UFC 223: Ferguson vs Nurmagomedov , Saturday April 7th

Moderator: lilfishi22

Steelo Green
RealGM
And1: 24,807

Re: UFC 223: Ferguson vs Nurmagomedov , Saturday April 7th 

Post#761 » by Steelo Green » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:31 pm

Duke4life831 wrote:I think Khabib is a top tier fighter, I think Tony is a top tier fighter, I think Conor is a top tier fighter and I also think the likes of Barboza, Lee, RDA, Eddie and a few others are legit really good fighters. I personally would favor Khabib in a fight against Tony or Conor, would I be shocked if either one of those guys beat him? Hell no theyre top tier fighters. I dont get why people have to prop up say Tony then try and bash Khabib at the same time.

Tony has won 10 straight in arguably the deepest division in MMA, you cant do that if youre not elite and you cant fight 10 guys without facing some other really good guys. Khabib has dominated everyone he has faced (sans Tibau), he made guys like Michael Johnsons and Barboza look like amateurs picked out of the stands to fight him.

I agree 155 is a cluster ****, but I think its one in the best way possible. You have 3 guys that are all elite and all have a legit claim to the belt, guess what that means? There are plenty of fights to be made for the next couple years in 155 that should be amazing fights and by the time the dust settles, I think we will have a clear picture on who really is the best 155 out of this group.

Well thought out and level headed post.
Steelo Green
RealGM
And1: 24,807

Re: UFC 223: Ferguson vs Nurmagomedov , Saturday April 7th 

Post#762 » by Steelo Green » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:31 pm

Gaethje will have severe brain issues very soon.

Return to Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts