jeff hardy arrested

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,702

jeff hardy arrested 

Post#1 » by blueNorange » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:55 pm

thepilot.com

Professional wrestler Jeff Hardy is in the Moore County jail Friday after being arrested on charges of trafficking in controlled prescription pills and possession of anabolic steriods.

Hardy, 32, of 265 Boys Camp Road, Cameron, was arrested after a search of his residence yielded 262 Vicodin prescription pills, 180 Soma prescription pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine and items of drug paraphernalia, according to a press release.

A joint investigation conducted by officers with the Moore County Sheriff's Office narcotics and select enforcement units and the Fayetteville Police Department led to the arrest.

Vicodin and anabolic steriods are Schedule III substances, while Soma is a non-controlled prescription pill.

Hardy and his brother, Matt, wrestling as the Hardy Boyz, were six-time World Wrestling Entertainment World Tag Team Champion. Individually, Jeff Hardy held the WWE World Champion belt one time and the World Heavyweight Championship twice.
Hardy was charged with felony trafficking in opium, two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance, felony maintaining a dwelling to keep controlled substance, felony possession of cocaine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

His bail was set at $125,000."
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
boogiesdad
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 52

Re: jeff hardy arrested 

Post#2 » by boogiesdad » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:09 am

Beat me to the punch on this on. Such a great entertainer, gone to crap.

How's that Drug Testing workin out for ya VINCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,702

Post#3 » by blueNorange » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:52 am

boogiesdad wrote:Beat me to the punch on this on. Such a great entertainer, gone to crap.

How's that Drug Testing workin out for ya VINCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry vince didn't hear you because he was busy looking at the stacks of money jeff has given him.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
skbucks1985
RealGM
And1: 1,929

Post#4 » by skbucks1985 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:07 pm

A few thoughts: I think I agree with Lance Storm that this was probably not due to Hardy actually selling drugs but rather the extremely large quantity he possessed because from what I've read the total value of all his drugs was only $2500.

Apparently WWE officials were willing to give Jeff Hardy the farm to get him to re-sign. In addition to the obvious pay increase they offered him a schedule that included no house shows. I'm guessing right now Vince is thanking his lucky stars that Jeff didn't re-sign.
Mike Hunt
Lead Assistant
And1: 37

Post#5 » by Mike Hunt » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:58 pm

safi wrote:Apparently WWE officials were willing to give Jeff Hardy the farm to get him to re-sign. In addition to the obvious pay increase they offered him a schedule that included no house shows. I'm guessing right now Vince is thanking his lucky stars that Jeff didn't re-sign.

Maybe Vince is the one who turned him in to the police as a negotiation tactic. He seems like a ruthless businessmasn.

I've never started a conspiracy theory before. It's kind of nice.
Celtsfan1980
Assistant Coach
And1: 192

Post#6 » by Celtsfan1980 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:49 pm

It's a sad tragedy when something like this happens. I wish Jeff a lot of luck.
laduane1
Banned User
And1: 29

Post#7 » by laduane1 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:14 am

Jeff, what a drug addict you are. Go to prision. Your career is over....
Bleeding Blue
Head Coach
And1: 538

Post#8 » by Bleeding Blue » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Celtsfan1980 wrote:It's a sad tragedy when something like this happens. I wish Jeff a lot of luck.

Why is this tragic? He broke the law, got caught, and now he will be punished.
"When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass!"

- Bobby Knight
HookShotHibbert
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#9 » by HookShotHibbert » Fri Oct 2, 2009 8:53 pm

Bleeding Blue wrote:
Celtsfan1980 wrote:It's a sad tragedy when something like this happens. I wish Jeff a lot of luck.

I think Celtsfan's reference to tragedy was that a another wrestler and athletic role model is hooked on drugs, I don't think Celtfan was saying him getting caught with drugs was a tragedy.
Do the 'Hibbie Hibbie Shake'!!
Bleeding Blue
Head Coach
And1: 538

Post#10 » by Bleeding Blue » Fri Oct 2, 2009 9:33 pm

HookShotHibbert wrote:
Bleeding Blue wrote:

I think Celtsfan's reference to tragedy was that a another wrestler and athletic role model is hooked on drugs, I don't think Celtfan was saying him getting caught with drugs was a tragedy.

When taken in that context I somewhat agree. Nobody ever wants to see another person fall into the trap of drugs or otherwise. At what point do wrestlers and other athletes learn from the mistakes of others? I know wrestling, like many other professional sports is very competitive and athletes feel the need to use drugs to keep up with everyone else. I hate to see someones career/life be effected in a negative way, but when they bring it on themselves it is hard to feel sorry for them. Todays youth is in dire need of role models, but unfortunately they seem to be looking for them in all the wrong places.
"When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass!"

- Bobby Knight
76ers76ers
Rookie
And1: 33

Post#11 » by 76ers76ers » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:06 am

how long can you go to jail for this???

Return to Pro Wrestling