WWE Raw Discussion II

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 52,155
And1: 6,042
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Location: Getting hit in the head
         

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#801 » by studcrackers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:20 am

they'll likely fight at raw next week
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 52,155
And1: 6,042
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Location: Getting hit in the head
         

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#802 » by studcrackers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:24 am

well nvm, kurt said they're doing a 7 man chamber instead
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
User avatar
iMoreland
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,982
And1: 2,296
Joined: Jan 23, 2014
   

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#803 » by iMoreland » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:00 pm

How does a 7 man chamber work? 3 start in the ring and 4 in the pods?
User avatar
Butch718
General Manager
Posts: 9,612
And1: 2,441
Joined: Mar 13, 2012
       

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#804 » by Butch718 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Strowman is the best.
loserX
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 34,935
And1: 8,993
Joined: Jun 29, 2006
       

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#805 » by loserX » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:08 pm

So Rollins and Reigns are both in the chamber? That could get interesting.

But in general IDGI. Was this just to give everyone something to do?
improper
Analyst
Posts: 3,691
And1: 3,261
Joined: May 23, 2014
     

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#806 » by improper » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:58 pm

iMoreland wrote:How does a 7 man chamber work? 3 start in the ring and 4 in the pods?


Yeah, I'd assume they just start it as a triple threat instead of one on one.
safi
RealGM
Posts: 13,490
And1: 1,243
Joined: Apr 29, 2003

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#807 » by safi » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:12 pm

I think Rollins got added for 2 reasons, first I think the big spot in the match is going to be the Strowman elimination spot. I think you're going to see 4-5 guys hit there finishers on him to eliminate him. I could see Cena hitting him with the AA and he gets back up and Rollins hits him with whatever name they're giving the curb stomp and then Reigns hits him with the spear and then Balor hits him with the coup de grace and that's what finally keeps him down. The other is that I think Rollins talking about WM was not at all a coincidence as I'm guessing the final 2 will Reigns and Rollins and Reigns pins him to exorcise that demon
Ruzious
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 34,320
And1: 3,029
Joined: Jul 17, 2001
       

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#808 » by Ruzious » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:43 am

safi wrote:I think Rollins got added for 2 reasons, first I think the big spot in the match is going to be the Strowman elimination spot. I think you're going to see 4-5 guys hit there finishers on him to eliminate him. I could see Cena hitting him with the AA and he gets back up and Rollins hits him with whatever name they're giving the curb stomp and then Reigns hits him with the spear and then Balor hits him with the coup de grace and that's what finally keeps him down. The other is that I think Rollins talking about WM was not at all a coincidence as I'm guessing the final 2 will Reigns and Rollins and Reigns pins him to exorcise that demon

As opposed to Balor's demon. Not sure how they're going to get Balor into WM without him becoming the demon - but are there any heals left to bring that out of him other than Wyatt - who's already been there done that?
"There's never an armed teacher around when you need one!" - montestewart
Polk377
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,358
And1: 2,030
Joined: Apr 19, 2002
Location: Medford, NY
         

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#809 » by Polk377 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:50 pm

Ruzious wrote:
safi wrote:I think Rollins got added for 2 reasons, first I think the big spot in the match is going to be the Strowman elimination spot. I think you're going to see 4-5 guys hit there finishers on him to eliminate him. I could see Cena hitting him with the AA and he gets back up and Rollins hits him with whatever name they're giving the curb stomp and then Reigns hits him with the spear and then Balor hits him with the coup de grace and that's what finally keeps him down. The other is that I think Rollins talking about WM was not at all a coincidence as I'm guessing the final 2 will Reigns and Rollins and Reigns pins him to exorcise that demon

As opposed to Balor's demon. Not sure how they're going to get Balor into WM without him becoming the demon - but are there any heals left to bring that out of him other than Wyatt - who's already been there done that?


I think The Miz could talk him up to the point of bringing out the demon and would be able to sell it well as a Chicken **** heel. Can be a nice Intercontinental Championship program for WM. It looks like that is the route they might go.
User avatar
bestnamezRtaken
Sophomore
Posts: 216
And1: 98
Joined: Feb 25, 2011
Location: Ayer, MA
     

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#810 » by bestnamezRtaken » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:11 am

The greatness of Seth Rollins is on full display tonight. WWE needs to do more with this dude. He's got this crowd pulled into this match and is proving he can lead the brand again as champ.
Kobe Bryant was asked who he feels is the toughest opponent to guard in the NBA. Instead of picking OKC's Kevin Durant, Bryant went with Portland’s Brandon Roy.

"Roy 365 days, seven days a week. Roy has no weaknesses in his game."
User avatar
jr lucosa
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 11,959
And1: 1,065
Joined: Jul 11, 2008
       

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#811 » by jr lucosa » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:15 am

Rollins is that dude
jakecronus8
RealGM
Posts: 12,167
And1: 4,021
Joined: Feb 06, 2006
     

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#812 » by jakecronus8 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:35 am

If Rollins can figure out a way to not maim people when he wrestles, maybe he could be face of the company type guy for a short period of time.
Read on Twitter


Hardcore Bucks fan podcast. @BuckLifePodcast on Twitter. Available on iTunes, Stitcher, and YouTube.
Stanford
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 39,865
And1: 5,396
Joined: Feb 07, 2005
Location: Parts Unknown
   

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#813 » by Stanford » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:46 am

Has anyone noted how great Mixed Match Challenge is? Vince doesn't seem to care about it so the promos are always entertaining. Matches too.
Image
Spens1
General Manager
Posts: 8,195
And1: 1,933
Joined: Jun 16, 2015
     

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#814 » by Spens1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:30 am

there were 3 matches on a 3 hour wrestling show. How is that even possible :lol: I'd expect more matches on 205 live to be honest.
Stanford
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 39,865
And1: 5,396
Joined: Feb 07, 2005
Location: Parts Unknown
   

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#815 » by Stanford » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:55 am

Spens1 wrote:there were 3 matches on a 3 hour wrestling show. How is that even possible :lol: I'd expect more matches on 205 live to be honest.


Wasn't one of them more than an hour long?
Image
Spens1
General Manager
Posts: 8,195
And1: 1,933
Joined: Jun 16, 2015
     

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#816 » by Spens1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:01 am

Stanford wrote:
Spens1 wrote:there were 3 matches on a 3 hour wrestling show. How is that even possible :lol: I'd expect more matches on 205 live to be honest.


Wasn't one of them more than an hour long?


yeah it was an hour long.
Stanford
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 39,865
And1: 5,396
Joined: Feb 07, 2005
Location: Parts Unknown
   

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#817 » by Stanford » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:11 am

That's how it's possible, haha
Image
Spens1
General Manager
Posts: 8,195
And1: 1,933
Joined: Jun 16, 2015
     

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#818 » by Spens1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:54 am

Stanford wrote:That's how it's possible, haha


they still had just under 2 hours of other programming, other than the mega match at the start (which btw, was great, that Rollins vs Cena match is better than perhaps any other main roster match this year).
User avatar
iMoreland
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,982
And1: 2,296
Joined: Jan 23, 2014
   

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#819 » by iMoreland » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:07 am

I want more gauntlet matches
Ruzious
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Posts: 34,320
And1: 3,029
Joined: Jul 17, 2001
       

Re: WWE Raw Discussion II 

Post#820 » by Ruzious » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:48 pm

bestnamezRtaken wrote:The greatness of Seth Rollins is on full display tonight. WWE needs to do more with this dude. He's got this crowd pulled into this match and is proving he can lead the brand again as champ.

I was annoyed by Cena's comments saying that Rollins was just trying to be Mr. Monday Night and cared more about the gauntlet match than the Elimination Chamber match. That sounded too much like inside sports. Notice Rollins made a point of saying - just minutes after his 65 minute match - that if he doesn't win the Chamber, pinning 2 of the all-time greats that night meant nothing - fixing Cena's poor choice of comments.
"There's never an armed teacher around when you need one!" - montestewart

Return to Pro Wrestling