, its gotta be kind of crappy on his MASSIVE ego that no team is dying to get him, just offering a mediocre package to bring him on.
MaryvalesFinest
Lead Assistant
And1: 3

Post#1043 » by MaryvalesFinest » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:10 am

So Traxxe, do you think they will take on his contract?
Flying Colors
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,489

Post#1044 » by Flying Colors » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:12 am

Nets seems to be the best trading partner, get some prospects and a first rounder, get er done Kerr
sunfire0112
Bench Warmer
And1: 0

Post#1045 » by sunfire0112 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:13 am

bradley281 wrote:Coro: "But nobody is incurring more internal disappointment than Stoudemire, whose teammates wondered after recent games about his effort and focus. Stoudemire has said trade talk would not affect him, but his energy on the court has made him look as though he's halfway packed and ready to leave. It has reached the point that the Suns are more inclined to trade him before the Feb. 18 deadline if a palatable deal arises.

At least nine teams are exploring a trade for Stoudemire. The Suns met with Stoudemire's agent a week ago but have not made him an extension offer and won't approach his desire for a five-year, maximum-salary deal."

He's out of here, although, its gotta be kind of crappy on his MASSIVE ego that no team is dying to get him, just offering a mediocre package to bring him on.

That sucks. :(
azballer53
Junior

Post#1046 » by azballer53 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:15 am

Kerrsed wrote:Over/under: By mid season all Lopez interviews will come with subtitles?
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout
And1: 6,311

Post#1047 » by DirtyDez » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:16 am

azballer53 wrote:how bout a way to avoid Maggette http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachi ... Id=yg32axy

No way GS does it.
fromthetop321 wrote:I got Lebron number 1, he is also leading defensive player of the year. Curry's game still reminds me of Jeremy Lin to much.
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout

Post#1048 » by DirtyDez » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:17 am

I'd entertain this trade: http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachi ... Id=yfgl9ob : Just because we get our PF-C combo of the future in Randolph and Lopez. We'd have to pay Maggette, who's a decent starting SF since Hill would be gone. Raja for a month. But it still doesn't solve our problem of SG of the future when J-Rich retires.
fromthetop321 wrote:I got Lebron number 1, he is also leading defensive player of the year. Curry's game still reminds me of Jeremy Lin to much.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#1049 » by Kerrsed » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:17 am

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yjwzngk

Amare/Jrich for Ellis/Maggette/Randolph/Bell :dontknow:

Nash/Ellis/Maggette/AR/Lopez :dontknow:

If we were taking on Maggette no way we pick up Beans. We would HAVE to get AR back. Some draft picks??? I dont necessarily want Ellis, but what else??? They dont have much for expirings either.

Im Lost. :(
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
sunfire0112
Bench Warmer

Post#1050 » by sunfire0112 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:18 am

TheMoochinator wrote:his team may be wack but he is still shooting over 50% percent from the field and 84% from the line. something someone **JRICH** cannot say the same

Kinda moot point since after the supposed trade we'd have BOTH JRich and Maggette here. :upset:
azballer53
Junior

Post#1051 » by azballer53 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:21 am

arent they just trying to get cap space
Kerrsed wrote:Over/under: By mid season all Lopez interviews will come with subtitles?
TheMoochinator
Senior

Post#1052 » by TheMoochinator » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:21 am

have a strong feeling that if amare is dealt you will see jrich following suit very quickly
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,169

Post#1053 » by MrMiyagi » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:21 am

TheMoochinator wrote:I'd pull the trigger on a Maggette/Randolph/Claxton for Amare deal soooooooooo fast

if we could get a pick out of it I'd be elated.

Downside is the length of maggette's contract. Upside is he is actually playing really well this year, based on numbers at least.

And then trade JRich, Maggette and Fry to Phili for Iggy and Dally, convincing them that JRich expires after next season and Maggette's 4 year 40ish mil contract is better than Iggy's 5 year 50 something mil.
:lol:
Except that would never happen. :(
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
sunfire0112
Bench Warmer

Post#1054 » by sunfire0112 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:24 am

Almost impossible to pair JRich with Amare in a GS trade. That right there is like $30mil. We'd have to take on their longer contracts (4-5yrs), which would cripple us financially for years to come and probably force us into another KT-like trade. :no:

TheMoochinator wrote:have a strong feeling that if amare is dealt you will see jrich following suit very quickly
Would any team be willing to "acquire" Jason Richardson?
TheMoochinator
Senior

Post#1055 » by TheMoochinator » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:25 am

Kerrsed wrote:http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yjwzngk

Amare/Jrich for Ellis/Maggette/Randolph/Bell :dontknow:

Nash/Ellis/Maggette/AR/Lopez :dontknow:

If we were taking on Maggette no way we pick up Beans. We would HAVE to get AR back. Some draft picks??? I dont necessarily want Ellis, but what else??? They dont have much for expirings either.

Im Lost. :(

Who knows if the suns are even willing to take on Maggettes contract let alone his and Ellis's. I feel like this trade makes the most sense.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachi ... Id=ylz3fsb

Maggette/Randolph/Claxton for Amare

Maggette gets off GSW's books
Randolph is the reason we do the trade
Claxton expiring deal
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout

Post#1056 » by DirtyDez » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:27 am

If we get Maggette, Hill has to go. Which i'm fine with.
azballer53
Junior

Post#1057 » by azballer53 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:27 am

sunfire0112 wrote:Almost impossible to pair JRich with Amare in a GS trade. That right there is like $30mil. We'd have to take on their longer contracts (4-5yrs), which would cripple us financially for years to come and probably force us into another KT-like trade. :no:

TheMoochinator wrote:have a strong feeling that if amare is dealt you will see jrich following suit very quickly

could j rich potentially go to cleveland
TheMoochinator
Senior

Post#1058 » by TheMoochinator » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:27 am

sunfire0112 wrote:

I think you could find teams interested the only catch is the suns would probably get absoluuuuuuuuute garbage for him
aklay1
Freshman

Post#1059 » by aklay1 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:27 am

I'm a neutral fan but like the Suns frm the KJ/Barkley/Majerle era, so i sitll keep tabs on the Suns, i know im not a regular around here but my take on this whole Amare thing is that Chicago are a good destination for him for what the Suns can get back.

Suns send:
Stoudamire
Dudley

Bulls send:
Deng
Tyrus Thomas
Jerome James

Deng replaces Hill in the starting lineup and can play PF if the Suns want to go small with Lopez/Deng/JRich/Barbosa/Nash (or Dragic in place of any of those guards when everybody is healthy)

Tyrus is a bonehead and is limited on offense, he can hit the jumpshot but not consistantly, he uses his athleticism well on D and combined with his effort, he makes alot of nice defensive plays in alot of minutes, im sure the numbers this season will reflect it if you want to refer to stats. On offense i'm sure Nash and the free flowing offense will bring out the best out of Tyrus's athleticism, he doesn't have to score 15ppg, there are plenty of scorers on the team already (JRich, Nash, Frye, Barbosa, Hill, Dragic and Deng if this trade happened). He is not the best 1 on 1 defender though. Best of all his contract ends at the end of this season so the Suns dont have to re-sign him if they don't want.

Jerome James is an expiring

Team:

Nash/Dragic
JRich/Barbosa
Deng/Hill
Tyrus/Amundson
Lopez/Frye

Would you consider it?
sunfire0112
Bench Warmer

Post#1060 » by sunfire0112 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:28 am

TheMoochinator wrote:
sunfire0112 wrote:

I think you could find teams interested the only catch is the suns would probably get absoluuuuuuuuute garbage for him

Did you say expirings? :pray:

Return to Phoenix Suns