#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
bestnamezRtaken
Senior
And1: 349

Re: WWE General Discussion 

Post#1282 » by bestnamezRtaken » Mon Aug 7, 2017 3:50 pm

She's not that bad looking (nor does she look like she stinks :lol: ) but definitely more gorgeous women on the roster.

Shame to hear the info about Enzo but I'm not surprised. I don't think he'll recover from this hiccup either...I mean, he might because he's so over with the crowd but it's up to WWE to make it work...I have 0 faith in them, hah hah.
Kobe Bryant was asked who he feels is the toughest opponent to guard in the NBA. Instead of picking OKC's Kevin Durant, Bryant went with Portland’s Brandon Roy.

"Roy 365 days, seven days a week. Roy has no weaknesses in his game."
WRau1
RealGM
And1: 5,144

Post#1283 » by WRau1 » Mon Aug 7, 2017 4:44 pm

I don't think Paige is ugly but she definitely looks like she smells like a bowling alley. I hope she fully recovers though and (if you're to believe the majority of current rumors) gets her **** together. Outside of Charlotte Flair, I think Paige has the most raw talent on the main roster.
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
bestnamezRtaken
Senior

Post#1284 » by bestnamezRtaken » Mon Aug 7, 2017 5:20 pm

If she can get her act together, I think a Charlotte/Paige feud would be fantastic. Maybe more of a draw than Charlotte/Sasha? Tough call.
Kobe Bryant was asked who he feels is the toughest opponent to guard in the NBA. Instead of picking OKC's Kevin Durant, Bryant went with Portland’s Brandon Roy.

Dunthreevy
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,353

Post#1285 » by Dunthreevy » Mon Aug 7, 2017 7:18 pm

They need more females on the main roster that look believable against Charlotte. She's so much bigger physically than the other females that it's distracting to see her in the ring with someone like Sasha or Alexa.
Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! Get on up, it's bobsled time!
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

Post#1286 » by Marcus » Mon Aug 7, 2017 7:24 pm

When will they bring up the new ladies.
Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY
bestnamezRtaken
Senior

Post#1287 » by bestnamezRtaken » Mon Aug 7, 2017 9:29 pm

Yeah, Asuka and Ember Moon would be able to hang with Charlotte pretty well.

Spens1
RealGM
And1: 3,878

Post#1288 » by Spens1 » Tue Aug 8, 2017 6:14 am

bestnamezRtaken wrote:Yeah, Asuka and Ember Moon would be able to hang with Charlotte pretty well.

honestly, those two are better most likely. I honestly think those two are the best women in the company right now (well Asuka almost certainly is).
improper
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,405

Post#1289 » by improper » Tue Aug 8, 2017 8:15 am

Spens1 wrote:
bestnamezRtaken wrote:Yeah, Asuka and Ember Moon would be able to hang with Charlotte pretty well.

honestly, those two are better most likely. I honestly think those two are the best women in the company right now (well Asuka almost certainly is).

It's probably Asuka, Kairi, and Ember in some order.
iMoreland
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,946

Post#1290 » by iMoreland » Tue Aug 8, 2017 8:01 pm

Brian Kendrick is training Ronda Rousey pro wrestling. She loves the business, she's gonna kill it in WWE.
Spens1
RealGM
And1: 3,878

Post#1291 » by Spens1 » Tue Aug 8, 2017 11:05 pm

iMoreland wrote:Brian Kendrick is training Ronda Rousey pro wrestling. She loves the business, she's gonna kill it in WWE.

Yeah she'll do very well in wrestling. Also given her ability to naturally draw, she'll be not only the main woman, i'd imagine she would be top 3 in the company in general in terms of how they market and push her.

Also

Ronda Rousey vs Asuka
Ronda Rousey vs Ember Moon
Ronda Rousey vs Kairi Hojo
Ronda Rousey vs Shayne Baszler

the matches that she could have, so good.
bestnamezRtaken
Senior

Post#1292 » by bestnamezRtaken » Wed Aug 9, 2017 6:25 pm

Read on Twitter

Braun Strowman reads scene from Juno as Juno. :lol:

jakecronus8
RealGM
And1: 7,275

Post#1293 » by jakecronus8 » Wed Aug 9, 2017 11:49 pm

They need to continue to Goldberg with Asuka until Rhonda is ready. That could main event a Mania as Rousey's debut if she can actually go.
Do it for Chuck
iMoreland
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,946

Post#1294 » by iMoreland » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:20 am

What feuds do you guys wanna see post SummerSlam?

For me,

• Dean Ambrose + Seth Rollins vs The Revival
• Kevin Owens vs Shane McMahon (w/ a Hell in a Cell Match)
• More Braun Strowman/Roman Reigns, end it with a loser leaves Raw match so SmackDown can have Braun
• John Cena vs Samoa Joe
• AJ Styles vs Sami Zayn
Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Post#1295 » by Scott Hall » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:29 am

Hey was at both Toronto shows this week...

Me and some friends got tickets last minute and ended up getting nose bleeds like 3rd last row in the upperdeck. Horrible seats
but we noticed there was quite a few empty seats camera side on the lower level just like Survivor Series. So after the first
2 segments we went all the way down and were literally sitting right beside the hard camera and right behind the production
guys and sound technicians. I had these seats for Survivor Series and they're a great view. You can litterally see everything
perfectly and when the wrestlers pander to the camera it's like they're looking right at you and they're only 20-30 yards away.

The big talk was Bayley getting booed...I was really surprised by that but it was only a few hundred people as the rest were
quiet listening. So it doesn't take that many people to get a chant to become audible. It's like when Goldberg came out the
night after Survivor Series and there were "You screwed Bret" Chants that made it on to TV it was only like maybe 20-50 guys
but it's very audible.

It's funny when wrestlers get their entrance to the ring then they go to commercial and they just stand there in the complete
dark watching Network commercials on the Titan Tron then when commercial ends their theme starts playing the lights above
the ring come on and they start pandering to the crowd.

We also saw wrestlers pull out of the parking lot after... Bray Wyatt was riding with Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman. They
got caught at a red light at a nearby intersection and a bunch of kids went right up to the window taking selfies as Rollins
tried to hide under a hoodie and trying to bend down. Wyatt smiled at people and look concerned about people jumping in
front of the car. Reigns sped way driving by himself and so did Balor.

As for Smackdown...

Me and a friend got to the arena box office at 7:50 and had the same plan as Monday buy a cheap ticket and walk down right
to those killer empty camera seats. We asked for the cheapest seats and they were like $35 each I was like wow really? ok
and out of curiosity I asked where they were and the girl said floor seats right beside the ramp and stage face value $160.

So I guess WWE didn't sell the seats and wanted people there and didn't want any empty seats for camera shots. I haven't
watched Smackdown on TV yet but I saw a few Youtube videos and saw myself in some particularly when Daniel Bryan was
talking to Corbin on the stage.

You could almost see Gorilla position as I could see somebody sitting on a stool. When wrestlers came out we were the first
things they see and hear. When Naomi came out she threw her sunglasses right at us but it got stuck in a ramp light. We
told a production guy walking by and asked him for it and he shook his head and was like no way lol.

There was more empty seats for Smackdown and 50% of the Upperdeck was closed off although that could have been the case
for RAW as I wasn't paying attention. The crowd was sooooo much louder for Smackdown but it's hard to get chants going
in Toronto because different sections of the arena chant something and other parts chant something different or people
have a hard time chanting in sync.

The Main event was red hot... but soon as 205 Live started you could hear a pin drop. A few people left and a lot of people
just started checking stuff on their cell phones or going to the concessions or bathroom.

The Dark Match "Toronto Street Fight" was a Tornado Tag of Stlyes and Nakurmara vs. Owens and Corbin. WWE should have
had Nakurmara wrestle on the live show because his entrance with the hot crowd would have been great TV.

It's kind of hard watching a Tornado tag in certain seats because you can't see certain guys doing stuff in a corner while
you're concentrating on the other 2 guys brawling in the ring. The match went 7 minutes, Owens wore jogging pants, Corbin
got more "Dumpster Fire" chants and went through a table.

Styles and Shinske posed for the fans and took selfies and clapped peoples hands on the ramp to send the fans home happy...

They were selling all the replica belts they sell on WWE.com so if you had $400-500 to spend it was your lucky day I guess...

Merchandise was underwhelming but they were selling "Toronto 3:16" shirts so they must do this gimmick with every
city they are in.

After the show we checked out the Parking lot again...

Baron Corbin was driving a car with Aiden English riding shotgun and Tyler Breeze rode in the back. Breeze rolled down
his window and said hello to fans as kids rushed the car to take pics...

Another car pulled out and James Ellsworth rolled down the window yelling at fans trying to get noticed you can tell
he really loves being "famous" and is eating up the experience as much as he can...

Kevin Owens rode by himself and sped away from fans a couple of guys tried chasing him at the intersection but Owens
sped off and went to the other lane which was funny.

Jinder Mahal was riding shot gun with the Singh Brothers... He got a lot of attention and kind of ducked down to not be
noticed. Because of the attention he made eye contact with us and nodded appreciation and did that smile/smirk he does.
Unfortunately they got caught right at the red light and kids rushed the car to take pics. One kid who had a replica belt
asked Jinder to sign it and Jinder rolled down the window to sign it as the light turned green and angry drivers behind started
honking.

Then lastly "The" Brian Kendrick walked out of the Parking lot and just started talking to fans and taking pics and signing
autographs. He was a total class act and would answer any question anybody had and signed every autograph and took
every pic he was asked for.

The kid who got Jinder to sign his belt also got Orton to sign his belt when he saw him getting on his tour bus earlier. He
wasn't sure if he should get Kendrick to sign it because he wasn't "champion" so he ran around the corner looking for him
as he was probably walking back to his hotel.

Also got some fliers for some upcoming Indy shows in the area...

This Sunday Smash Wrestling has a show featuring Lashley and Braxton Sutter....

And Santinos promotion has a show September 2nd with...

Dan Severn vs. Davey Boy Smith Jr.

Chris Masters s. Jeremy Prophet

and appearances by Bobby Heenan and La Resistance

NXT is here for a house show September 9th...

WWE returns in December for a house show in a smaller arena which got some mild boos
tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,926

Post#1296 » by tugs » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:07 pm

Very detailed man. Thanks! Seems like you had a blast especially post shows.
LittleOzzy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,197

Post#1297 » by LittleOzzy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:16 pm

Scott Hall wrote:

Great recap, thanks for that!
Wo1verine
2015 Beat the Commish Champion
And1: 11,761

Post#1298 » by Wo1verine » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Dunthreevy wrote:They need more females on the main roster that look believable against Charlotte. She's so much bigger physically than the other females that it's distracting to see her in the ring with someone like Sasha or Alexa.

I think they need to ditch them all together - Or at the very least bring in someone who never will lose to build hype in the division.

Was more entertained when they did bikini matches years ago.
BrunoSkull
TaxiDriver
Freshman
And1: 25

Post#1299 » by TaxiDriver » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:02 pm

Not feeling a Baron Corbin cash in one bit. Smackdown is in trouble.
tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,926

Post#1300 » by tugs » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:21 pm

Return to Pro Wrestling