Cammo Counts Down The Top 100 Fighters In MMA History (3rd Edition)

Moderator: lilfishi22

REDDzone
RealGM
And1: 5,126

Re: Cammo Counts Down The Top 100 Fighters In MMA History (3rd Edition) 

Post#281 » by REDDzone » Mon Apr 2, 2018 1:38 pm

Jasen777 wrote:
NO-KG-AI wrote:If Yoel Romero is clean enough to pass tests, and he’s not juicing, I dunno what is even life.

He has literally every red flag.

Literally.

Most insane physique in the sport. CHECK.
Fighting at the highest level in his 40s. CHECK.
ATT fighter. CHECK.
South Floridian. CHECK.
Hangs around with a group of verified PED abusers (Alves, Lombard, Jones). CHECK.
Melki Kawa is his agent. CHECK.
Failed drug test. CHECK*
Sponsored by South Floridian "Anti-aging clinics". CHECK**

*Exonerated.
**Okay, I made that last one up. (I think?)

He's still doing what he does in the USADA era though. So its possible (IMO) that he is literally just one in a billion freak specimen.
Stephen Jackson wrote:Make sure u want these problems. Goggle me slime. Im in da streets.
cowboyronnie
RealGM
And1: 1,465

Post#282 » by cowboyronnie » Tue Apr 3, 2018 2:32 am

REDDzone wrote:He's still doing what he does in the USADA era though. So its possible (IMO) that he is literally just one in a billion freak specimen.

I'm convinced he's clean. Everyone else has deflated like a lost beachball - Wand, Sonnen, Reem, Vitor, etc. This are guys with 10x the resources that Yoel has. None of those guys have been able to scam tests, they have all just had to bite the bullet. How would Yoel be an exception?

Because of his tainted bust, he's also going to likely be tested very frequently.

After 4+ years in USADA pool, without a bust, with no diminishment in his performance, you have to give the guy credit and assume he's clean.
Hi love, bye love, I will miss my love.
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,080
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#283 » by NO-KG-AI » Tue Apr 3, 2018 10:00 am

cowboyronnie wrote:
REDDzone wrote:He's still doing what he does in the USADA era though. So its possible (IMO) that he is literally just one in a billion freak specimen.

I'm convinced he's clean. Everyone else has deflated like a lost beachball - Wand, Sonnen, Reem, Vitor, etc. This are guys with 10x the resources that Yoel has. None of those guys have been able to scam tests, they have all just had to bite the bullet. How would Yoel be an exception?

Because of his tainted bust, he's also going to likely be tested very frequently.

After 4+ years in USADA pool, without a bust, with no diminishment in his performance, you have to give the guy credit and assume he's clean.

I think he said they test him like twice a month. The story he told Joe Rogan about how USADA grabbed him basically right off the scale for thr Weidman fight is hilarious.
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,080
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Cammo Counts Down The Top 100 Fighters In MMA History (3rd Edition) 

Post#284 » by NO-KG-AI » Tue Apr 3, 2018 10:02 am

I just checked, he’s been tested 6 times in 2018, but I don’t see anyone else that got tested more than 4 times on quick glance, and that was one other person. Even the testers are like “no **** way.” Lol

Edit: Paulo Costa and Cyborg were both tested 5 times. USADA is literally going based on the eye test lmao.
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"

Return to Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts