WWE General Discussion

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

LLJ
RealGM
And1: 17,214

Re: WWE General Discussion 

Post#2001 » by LLJ » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:26 pm

jakecronus8 wrote:I think Orton was a blue chipper in the eyes of Vince and Vince only. Great look and a wwe legacy. Was pushed too hard too soon. Has never been able to cut a promo and his ring work is as mediocre as it gets.

Orton is actually VERY good. I'm not a fan of him, but if you ask many of the wrestlers in the company who their favorite wrestler to work with is, they will often stun you and say Randy. He's incredibly smooth, values safety, and makes things easy for his dance partner and doesn't take away their heat to get himself over.

Orton is someone who I would say is "reliable". He won't wow you but he is pushed because a: he looks good and b: they trust him to be able to put people over and follow the match layout to the letter. He is also over. Rarely will he give you better than a 4 star match, but he doesn't fall under 3 stars too often either. He's a 3 star match guy and for the WWE that is good enough.
Stanford
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 16,862

Post#2002 » by Stanford » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:47 pm

spykelee wrote:To me Pete Dunne is sort of a cross between stone cold and Daniel Bryan.

Oh, is that all?
spykelee
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,756

Post#2003 » by spykelee » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:50 pm

I reocogonize the Significance and I don't mean it literally.. But as a character and trait wise, alot of things line up.

For dream, he's like a macho man/Ric flair mix and that ain't too shabby either

Sent from my LG-H873 using RealGM mobile app

Return to Pro Wrestling