Non-threadworthy MMA Rumors/Quotes/Tweets/Etc., Vol. 4

Moderator: lilfishi22

cowboyronnie
RealGM
And1: 1,465

Re: Non-threadworthy MMA Rumors/Quotes/Tweets/Etc., Vol. 4 

Post#1201 » by cowboyronnie » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:50 pm

Remember when Randy started to wear scarves and "stylish" hats?

Hi love, bye love, I will miss my love.
cowboyronnie
RealGM

Post#1202 » by cowboyronnie » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:57 am

Marlon Moraes vs. Raphael Assuncao slated for UFC 212! Daaamn. They're giving him a serious contender too. That's amazing.

Moraes gonna feel the effects of USADA, though, maybe? He has one of the best physiques in the sport bar none.
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
And1: 1,765

Post#1203 » by Cammo101 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:24 pm

cowboyronnie wrote:Marlon Moraes vs. Raphael Assuncao slated for UFC 212! Daaamn. They're giving him a serious contender too. That's amazing.

Moraes gonna feel the effects of USADA, though, maybe? He has one of the best physiques in the sport bar none.

Loving this fight and loving that Moraes is in the UFC. The additions of Moraes and Duquesnoy will breathe some new life into the BW division. Now they need to go get Bibiano Fernandes.
REDDzone
RealGM
And1: 5,126

Post#1204 » by REDDzone » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:06 pm

IDK if there's a thread for the fox card tonight, but wtf does UFC have against Tanquinho? BJJ dude with like 4 total MMA fights and 2 of his first 3 UFC matches have been against Garbrandt and Aljamain Sterling lol WTF.
Stephen Jackson wrote:Make sure u want these problems. Goggle me slime. Im in da streets.
cowboyronnie
RealGM

Post#1205 » by cowboyronnie » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:49 pm

He took that Garbrandt on short notice and Aljamain might come in exhausted from the 3 months of non-stop whining he has put in since the Assuncao loss.
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,035
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#1206 » by NO-KG-AI » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:08 am

I dunno where else to put this, but Joe kinda really buried Eddie Bravo about the conspiracy stuff. Was reminiscent of him going in on Schaub telling him to stop fighting lol.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,613

Post#1207 » by lilfishi22 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:26 am

NO-KG-AI wrote:I dunno where else to put this, but Joe kinda really buried Eddie Bravo about the conspiracy stuff. Was reminiscent of him going in on Schaub telling him to stop fighting lol.

I listened it as well. Eddie really did go full flat-Earth. I always thought he was a bit vague with his opinion on flat-Earth until now.

I really don't think so only because unlike Schaub, Edgy Brah isn't really open to logic, science or evidence. Even if Eddie understood where Joe was coming from, he's too stubborn/embedded in his way of thinking to take it on. I think Eddie, like many conspiracy theorist, is just resisting "mainstream" ideas, no matter how logical it is, just do to so. It's how people with confirmation bias think. He'll look at the evidence then find his own evidence which will supersede the real evidence because HE found it. The evidence that he finds which doesn't jive with his views, he'll just toss it aside as well and deem it as part of the globalist agenda.

I've always enjoyed listening to his schtick in small doses only (1hr in a 4hr fight companion) because the gang usually kind of blow it off but when it's almost an entire podcast of him going off and not listening to good evidence, that is super frustrating. The Tower 7 stuff is still kinda funny though
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,035
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#1208 » by NO-KG-AI » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:41 am

I love how he doesn't seem to realize how youtube is part of the internet. He doesn't accept any info from the internet, unless it's youtube.

Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
REDDzone
RealGM

Post#1209 » by REDDzone » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:00 pm

If planets are flat, why is 10th Planet spherical in all the logos?
Stephen Jackson wrote:Make sure u want these problems. Goggle me slime. Im in da streets.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#1210 » by lilfishi22 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:14 pm

That's what "they" want you to think. By they, I mean the globalist. By globalist, I mean interdimensional child molestors.
REDDzone
RealGM

Post#1211 » by REDDzone » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:20 pm

lilfishi22 wrote:That's what "they" want you to think. By they, I mean the globalist. By globalist, I mean interdimensional child molestors.

Know how I know you're a shill? You didn't mention interdimensional VAMPIRIC child molesters.
REDDzone
RealGM

Post#1212 » by REDDzone » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:47 pm

All of you need to stop and go listen to Diego Sanchez MMAHour interview right now. If you can honestly listen to that, and then not be a fan of Diego, then IDK what to tell you. To steal a quite from Brendan Schaub, lose my number.

War Corazon de Lion!

REDDzone
RealGM

Post#1213 » by REDDzone » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:40 pm

Listening to the JRE now. Is Schaub serious? Says people who speculate that Rumble is playing for the Rams is are idiots, then speculates that he is going to be a coach?

LOL WTF. Both are ridiculously stupid. I'd almost think the player part would be more likely than a coach though. :lol:

EDIT: Okay, Eddie doesn't believe in dinosaurs. Says T-Rex is really a kangaroo and triceratops is a rhinoceros.
Jasen777
Head Coach
And1: 1,877

Post#1214 » by Jasen777 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:31 pm

REDDzone wrote:Listening to the JRE now. Is Schaub serious? Says people who speculate that Rumble is playing for the Rams is are idiots, then speculates that he is going to be a coach?

He could be a coach like Hughes was a UFC official, if the Rams owner liked him for some reason.
REDDzone
RealGM

Post#1215 » by REDDzone » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:07 pm

Jasen777 wrote:
REDDzone wrote:Listening to the JRE now. Is Schaub serious? Says people who speculate that Rumble is playing for the Rams is are idiots, then speculates that he is going to be a coach?

He could be a coach like Hughes was a UFC official, if the Rams owner liked him for some reason.

I mean, is your point that its technically possible?
Jasen777
Head Coach
And1: 1,877

Post#1216 » by Jasen777 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:16 pm

REDDzone wrote:
Jasen777 wrote:

I mean, is your point that its technically possible?

Yes. Assistant Life Coach for Domestic Relationships :P
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
And1: 1,765

Post#1217 » by Cammo101 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:56 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/4/20/15371148/former-wec-champion-miguel-angel-torres-retires-from-mma-ufc

Miguel Torres retired today. He was the original killer at 135 lbs., who sadly won't be remembered for being as great as he was because it happened outside of the UFC. Torres at one point was considered a top 4 pound for pound fighter and dropped a pretty controversial decision to Demetrius Johnson during his stint in the UFC. The UFC landscape might look a lot different today if that fight had gone the other way.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#1218 » by lilfishi22 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:00 pm

REDDzone wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:That's what "they" want you to think. By they, I mean the globalist. By globalist, I mean interdimensional child molestors.

Know how I know you're a shill? You didn't mention interdimensional VAMPIRIC child molesters.

That's a hoax mannn. Where you get that information? CNN? MSNBC?
Bernman
RealGM
And1: 5,473

Post#1219 » by Bernman » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:15 pm

Cammo101 wrote:http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/4/20/15371148/former-wec-champion-miguel-angel-torres-retires-from-mma-ufc

Miguel Torres retired today. He was the original killer at 135 lbs., who sadly won't be remembered for being as great as he was because it happened outside of the UFC. Torres at one point was considered a top 4 pound for pound fighter and dropped a pretty controversial decision to Demetrius Johnson during his stint in the UFC. The UFC landscape might look a lot different today if that fight had gone the other way.

Really didn't warrant being cut at the time. He deserved to win 4 out of his last 5, including delivering what should have been one of DJ's 3 losses in his illustrious career, which you referenced.

I don't know if that led to his downfall, or if it was already happening, but it's worth pointing out. Maybe the latter portion of his career would have went differently otherwise. I don't know his priorities.

Then he loses a tight one in his WSOF debut against Moraes, which in retrospect looks pretty impressive. That is another reflection of his bad luck.

He contributed a lot to the lighter weight classes early on, helping give them cred and excitement. Hold a lighter out for him tonight....
"TRADE GIANNIS" - Magic Giannison
Bernman
RealGM
And1: 5,473

Post#1220 » by Bernman » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Child molesters being drawn to positions of power, access, and that are very public is an incredibly outlandish theory.

Signed,

- Catholic Priests and those who defended them 20 years ago

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. But it's not your ass. Let's not even take a serious look into it. Instead let's attack those with the open-mindedness, care, and diligence who do. Yeah, that really makes you the voice of reason, all the while you didn't need to put any mental effort in. That sort of mindset shouldn't be glorified. It's incredibly ironic.

Silly to conflate and then dismiss all conspiracies as lunacy, like the lunar non-landing, flat earth, and child molesters in positions of power. These are all similar concepts in unbelievability I suppose. Talk about false equivalencies. Label, obfuscate, and on to the next one. The crazy thing is a high majority of people who do this don't get paid. I don't think you're paid. Just the standard brainwashing effect. That's the beauty of it to those who produce it.

LOL at holding up CNN and MSNBC as credible with their recent proven track record as liars. I already knew this from paying attention and independent research, but it's regularly catalogued by independent journalists and scholars like Glenn Greenwald, Jimmy Dore, and Chomsky. Watch the Jimmy Dore show regularly. Them, TYT Politics, the Secular Report and the like make the mainstream media look like clowns. How many things do they need to be proven wrong about, and in the same direction of serving those in power, before whatever they say should be taken with a grain salt and backed up with independent research of your own and history? The mental gymnastics/lack of memory is really incredible. It's like Groundhog Day.

P.S.: Prominent politicians like Dennis Hastert, Barney Frank, and Anthony Weiner were all effectively caught. And this is really hard to do for those in positions of power if you look at the cases of Jimmy Savile and Bill Cosby. Savile molested several hundreds of kids before it was acknowledged by authorities, after his death, that he was a child molestor. Before it was reported often, rumored, and scoffed at in the media/public. And they weren't nearly as powerful, nor did they have the law on their side, unlike prominent politicians would.

There was a culture of pederasty in both ancient Rome and Greece. The U.S. is the biggest modern empire. Purely seeing thousands of years elapse didn't make imperialistic psychopaths more moral. Actually with blackmail as a concept there's more incentive for there to be a culture than there was before.
"TRADE GIANNIS" - Magic Giannison

Return to Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts