Moderator: lilfishi22

mixerball
Veteran
And1: 2,276

Re: OT - UFC 280 Makhachev Submits Oliveira 

Post#21 » by mixerball » Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:16 pm

cowboyronnie wrote:
mixerball wrote:
brutalitops wrote:He ducked RDA and numerous fights. Yeah great fighter but don't say he was being avoided all this time while he himself avoided guys

not another one of you

You said no one wanted to fight him. An obvious lie.

another one
Knickfan1982
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,158

Re: UFC 280 Makhachev Submits Oliveira 

Post#22 » by Knickfan1982 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:46 pm

PeteyPablo wrote:
Kingdibs19 wrote:
PeteyPablo wrote:Lightweight championship up for grabs and In the second round , the fighter with the most submissions taps out.

Thought ??

Was going to watch it later. Thanks for the spoiler on the general board title. Mods please ban.

Watching it later makes sense if you could
Not watch it live. But with modern day things like ESPN alerts and other social media - You will have heard the outcome several times before you watched it .

There are ways to avoid those kind of spoilers. Hard to avoid it if its posted as a title in a random forum post.
Why rely on nuance, facts and logic when you can bludgeon the other side with mindless repetition of "Duuur McDaniel's has potential :tooth and still be treated as if you were reasonable.
CobraCommander
RealGM
And1: 13,942

Post#23 » by CobraCommander » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:28 pm

Knickfan1982 wrote:
PeteyPablo wrote:
Kingdibs19 wrote:
Was going to watch it later. Thanks for the spoiler on the general board title. Mods please ban.

Not watch it live. But with modern day things like ESPN alerts and other social media - You will have heard the outcome several times before you watched it .

There are ways to avoid those kind of spoilers. Hard to avoid it if its posted as a title in a random forum post.

Hate spoilers- I avoid everything till I can watch....add REALGM to your list of spoiler/s
Kingdibs19
Starter
And1: 3,614

Post#24 » by Kingdibs19 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:59 pm

PeteyPablo wrote:
Kingdibs19 wrote:
PeteyPablo wrote:Lightweight championship up for grabs and In the second round , the fighter with the most submissions taps out.

Thought ??

I barely go on ESPN and I definitely wasn’t planning to go on it today which is when I would have watched the fight. I didn’t expect to come to RealGM and have the result spoiled in a general board thread title, weird you think that’s fine. Draymond Green level delusion.
brutalitops
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,202

Re: OT - UFC 280 Makhachev Submits Oliveira 

Post#25 » by brutalitops » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:06 pm

mixerball wrote:
cowboyronnie wrote:
mixerball wrote:not another one of you

You said no one wanted to fight him. An obvious lie.

another one

Another person who's not using emotional hyperbole statements? He was offered RDA and turned it down,
REDDzone
RealGM
And1: 5,126

Post#26 » by REDDzone » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:06 pm

It's so annoying when random mods just move random threads to this board from other crap boards out of nowhere.

Especially when I don't realize what happened and have to read a bunch of GB or Raptor or Knick fan opinions.

Especially when we already have a thread for the event.

And ESPECIALLY when there are spoilers in the title.
Stephen Jackson wrote:Make sure u want these problems. Goggle me slime. Im in da streets.

Return to Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts