All Elite Wrestling Discussion II

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

iMoreland
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,901

Re: All Elite Wrestling Discussion II 

Post#41 » by iMoreland » Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:37 am

Right now is definitely the least interested I've ever been in AEW. CM Punk leaving is a gigantic loss. Omega needs to be back on TV. All the ROH stuff needs to go.

And there is so many titles. Who tf isn't a champion?
Lord Eder
General Manager
And1: 16,393

Post#42 » by Lord Eder » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:09 pm

Omega is back at Full Gear.

Agreed about the ROH stuff though, it's really diluted the product. I'm hoping that once Tony gets ROH back on it's own footing the weekly cross promo stuff will stop. Once in a while is fine. Wardlow's TNT run is also where I think they've really **** the bed. So many guys he should've been in a program with Cage, Cass, Hobbs, Joe, Archer. Instead they had him squashing guys and messing around with Jay Lethal and now they're blowing their wad on Hobbs-Joe-Wardlow with pretty much no build.

I will say though, while Punk off TV sucks, MJF's ascencion and future run has been pretty compelling, to me at least. Similarly with The Acclaimed and the tag belts. I'd also say the women's division is the best it's been. Then with the Elite back I think we should see the trios division take off with a return from the House of Black as well.
"Jerome Moiso with 2 rebounds and a steal.... Put him in the hall of fame!"
- Chuck Swirsky
gambitx777
General Manager
And1: 1,282

Post#43 » by gambitx777 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:31 pm

Kenny can't save AEW. They work to reckless and have too many issues.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using RealGM mobile app
tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,738

Post#44 » by tugs » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:57 pm

Am I the only one unimpressed with The Elite reveal for Full Gear? Could just had a pre-tape for them during the Death Triangle promo
Flames24Rulz
Head Coach
And1: 327

Post#45 » by Flames24Rulz » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:00 pm

Flames24Rulz wrote:
Lord Eder wrote:I’m also curious to see how this MJF stuff plays out at Full Gear. Does he win it clean and get the crowd on his side and go on a run as baby face champ? Or does he still weasel his way to get the belt and continue as a top heel.

I suppose either way, even if he wins clean he can go full insufferable heel, it just feels like he’s on the brink of a character change and will have the crowd behind him if he does it the right way.

My hope is he tries to win it clean, but there's a ref bump near the end of the match which leads Regal to come out with the brass knuckles. Regal turns around and hits Mox and ends up aligning with MJF as MJF wins the title.

There absolutely needs to be more MJF/Regal interactions going forward because they've all been gold so far.

Hey, I wasn't too far off.
Lord Eder
General Manager
And1: 16,393

Post#46 » by Lord Eder » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:36 pm

Flames24Rulz wrote:
Flames24Rulz wrote:
Lord Eder wrote:I’m also curious to see how this MJF stuff plays out at Full Gear. Does he win it clean and get the crowd on his side and go on a run as baby face champ? Or does he still weasel his way to get the belt and continue as a top heel.

I suppose either way, even if he wins clean he can go full insufferable heel, it just feels like he’s on the brink of a character change and will have the crowd behind him if he does it the right way.

My hope is he tries to win it clean, but there's a ref bump near the end of the match which leads Regal to come out with the brass knuckles. Regal turns around and hits Mox and ends up aligning with MJF as MJF wins the title.

There absolutely needs to be more MJF/Regal interactions going forward because they've all been gold so far.

Hey, I wasn't too far off.

Pretty much bang on lol
"Jerome Moiso with 2 rebounds and a steal.... Put him in the hall of fame!"
- Chuck Swirsky
daoneandonly
RealGM
And1: 2,101

Post#47 » by daoneandonly » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:51 pm

That Regal Mox Danielson segment was gold

Return to Pro Wrestling