And1: 2,946

WWE Raw Discussion III 

Post#1 » by iMoreland » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:45 am

iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Re: WWE Raw Discussion III 

Post#2 » by iMoreland » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:10 am

Otis Dozovic is gonna get so over. Heavy Machinery are gonna be fun.

Also, Curt Hawkins finally getting a win is gonna come at the expense of The Revival isn't it? Lmao. I really wouldn't mind it if Hawkins and Ryder got a tag title win WrestleMania moment though.
tugs
RealGM
And1: 2,925

Post#3 » by tugs » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:54 am

I don't know. I think Edgeheads will win some in this storyline and Revival will put them on the shelf.

Or, this could be a similar B Team run for Ryder and Hawkins and Revival putting them over as courtesy for granting their release.
tugs
RealGM

Post#4 » by tugs » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:23 am

Just noticed how Ronda was pulling down her gear every damn time. Should change her wardrobe, one of her breasts peeked a bit from underneath.
Stanford
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 16,859

Post#5 » by Stanford » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:58 am

tugs wrote:Just noticed how Ronda was pulling down her gear every damn time. Should change her wardrobe, one of her breasts peeked a bit from underneath.

It's not surprising and it makes sense. Most of the women on the roster had their independent careers to figure out what works and what doesn't in terms of gear. By the time they get to the main roster, they've spent enough time awkwardly tugging at their gear during a match to try to know what to avoid.

I bet Ronda's gear will look different in a couple years.
bestnamezRtaken
Senior
And1: 349

Post#6 » by bestnamezRtaken » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:47 pm

Ronda is still pretty bad on the mic and in backstage promos. Please stop letting her try to cut promos.

Weird Raw though. The match between Balor and Braun was good, it was painfully obvious Brock was going to interfere though.

I did like the Apollo Crews/Lashley segment though. Bobby is a great heel and it was nice seeing Apollo get some TV burn. Hopefully they continue to push him a little more. He's showing he's got the personality to hold his own.

Seth v Drew was good, we already know these two can produce.

Didn't even pay attention to Lucha House Party v Jinder/Singhs.

Surprised to see Baron Corbin get a win over Elias. Sure, I guess.

I missed most of Alexa's segment cuz I was putting the kids to bed but came back to the women brawling and Alexa announcing she's gonna be in the rumble, so that's cool. Good for her finally.

Not completely sold on Heavy Machinery, I feel like they'll replace The Ascension as the tag jobbers.

Roode/Gable v The Revival was another dud, no surprise though. Was awesome see Ryder get TV time, he got a great pop. But man, The Revival are jobbers. Shame.

I missed most of Ronda/Natty v Sasha/Bayley but I recall Sasha making Natty tap out, so that's good. Hopefully it's a sign of what's to come at the rumble but I doubt Sasha gets the win over Ronda.
Kobe Bryant was asked who he feels is the toughest opponent to guard in the NBA. Instead of picking OKC's Kevin Durant, Bryant went with Portland’s Brandon Roy.

"Roy 365 days, seven days a week. Roy has no weaknesses in his game."
Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Post#7 » by Scott Hall » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:00 pm

What happened in the main event last night? RAW was so boring I fell asleep after the Revival match
bestnamezRtaken
Senior
And1: 349

Post#8 » by bestnamezRtaken » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:17 pm

Scott Hall wrote:What happened in the main event last night? RAW was so boring I fell asleep after the Revival match

bestnamezRtaken wrote:Ronda is still pretty bad on the mic and in backstage promos. Please stop letting her try to cut promos.

Weird Raw though. The match between Balor and Braun was good, it was painfully obvious Brock was going to interfere though.

I did like the Apollo Crews/Lashley segment though. Bobby is a great heel and it was nice seeing Apollo get some TV burn. Hopefully they continue to push him a little more. He's showing he's got the personality to hold his own.

I missed most of Alexa's segment cuz I was putting the kids to bed but came back to the women brawling and Alexa announcing she's gonna be in the rumble, so that's cool. Good for her finally.

Not completely sold on Heavy Machinery, I feel like they'll replace The Ascension as the tag jobbers.

Roode/Gable v The Revival was another dud, no surprise though. Was awesome see Ryder get TV time, he got a great pop. But man, The Revival are jobbers. Shame.

I missed most of Ronda/Natty v Sasha/Bayley but I recall Sasha making Natty tap out, so that's good. Hopefully it's a sign of what's to come at the rumble but I doubt Sasha gets the win over Ronda.
Kobe Bryant was asked who he feels is the toughest opponent to guard in the NBA. Instead of picking OKC's Kevin Durant, Bryant went with Portland’s Brandon Roy.

"Roy 365 days, seven days a week. Roy has no weaknesses in his game."
Wo1verine
2015 Beat the Commish Champion
And1: 11,761

Post#9 » by Wo1verine » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:09 pm

Heavy Machinery was fun that's they type of **** we need more of IMO.
BrunoSkull
Scott Hall
RealGM
And1: 62,605

Post#10 » by Scott Hall » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:50 pm

bestnamezRtaken wrote:
Scott Hall wrote:What happened in the main event last night? RAW was so boring I fell asleep after the Revival match

bestnamezRtaken wrote:Ronda is still pretty bad on the mic and in backstage promos. Please stop letting her try to cut promos.

From reading the dirt sheets it sounds like we missed Sashas ass pop out
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#11 » by iMoreland » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:26 pm

So does Becky go to Raw tonight?
improper
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,405

Post#12 » by improper » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:47 pm

Scott Hall wrote:From reading the dirt sheets it sounds like we missed Sashas ass pop out

Yeah, I saw that mentioned in a review I read of that Raw. :lol:

Given how the screen blacked out for a few seconds last night during Becky/Asuka, I think Becky had a slip up too.
Stanford
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 16,859

Post#13 » by Stanford » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:59 pm

Nothing will ever top the insanity of the night that Brie Bella's entire nipple was out for a good ten seconds of raw. Kevin Dunn even cut back to it at one point.
improper
Lead Assistant

Post#14 » by improper » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:10 pm

Plot twist: Becky shows up on Raw tonight, but challenges Brock.
tugs
RealGM

Post#15 » by tugs » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:20 am

Stanford wrote:
tugs wrote:Just noticed how Ronda was pulling down her gear every damn time. Should change her wardrobe, one of her breasts peeked a bit from underneath.

It's not surprising and it makes sense. Most of the women on the roster had their independent careers to figure out what works and what doesn't in terms of gear. By the time they get to the main roster, they've spent enough time awkwardly tugging at their gear during a match to try to know what to avoid.

I bet Ronda's gear will look different in a couple years.
Had a different gear last night so that's a good first step. Although I think they're being too greedy with unnecessary exposed cleavages. Doesn't really look comfortable for her.

Not complaining though.
tugs
RealGM

Post#16 » by tugs » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:21 am

Rollins and Trips trolling with the WM sign pointing
Spens1
RealGM
And1: 3,878

Post#17 » by Spens1 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:46 am

Elias is heel why? Also Slapnuts :lol:
heatwillbeback
RealGM
And1: 13,116

Post#18 » by heatwillbeback » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:52 am

Well Jarrett looked a lot less ridiculous in regular clothing at least. Whoever predicted this WrestleMania match a month ago lmao.
improper
Lead Assistant

Post#19 » by improper » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:57 am

How in the hell do you guys watch Raw after that five hour show last night?
Spens1
RealGM
And1: 3,878

Post#20 » by Spens1 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:02 am

improper wrote:How in the hell do you guys watch Raw after that five hour show last night?

on the background mainly, been looking up this Anthony Davis thing mostly.

Return to Pro Wrestling