UFC 259 3/6/21

Moderator: lilfishi22

cowboyronnie
RealGM
And1: 1,465

Re: UFC 259 3/6/21 

Post#121 » by cowboyronnie » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:36 pm

AirCanadaMouse wrote:
cowboyronnie wrote:I hope they fold it. Spencer and Anderson going to PFL to face Harrison would be fine. If we can't have Kayla in the UFC, may as well have the UFC come to her.

That said, Anderson is sorta the worst. Lost to Holm, subbed some random Brazilian, lost to Spencer, hit Cat Zingano in the eye with a toe, subbed some random Brazilian, looked like a day-one novice against Nunes. She got a title shot from 2 mediocre wins, 2 distinct losses to B+ fighters, and a toe-in-the-eye. Shut that division.

I mean, she's not UFC calibre, but discrediting her win against Cat is really reaching for the sake of you listing more things there.

She literally threw a kick and it caught Cat. A legit strike and a legit win. There is zero to discredit there and I don't get why people try to take that fight away as if it should be anything less than a TKO.

A toe in the eye is not illegal, in fact, just pulling that off is really hard to do...

The 145 division doesn't belong in the UFC, but you don't need to reach as hard as you are to prove this point.

What? She didn't "pull off" anything.
You think she tried to do it? It's a 1/1,000,000 accident. It evidences no skill. In fact, you have to miss the strike in order for the accident to occur. I don't care if it's a TKO or not. It's not evidence of any skill.

Independent corroboration: she has no **** skill.
Hi love, bye love, I will miss my love.
AirCanadaMouse
Starter
And1: 1,857

Post#122 » by AirCanadaMouse » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:00 am

cowboyronnie wrote:
AirCanadaMouse wrote:
cowboyronnie wrote:I hope they fold it. Spencer and Anderson going to PFL to face Harrison would be fine. If we can't have Kayla in the UFC, may as well have the UFC come to her.

That said, Anderson is sorta the worst. Lost to Holm, subbed some random Brazilian, lost to Spencer, hit Cat Zingano in the eye with a toe, subbed some random Brazilian, looked like a day-one novice against Nunes. She got a title shot from 2 mediocre wins, 2 distinct losses to B+ fighters, and a toe-in-the-eye. Shut that division.

I mean, she's not UFC calibre, but discrediting her win against Cat is really reaching for the sake of you listing more things there.

She literally threw a kick and it caught Cat. A legit strike and a legit win. There is zero to discredit there and I don't get why people try to take that fight away as if it should be anything less than a TKO.

A toe in the eye is not illegal, in fact, just pulling that off is really hard to do...

The 145 division doesn't belong in the UFC, but you don't need to reach as hard as you are to prove this point.

What? She didn't "pull off" anything.
You think she tried to do it? It's a 1/1,000,000 accident. It evidences no skill. In fact, you have to miss the strike in order for the accident to occur. I don't care if it's a TKO or not. It's not evidence of any skill.

Independent corroboration: she has no **** skill.

Again, I am not arguing her skill, but I am arguing you discrediting her win against Cat.

Do you think it should have been a no contest? a draw? I don't. It's a TKO. But if you want to grasp at straws, there's the fact Cat showed a such a lack of defense and footwork (as usual) and was getting pieced up. She didn't see that kick coming at all.

Are we going to discredit Jorge Masvidal's win over Jake Ellenberger too? In a fight he was clearly dominating too... let's keep it fair then.

It's unlucky and wild finish, but she threw a kick..... and it ended up finishing the fight. It was totally unique that a toe nail was the finishing strike, but is a head kick not a legit strike?

She beat Cat fair and square.

Moving on now.
Thank you Clutch0z24
cowboyronnie
RealGM
And1: 1,465

Post#123 » by cowboyronnie » Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:17 am

By "pulling it off", were you referring to your masturbation? Cos , tell me again how there was tremendous difficulty.

I agree there was nothing unfair. Not disputing.
Hi love, bye love, I will miss my love.

Return to Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts